Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Previous
  • Next

The stories in this grouping have been abandoned by me, and will not be worked on again.

Chapter 6

Harry sat in the kitchen with Remus.   The werewolf had insisted on healing his hand and was now gently flexing Harry's hand to make sure he did it correctly.   "What's got you down, Harry?   What led to the hand getting broken?"

"Simply put?   I'm a pervert, and I've learned that the Dursleys have trained me too well."

Remus sat back, puzzled.   "Let's start with the Dursley comment first.   What do you mean about them training you too well?"

"Well, during the conversation you insisted we have, I was informed, by the one person who is in a position to know mind you, that I am even more selfish than Aunt Petunia.   That coupled with the fact that I want to have sex with that same woman makes me really a piece of work, hmm?   Oedipus complex, I think they call it?"

Remus frowned, and his eyes sparked.   "Lily always did have a tendency to engage her mouth before her brain.   Not as badly as Sirius or James, but enough.   I need to find out what the hell she meant, but I need to calm down first, or else we're going to discover whether or not an angry werewolf is stronger than a magical statue."   At Harry's bewildered look, he answered the unasked question.   "Lily went for the jugular, whether or not she knew it.   She hit you in the one place that would hurt most, and I am particularly angry right now because of that.   She's going to explain herself to me later, after I've calmed down."

"I'm going to explain myself now," Lily said as she entered the room.  

She surprised Harry by dropping to her knees before him and bowing her head in submission.   He tried valiantly to ignore the view down her dress.

"I spoke without anywhere near enough knowledge of what was happening in your life.   You told me yourself that you lived with Petunia, and I forgot that.   What I did was unforgivable, but I apologise anyway."

Harry snorted.   "Call it karma or something.   Ask Hermione and Ginny what I was like last year.   I was even more of a prick than I am right now, so you can get an idea of just how bad I was.   Ginny, Tonks, and Hermione are willing to deal with me still, even though I don't deserve it.   If they can forgive me for being what I was last year, then what kind of a person would I be if I couldn't think of forgiving you?"   He grinned wanly.   "Now please get up from the floor before you realise just what kind of a view you're giving me."

"I sleep naked with you.   If you want to look, then look."

"I want to do more, and that's the problem."

"We have a table here," she said seriously.   "I'm agreeable if you are."

Harry closed his eyes and fought against the blood migration happening in his body.   "Not just yet," he finally said in a shuddering voice.   "I … I don't have a real reference for the feeling I have for you, but I think it's love.   But I feel it for Tonks and Hermione as well, and I think I do for Ginny on top of that.   I don't think it's just lust, because I want more than simple sex.   I want long nights of cuddling, of conversations in bed, and of just walking on a sandy beach when all this is finally done.   I want … I want a life."

Tonks and Hermione entered the room.   "We're willing to share it with you, Harry," Hermione said.   "I love you.   You also make me want to strip naked in the Great Hall and beg you to fuck me senseless, but that's another thing entirely," she added with a laugh.   "But I can tell my hormones to shut up, because I want the same things you do.   I want to wake up one morning with my head on your chest, hearing your strong heartbeat in my ear, just cuddling with you.   I want to be with you, and I could die happy knowing that I had shared that life with Ginny and Tonks as well as with you.   Ginny and I are in love, Harry, and we both want you.   As a lover, yes, but also simply as our love.   Tonks cares deeply for you."   She turned to Lily.   "I don't really know you yet."

The pink-haired Auror blushed.   "To be honest, Harry, I'm in love with quite a few people.   Hermione, you, I'm falling hard for Lily, I know Ginny well enough to know that she's becoming special to me.   I'll admit that I'm a member of the club that would like nothing more than to … I'm going to be right blunt here, you two.   I want nothing more than someday to feel the both of you men in me at the same time."   Remus, quiet up until this point, made a strangled sound in the back of his throat.   Tonks went on, "I'm in love with two men, as well as at least two women.   Does that make me a pervert?"

