Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Neil Glover posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 7:06am

Great story.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 1:17am

Strike Strike Strike Strike...!!!!

Infin1x posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 11:12am

That just kept growing bigger and more over the top with each chapter but oddly enough it never quite got to weird.

rain10475 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 4:25pm

MORE PLEASE!

The_Caitiff posted a comment on Friday 16th March 2007 9:53pm

I was just rereading this story and something really stuck out to me as insightful.

quote;
Jesus laughed. "I heard of a bumper sticker that says it all, as far as your fears are concerned. 'Jesus, save me from your followers' is what it said. Too many down there have their own hang-ups and chalk them up to me to give them validity. Answer me this, Hermione - do you love him?"

"With all my heart," she answered honestly.

"Then you're good by me. Those who understand love understand all my most important messages. Those who don't need to use my name to give it backbone."
end quote

That right there is what changes this story from "just smut" to "think about it" material. Don't get me wrong, it's still not some deep philosophical work on the nature of the universe, but that quote and Satans bit about redemption and cosmic debts really make this piece stand out.

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2007 5:01pm

*shrieks with laughter*
Oh, I love it. You should write a sequel, I reckon, a couple of centuries later, what it's like for his descendants and the Church of Potter... that'd be something...

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 1:34pm

Mood strike, mood strike, mood strike!!!

Quindo Ma posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 11:20am

Bloody Brilliant!
Even though I'm not so sure that the rating is appropriate, most would place it under a mild Mature/R for the sexual situations and abject teasing, it's still brilliant.

'Course, the plotline is about as believable as canon Draco being a saint, but I love good comedies, and dispite just that point you made this story an absolute delight to read. At every point where the plot twists could have broken the flow of the story, you managed to keep it going without any trouble.

The only time I felt something was amiss was at the very beginning, where Harry was talking on first name basis with the Hogwarts staff without any indication that it was there before, or reason as to why he did, even such reasons within this storyflow. Didn't detract from the rest of it though ;)
Great work.

QOShea posted a comment on Wednesday 13th December 2006 1:34pm

This is a very interesting story! I hope to find a sequel as I rummage through the website.

Jerome posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:16pm

You need to finish the stories you have started on instead of writing more

Kinsfire replied:

You're dunning me on finishing stories in the review to a finished story?

Gwyn Raven posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 3:37am

Ok, now that was one of the most unique (in a good way) fics I have ever read. Bravo!

Treck posted a comment on Thursday 5th October 2006 12:23pm

And Draco lived happily ever after. <Cheeky Grin>

CoyoteScion posted a comment on Friday 15th September 2006 10:08pm

interesting one. think the story is listed as work in progress. is it done or shall I expect more?

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 9:27pm

That was a great story. Thanks.

shadowvamp17 posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 1:58pm

great story ,im hoping to see a sequel one of these days

Verahsa posted a comment on Thursday 10th August 2006 3:52am

On days when I have an urge to read, but nothing new is out, there are a very select few authors whose works I can re-read for one reason or another. You, Jeconais, Ishtar, a few people on FF.net (a -very- few).

This particular piece falls into the category of "Harry kicks ass, takes names, and isn't mean about it." Normally, that'd be reversed, but seeing as he has a hotline to hell, I thought it appropriate. :)

Thank you, again, for writing so much for us! :D

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 2:52pm

I probably shouldn't be thinking of The Da Vinci Code while reading this type of story...but...

"I'm sure," Jesus laughed. "How many people know that I have brothers and sisters? How many people know that I have children? My mother and I were both proper Jewish people. I studied and taught the Kaballah. I was married, if only for grounding in the physical world, and we did what all married people do. Two people who were celibate made the rules that currently govern those who are my followers these days. Peter absolutely hated my wife - to be honest, he was a misogynist. One of those cases where attribute overlay can have a good effect. He's a lot more mellow now that he guards the main gate. Friendlier.

I am getting definite echoes of The Da Vinci Code here.

Kinsfire replied:

Well, I have read all the sources that Dan Brown did for his book.   Don't know if I believe any of it, but from talking with some Jewish friends of mine, they pointed out the bit about Jesus's tendencies toward Kabbalistic teaching, which would have required his being married.

The whole friendly Jesus comes from an online comic strip I haven't read in far too long, called Pantheon. In that, Jesus and Satan (a male, goat-hooved diety) are at least friendly with each other when they aren't dealing with their specific Aspects.

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 3:24pm

Kinsfire,
I love this story. I am following Like a Phoenix from the Ashes and really like Family Matters as well. I like the sex scenes and I like Harry the sex god story lines. Please keep up the good work. W.

Grukal posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 11:50pm

You almost killed me with the scene when Harry "wakes" up from death. Killed me with laughter, atleast. Keep up the good work

Aberbadger posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 10:24am

I was wondering if you've ever read Nonjon's Where in the World is Harry Potter? In chapter 9, there is a bit that goes...

A disbelieving Ravenclaw asked, "Are you serious? Is he a god?"

The blonde smiled and shrugged. "You may have to decide that for yourself. But I know there is a splinter sect of Wizarding Christianity that claims Jesus was the first Son of God, but Harry is the favorite Son of God."


Wasn't sure if yours was offshot from his, vice versa, or if it was just a complete accident!