Harry thought for a long moment.   "No," he said, hanging his head in shame.   "I never meant to tell you that you were."

"You didn't.   You've never been in this position before, so you never had the chance to really think about it."

"But what do I do when I want all of you so much while my head is screaming at me that I'm a disgusting no good freak that's not even good enough to be a house elf?"

"You tell my good-for-nothing sister to shut up and mind her own fucking business," Lily replied seriously.   "And tell me the same thing if you need to."

"I can't say that to a lady!" he objected.

"Still leaves you free to say it to Petunia, then," she laughed, and Harry found himself forced to join her.

"It is good to hear laughter in this house after the events of the last few months," came the voice of Albus Dumbledore from the doorway.

Harry's laughter stopped instantaneously, and his face went blank as he turned to face him.   "Headmaster," he said calmly.

"So cold a reception?" came the somewhat pained response.

"We aren't that far away from the fireplace, sir.   A simple call to announce yourself would have been polite before you came over.   Instead, you simply arrived.   This house was given to me, sir, by the man who is now my adopted father.   I have been made an adult in order to oversee both the Potter and Black families.   While I may still be a child in your eyes, I am an adult in the eyes of the law.   It's merely good manners to announce that you are going to visit someone."

"You are correct, Harry, and I apologise for my rudeness."

"Please try to remember next time, though.   You're forgiven for this one."   He paused.   "So what brings you to the home?"

"There had been an Order meeting planned, but I realise that we did not ask permission to use the premises, for which another apology is owed."

"Let's make this easy.   Things have changed very recently, and we're going to be running into this a lot for a while.   Let's work under the assumption that the first time something like this happens, it wasn't intended to offend whichever side got offended.   Multiple offences by the same person, however …"

"I understand your point and agree with it.   May we use the house for tonight as our headquarters?   Our next meeting can be somewhere else, if you prefer"

"Actually, I see no problem with using this property, as long as the Order remembers that it's my home now, and that I deserve the same respect that they would if it were being held in their homes.   If I declare a floor or set of rooms off limits, then it stands.   That should be acceptable."

He frowned   "I've got one other … request, I guess it is.   You know as well as I do that this war is not going to pass me by, nor are Hermione, Ron, and Ginny going to suddenly decide that this has gotten too dangerous.   If this war relies on me to win, then the Order really ought to let me, and those who have declared themselves my team, to sit in on meetings.   We don't even have to be voting members, assuming such a thing exists in the group, but if you have anything that can help me, it's better that I hear it sooner rather than later.

"Molly will be the hard sell," he finished, "and I may well lose her respect, and even her love after my insistence, but I think it's important."

"They will argue, and I will admit that my choice would be otherwise as well."

"The day for us to be children has passed, sir.   I have the knowledge that if I fail against Riddle, the world is basically forfeit.   I love several people, and I'm damned if my inaction is going to leave them vulnerable.   We can't afford me being a child anymore, sir."

"I regret that such is the case," the Headmaster said, "but I find that I must agree with your assessment."

"On that note, sir - what is it about Gringotts that you did not wish me to go there?"

"To be honest, there is information that I am aware of that might limit your effectiveness against Riddle.   I will admit that your emancipation was also something that I had hoped to avoid, simply because of your reaction at the end of the school year.   I was uncertain that you could handle the rigors of adulthood.   I am still uncertain, but less so."

"I've hired Remus here as my major domo.   He'll help make the really big decisions, if that helps you any."

"It does, actually," Albus said with a smile.

"Professor Dumbledore," Lily said suddenly, staring at Dumbledore with loathing in her eyes and no warmth in her voice.   She had gotten to her feet at some point during the conversation.   "I have a question for you that you will not appreciate.   Why did you never check on Harry once you'd abandoned him to his abuse?"

"I hardly think …"

"I know Petunia better than you, and I met Vernon Dursley more than once.   Trust me, he suffered physical abuse, and the things he's been saying since I was awakened tell me that had mental abuse.   Answer the question; why did you abandon him to abuse?"

"I was unaware that the Dursleys were so antagonistic to young Harry."

"In other words, you never bothered to check up on him during any of the years before he entered Hogwarts."

"I will admit that my assumption that he was getting a good upbringing was what made my choice.   I could not conceive that anyone could treat a child that way."   He frowned.   "This knowledge makes my next statement that much more abhorrent, unfortunately."

Harry's face went blank.   "When and why?   Why is more important."

"As soon as possible, and because the protections guard you in ways you do not understand.   I managed to rebuild them after you inadvertently pointed out the flaw in the shortcut I had used before to cement them."

"You've heard what they're like.   I doubt they've even noticed that I'm gone."

"Unfortunately, after what happened in the Ministry, they are paying very close attention to you.   They know about the protections.   And because of that, you could run afoul of the law if Voldemort attacks them and they are killed."

Tonks gasped and then said in frustration, "You can't tell me that they'd actually prosecute him for something like that!"   Remus also looked outraged at the situation.

"Unfortunately, yes.   There are still factions that wish Harry either dead or in prison, and if they can manage it in a completely legal fashion, they will."

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked with no little annoyance.

Tonks frowned.   "If you don't return, and the Dursleys are attacked, you could be tried for being an accessory to the crime.   Death by inaction, when you knew that your actions would have an effect on saving them."

"So they get to hit and belittle me even more, or else I could end up in Azkaban for not wanting to be anywhere near them."

"Unfortunately," Dumbledore replied.

"Fine.   I'll go, but I have conditions that they'll be forced to allow me, or else I can at least show the courts that I was willing, but they weren't."

#####

"Absolutely not!" Vernon bellowed.   "We just got rid of you, and now you want to come waltzing back in and torture us some more?"   Tonks pulled her wand to point at Vernon, but Harry laid a hand on her arm to stop her.

"It's simple, Uncle," Harry said calmly.   "I'll live in the room upstairs, you won't have to feed me, and I'll have over whatever guests that I want.   We won't bother each other in the slightest."

"No!" the fat man yelled.   "I've gotten rid of you, I'll not take you back under this roof for any reason!"

"Well, Tonks," Harry said quietly, "you heard him.   Would you be willing to testify in court that I   was willing to stay here and protect them but was refused?"

"Certainly, Harry," she said with a smile.   "Shall we, since our job here is done?"

"Wait," Petunia said with an exceptionally pinched look on her face.   "Why is it so important that you stay here?"

"Well, from my point of view, it's in order to stay out of jail.   From yours, it's a protective measure.   There are wards up that feed off my living here.   These wards protect you.   How this protects me is that my staying here makes it harder for Voldemort to find you and kill you.   If I moved out, knowing that I was leaving you to die, this would make me an accessory to your murders, and earn me a prison term.   Personally, with the way you've all treated me over the past years, I don't care if you all die horribly.   I do care about keeping my ass out of Azkaban, though."   He grinned.   "However, Vernon has stated that I'm not to live here ever again, no matter what, so with a witness that also happens to be a member of the wizarding police force, I can leave here with my head held high and no concerns about repercussions."

He stood and pulled out the Portkey that they had brought, just in case.   Just as they were about to activate it, Vernon let out with a strangled, "Stop!"

"Yes, Uncle Vernon?" Harry responded in a cheerful voice.

"You can stay, but we're not paying for any of it.   Your freak friends will pay for it."   He ended with a grin on his face.

"Very well," Harry said.   "Give a precise accounting of the expenses incurred during this stay that will start either today or tomorrow, and it will be dealt with in a timely manner."

"I already know what it's going to cost to house you -"

"Ah, but that was then, Uncle.   We will be dealing with things differently this time around, so expenses will be different.   Besides, I know you well enough to know that you expect to cheat the wizard paying for this, so the accounting will be looked over by a person with a solid knowledge of Muggle accounting."   He smiled.   "By the way, you'll find that your previous payments for my upbringing are finished.   This is a completely new arrangement."

Vernon was utterly shocked by Harry's new attitude.   He purpled again, raising a fist to Harry.  

Tonks' wand was aimed at him instantly, with Harry's only a moment behind her.   "Bad idea, Uncle.   You see, I won't get those letters anymore.   I am considered an emancipated minor in both the wizarding and Muggle worlds.   It's the reason those payments will stop.   It's the reason we worked out what I just did with you.   I'm an adult in the eyes of the law."

Vernon was beyond shocked.   He stared at the boy he'd been able to cow all these years, stunned by the sudden change.   He finally drew himself together and blustered, "I'll not have anything unnatural happening under this roof!"

Harry's eyes sparked.   "Then how did Dudley come into being, you ruddy arse?   He's a whale, your wife is a horse-faced giraffe, and I think you're a hippo, or maybe a walrus, what with that moustache."   He opened his mouth to speak more, but Vernon exploded.

"SHE IS YOUR AUNT!   HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY?"

Harry grinned and cast a mild Sonorus Charm on himself before responding.   "IF SHE WANTED TO BE TREATED AS FAMILY, THEN SHE BLOODY WELL SHOULD HAVE ACTED LIKE IT, RATHER THAN HELPING YOU LOCK ME IN THE CUPBOARD FOR TEN YEARS!   SHE SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED ME FROM YOU AND DUDLEY, RATHER THAN LYING ABOUT ME BEING A CRIMINAL!   IF YOU TWO WANTED RESPECT, THEN YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD HAVE EARNED IT!"   He smiled and canceled the charm.   "That's how you yell, Vernon.   Make sure the whole neighbourhood hears it.   Now as I was saying before, if I want to do magic under this roof, then I will.   If I want to bring a harem of beauties in here and shag them in my bedroom after making sure that there's a Sonorus Charm on us, so that the entire neighbourhood can here the screams of soul-shattering ecstasy, then I will."

Harry noticed Tonks's eyes dilate out of the corner of his eye, but he refused to be distracted from the conversation.   He met Vernon's eyes and finished coldly, "Deal with it, fatso.   I'm here for the rest of the summer, most likely.   We'll deal with the future from there."

#####

Harry let no grass grow under his feet.   As soon as he entered his room, he pulled out his Charms and Transfiguration texts for reference.   After a few minutes of study, he started by expanding the interior space so that the entire square footage within the room was easily double that of the Dursley household.   He went on to split it into various rooms, such as a water closet and even a room with a small swimming pool, reminiscent of the prefect's bathroom at Hogwarts.   There was a kitchen and several bedrooms, as well as a very large dining-slash-common room area, complete with fireplace.

The next afternoon he was reading some of his sixth year texts.   Hermione was visiting him, and he was rather amused, as well as a little bothered.   Ever since learning what the word bibliophile meant, he had agreed that the term fit her.   Watching her while she read in a comfortable situation made him realise that there was a bit more to it than that.   As she read one of Rowena Ravenclaw's journals, he watched her start to stretch the fabric of her form-fitting half-length T-shirt.   She was already distracting enough in that shirt, since it was white and thin, but when her nipples stiffened, it made concentrating even more difficult.   It was when her fingers started to tease the flesh of the inside of her thighs halfway down her leg that he started to have some serious problems.

He finally cleared his throat, breaking her from her reverie when he saw her hand starting to rise higher on her leg.   She looked up in surprise, and he realised that her breath was a bit more rapid than it had been a few minutes earlier.   "Hermione, I don't mean to be insulting or to embarrass you more than I already will, but would you like to be alone with that book?   You … uh … well, you seem to be enjoying it," he finished rapidly, blushing furiously as he looked down at his feet.

There was silence for a moment before he heard her start to chuckle.   "I'm sorry, Harry.   You've never had a chance to see the way that I really am around books."   He looked up to see her blushing furiously as well.   "You should see me in the library at Hogwarts.   I have this one section to myself usually - you guys sometimes sit there with me when we study together - and I … well, let's just say that libraries have taught me to orgasm quietly.   About the most expressive I get is biting my lower lip."  

Harry thought for a moment, recalling all the times he'd watched her study and had seen her bite her lip.   He'd mistaken it for concentration, but …

He felt as if he should faint with the speed at which his body reacted to the information.   Her eyes widened slightly and her face developed a knowing smile.   "You'll never look at libraries the same way, will you?"

"No," he choked out.   "Please don't be offended, Hermione, but could you put some more clothing on?"

"Why?" she asked.   "I want you to be completely honest with me, Harry.   If it's a good enough reason, I will."

He frowned.   "I'm thinking things about you that I shouldn't be thinking.   Can we please leave it at that?"

"No.   Be precise.   Why don't you want me dressed comfortably for me?"   He stared at her for a moment.   He opened his mouth a few times to speak and even rose to his feet and began to walk around in a state of increasing agitation.   "Why do you want me wearing more clothing?"

He finally spun and yelled, "Because I'm afraid I'm going to rape you if you don't!"   He hung his head in shame.

She walked over to him and put her hand on his cheek gently, lifting his gaze from the floor.   Surprising him, she stopped him when his eyes were looking directly at her breasts.   His head came up the rest of the way under his own volition.   "Do you hate me, Harry?" she asked him simply.

"No!" he said, horrified.   "You're my very best friend in the world!   I could never hate you!"   His eyes were wide.

She forced her mind to ignore the purely logical response that she had, that one could never be certain of future actions and beliefs, and accepted it in the manner in which it was meant.   "Then you will never rape me, Harry.   Rape is a crime of violence; of hatred and control.   You have an entirely different reason for wanting to insert Tab A into Slot B, as it were," she said with a giggle.   At his confused look, she said, "Sex.   Your erection, in me.   Tab A, Slot B."

He blushed furiously.   "You're my best friend.   I shouldn't think about you that way."

"Why not?"

"It degrades you.   You should be looked at as the wonderful and beautiful witch that you are in your own right, not as a pair of beautiful breasts and a …"   He suddenly realised what he had said, and turned to walk away but stopped himself and stood before her.   "Proof of what I was saying."   He closed his eyes and stood, obviously awaiting the slap he knew would follow.

His eyes shot open as he felt her lips brush his own.   "Harry, it would only degrade me if that's all you thought about when you look at me.   The fact that you think about who I am means the world to me and causes an interesting tingle to my very core.   I want you to take advantage of that tingle you cause."   She stepped away from him and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in a shirt that seemed to be going slightly transparent in the chest region due to how hard her nipples had become and a pair of knickers that seemed to be composed of two pieces of thin string to hold up the tiniest triangle of cloth Harry had ever seen in his life.   She grinned at his obvious attraction.   "You were saying something about my having a something that you like besides my beautiful breasts."   She spun.   "Could it have been my arse?" she asked, blushing at the use of the mild profanity.

He was beyond astonished to discover that she was wearing a thong.   There was an even tinier triangle just above her rear end, but the flesh itself was … "Wow," he strangled out.   "It's perfect."

"I do not have a perfect arse, Harry.   There are girls with much better looking ones than mine at school.   Parvati, for one.   Ginny for another.   You're just reacting that way because I'm nearly naked in front of you."

He scowled at her suddenly.   "Why is it bad for me to put myself down, but you're allowed to put yourself down?"

"I know myself better than you ever could, Harry.   I know my faults."

"And you exaggerate them," he replied.   "I happen to think that the arse that I've only just realised that I've been watching these past years is perfect.   I'm also pervy enough to want to be pressed against it."

She complied by moulding her body against his.   His erection throbbed insistently against her.   "And I'm pervy enough to want this," she said, pressing harder against him, "throbbing inside my arse someday."   She shuddered against him.   "I want you so much it hurts, Harry," she said in a voice that neared a whimper.   "My nipples ache sometimes when I think about you.   My clit has gotten hard enough to hurt."   She turned around and faced him.   "What I really wish is that you would take my virginity over on that rug, in front of the fireplace.   It's not the Gryffindor Common Room, but it's close enough."

"You want to make love in the common room?" he asked in shock, twitching against her.

"Harry, someday I'd love to figure out a way to make love on Snape's desk.   But as long as it's you, I don't care if it's a broom closet, as long as we're not just doing it to relieve pressure.   I want it because we love each other."

He stared into her eyes, and moved forward slightly to kiss her.   Her mouth opened against his and their tongues met for a moment.   "Are you sure about this?" he asked in a husky voice.   "If you say yes, I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself in time if you changed your mind."   She answered him by disengaging from him and peeling her shirt over her head, leaving her in only the skimpy thong.

"Make love to me, Harry.   Be the man I give my virginity to."   With that, she walked over to the rug in front of the fireplace and lay down on it.

He hadn't thought it possible to get any harder around her, but the sight before him proved him wrong.   He followed her to the rug and started to speak, but she cut him off.   "Please be naked with me, Harry," she said quietly.   He smiled and shyly removed his clothing, intrigued when her eyes widened as his erection came into view finally.   He joined her on the rug after he was completely nude.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, Hermione.   I might hurt you, and I don't … I couldn't forgive myself if that happened."

"I'm a virgin, so there is likely to be some pain the very first time when you break through my hymen."   At his puzzled look, she added, "Maidenhead.   Proof that I'm still a virgin.   This, of course, assumes that it's still extant, given that I used to be a fairly active child, and it often breaks on its own."   She paused.   "Now, I give you permission to touch me, caress me, fondle me, and generally squeeze any body part you want to.   If it hurts, I'll tell you."

With a shaking hand, he reached over and gently cupped her right breast with his left hand, covering the nipple.   She sighed happily, and he began to slide his hand carefully around, feeling her nipple gliding across his palm, which drew a shuddering moan from her.   "That feels really nice," she purred in a voice that made his brain scream "DO HER NOW, YOU FOOL!"   That voice hit Harry hard, and he suddenly rolled away and jumped to his feet, running helter-skelter toward the water closet.   He collided with things along the way, but he didn't care.   He needed to be away from her.

#####

Hermione was in a deep reverie of the blissful feelings that he was causing in her when she felt him move away.   As she opened her eyes to see what was happening, she heard him collide with a small table.   She saw him leaving a trail of blood behind him as he ran, and she sighed.   She was somewhat angry at Harry for leaving her like that, but she was also fairly certain that his training at the hands of those accursed Dursleys had kicked in again.   She took a closer look at his path and shot to her feet.   Those aren't tiny drops of blood he's leaving; that's a significant cut! she thought.

She followed the trail and quickly reached the door, and could hear him inside.   "If it weren't for Voldemort, I'd let myself bleed out.   How could I …   This isn't Hermione, no matter how much I want it to be.   She's got to be under someone's control.   I can't see Hermione acting like this toward me.   Ron maybe, but not me."   She heard a ripping noise.   "Well, that's going to bleed through quickly enough.   May have to heal it with magic."

She opened the door to see Harry finishing the job of taping up his leg.   The gauze he had retrieved from the medicine cabinet was already beginning to develop a reddish tinge to it.   "Harry, please heal your leg.   We need to talk, and I'm not going to feel comfortable until you aren't in danger of bleeding out anymore."  She could feel tears in her eyes.

He looked up at her for a long moment, and seemed to deflate even more.   "I'm sorry, Hermione."   He closed his eyes and called out, "Accio wand!" in a defeated voice, and a wand slid into the room and slapped into his palm.   He murmured a spell and then undid the bandages.   Hermione gasped as he did, for two entirely separate reasons, first was the amount of blood on the bandages he was removing, and the scar he left behind, and the second was the fact that the wand that he had called and subsequently used was hers.   She grabbed it and erased the scar.

"Hey!" he cried with a scowl.   "I was going to keep that scar to remind me not to take advantage of you!"

"All the more reason to erase it, Harry.   I am not under Imperius, although for the life of me I can't figure out how to prove that to you at the moment.   I am so angry right now at …"

"I'm sorry," Harry interrupted.   "Even when I try to do the right thing, I screw up badly.   I didn't mean to get you that angry at me."

"It's not you I'm angry with, and I'd appreciate you letting me finish!" she yelled in exasperation.   "I want so much to walk out that door and just destroy those Dursleys for what they've done to you.   They have managed to convince you that you are so worthless that when a girl comes on to you and actually gets naked for you, you think that she has to be under the Imperius."   She walked closer and pressed her bare breasts against his equally bare chest.   "Harry, I decided the summer after fourth year that I was going to give my virginity to the man that I trusted most - the man that even Rita Skeeter saw that I loved, even before I did.   I just wish that I could prove that I'm not under a spell, other than the one that your pheromones are spinning on me."   She breathed deeply.   "You have no idea how much I want to just leap up, wrap my legs around you, and move my knickers aside to get you inside me."

"But Hermione, can't you see why I'd think you were under the Imperius?   I've never seen you like this!"

"That's because I decided to do something about it this year, Harry.   I realised that I needed to make the moves first, because you're too polite and noble to do it yourself, and I'm also discovering that you wouldn't because the Dursleys trained you to think that you weren't worth it.   So I've dressed the way I have been so far this summer to see if there's any interest there.   Once I knew that, I started to be active in pursuing you."   She paused.   "You don't think I'm acting and dressing too much like …   Well, Molly Weasley would call me a 'scarlet woman', I think."

"No, I don't.   I think you've always needed to hit me in the head to notice that you're a girl.   I'm stupid that way."

She knew that he could hear her teeth grind together.   "I would appreciate you not telling me that I fell in love with a stupid man," she said through those gritted teeth.   "I'd like to think that I'm smarter than that."

She watched his face fall and bulled forward.   "I'm not apologising for my tone, Harry, but I want you to know that I want you, and I have for a while.   If I have anything to say about it, after we leave Hogwarts I have every intention of spending some time pregnant.   I'd love to seduce Remus, but my first baby will be yours."   She giggled as she felt his response.   "I see you're interested in at least practicing for it."

He groaned.   "I have a sexy woman wearing nothing but a tiny scrap of cloth below her waist sitting on my lap, I'm almost sixteen, and I'm a typical male.   You should worry if I didn't react to you."

"You are anything but typical, Harry.   If you were just another Dean or Seamus, I wouldn't be dressed as I am in front of you."   She stood and quickly peeled off her thong and sat back down on his lap, pinning his straining erection between them.   "Harry," she said, her voice far rougher than before, "I'd prefer the rug out there, but if it means I make love to you today, I'll accept sitting in here on this toilet."

He was obviously fighting a war within himself.   Finally he said, "I know that it will annoy you, but I have to be sure.   Are you certain about giving me something you can give to no other man once given to me?"

Her answer was to raise herself slightly and reposition so that he would slide inside her once she lowered herself.   He moved her back and then stood.   The look on her face was one of defeat, she knew, but then she saw his hands, held out to help her to her feet.   When she was standing, he pulled her tightly to his chest.   "I am so scared of hurting or losing you, Hermione.   I want you so badly that I'm afraid of losing control.   I'm honestly afraid that if you walked into the house in a miniskirt that I would end up publicly proving exactly how far the relationship has progressed."

She gasped as a fiery thrill tore through her at that statement.   Does he mean what I think he does?

"I don't think Molly would greatly appreciate seeing me making love to you on a table she'd be planning on serving dinner on later," he said, grinding against her, although she could tell it was fairly unconscious on his part.   "I'm serious - if you wear a miniskirt, don't wear knickers, because I'm likely to tear them to get at you."

Her knees gave out as another thrill shot through her, this one a bit more familiar to her.   Just the thought of her mode of dress driving him to such animal passion in a public place made her knees give out, her heart pound, and her nipples and clitoris tighten so much that the erotic pain drove her over the edge of orgasm.

"Oh Harry," she moaned.   "Please, I need you to … to fuck me so hard that I won't walk straight for a week.   Please?"

She gasped again as she felt him kneel and swoop her into his arms and stride out to the rug.   He stumbled slightly on the recently wounded leg but made it without major mishap.   He very slowly knelt, being careful not to drop her, and placed her softly on the rug before laying down atop her.   "Last chance to stop me, Hermione," he whispered.

She responded by reaching down and gripping his member and forcing him to her very wet opening.   Once the head was pressing against her moist heat, she grabbed his hips and pulled as she thrust toward him.

She heard him growl - a deep guttural noise of animal desire - and he thrust himself completely inside her in one single thrust, much to her intense pleasure.   The look on his face made her gasp and tear up.   For the first time she could ever remember, Harry looked … complete.   Her thoughts became a jumble as he began to thrust into her, though, slowly and sweetly.

#####

Harry looked down into her beautiful face, watching her slowly connect to the world again after her fifth orgasm.   She'd had her most powerful one just as he'd finally begun his.   He'd apparently done everything right to her in order to drive her delightfully mad so many times.

"I want her name," Hermione purred in a voice that made him twitch inside her.   "I want the name of the woman who inspired you so much that you learned to do that to me."   She sighed.   "Now that is a way to lose your virginity," she finished contentedly.

He lowered himself and kissed her lips.   He then rolled so that they were laying on their sides, although he was careful to keep them coupled as he was pretty sure that he'd be stiffening again fairly soon.   "You want the name of my very first lover?   The one who inspired me to make love like that?"

"Oh yes!" came the fervent reply.

"Her name is Hermione Granger," he said with a smile.   "I agree with you, by the way.   I can't think of a better way to lose my virginity either."

Her eyes shot wide.   "You were a virgin?" she asked incredulously.   "With what you did to me?   It can't be!"   She bit her lip suddenly as she realised what it sounded like.

He smiled and reached out for his wand, which absently snapped into his hand.   "I swear by my magic that the first woman - the first person that I have ever made love to is Hermione Granger, since my hand doesn’t count."   There was a silver flare, and he said, "Lumos."   The beam that came from his wand was bright.

She began to cry, and she pulled him close as she did.   "What?" he asked, alarmed.   "What's wrong?"

She sniffed and giggled a little.   "The Polynesians call it crying happy, although they usually equate it with being pregnant, which would literally be a miracle with me, considering the charms I have on me right now."   She pulled away and looked into his eyes.   "Harry, you know how much I read.   Do you doubt that I've read books on sex?"   He shook his head.   "What you did to me should have been almost impossible for the first time for either of us, let alone both of us.   To find out that … Harry, if you asked me to cast a Patronus right now, it would be huge."   She blushed clear to her breasts.   "And probably as horny as I still am."   He felt himself shoot erect inside her and she moaned, "Oh yes," she hissed.   "First time for a male is usually fast, and he rarely lasts long enough for his partner to come.   That you held off your own until I had five distinct orgasms tells me more about your feelings for me than anything else I could get from you verbally."   She closed her eyes partway and added, "And has given me a new area of study that I want to spend significant time exploring."   The voice she used sent a shiver through him that made him pulse insistently inside her.   Before he could speak, she had pulled him close and kissed him thoroughly before rolling him onto his back.   His last coherent thought for a while was that the sight of her writhing atop him, her hair a halo around her face and her breasts gently bouncing; that sight would likely fuel his Patronus for decades.

  • Previous
  • Next