Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

dragonjek posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2018 8:19pm

I'd never be able to handle a polyamorous relationship, no matter how great the idea seems in concept. I have probably unhealthy problems with jealousy, insecurity, and self-image. I'd never be able to get over the idea of someone I love having sex with someone else, even if I also loved that person.

There is one issue I have with the story from a writing standpoint, though--the attraction between Lily and Harry. The sexual attraction was there, yes, but there was absolutely no buildup to any sort of romantic attachment between them before both of them declared that they might love each other.

Also, it was a bit disappointing that the messages in the Founder's vaults only really said "hey, take our stuff!".

Nytefyre posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2013 8:53am

Nice story, wish there was more, and thanks for posting.

FeNo posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2012 4:52am

Remind me... what does the title remark on? It seems a bit loosely connected to the story as most of the time it's his mother's image that's playing an active role in the story...

But then ... nice variant on a lot of standard Fanfiction fare, the portraits that he finds either in his mansion or the vault, the love triangles/quadrangels, the "i-can't-be-loved-by-Hermione" and of course the "adult in a snip"-thing. I reckon i haven't ever seen the combination of that much of them in one story before or at least not in a story of this length/shortness.

I'm positively surprised by the persona of your Lily-statue, that's one scary mum you've created here. And the outgoing Hermione is at least well reasoned, even if she doesn't feel really "natural", but then they're both very nervous and insecure teenagers and her fate might that only Ron wants to get into her knickers and that could render the best of us into nervous wreckages, couldn't it?

I'm not quite sure, but i'm feeling like at least two talks (the "girlfriend/boyfriend" one and the one in the bathroom/loo) should in reality be reversed as they take the same theme in two different tempi and strides and so it sounds slightly like a recess into a non-relationship (okay, Harry is doing his very best to not be related, but Hermione should be more pursuant when once she has made her mind up and had already almost gotten what she went out to get... It's basic Hermione lore after all, that she will be determined and focused like a laserbeam!) and through no fault of yours Harry becomes a complete and utter Whiner towards the momentary end of this story and it's not nice to watch or hear (but to my utmost regret very "in character" for sixth book Harry).

Which does me lead to my last point... this cannot be the end for this fluffy little tale of broken hearts and distant guilt-trips, can it be? The opera isn't over before the fat lady sings... and a Harmony-Quadrangle shouldn't be over before Snape is humiliated, Dumbledore depilated and Riddle eviscerated... or should it? ;)

OlorinBlack posted a comment on Tuesday 19th April 2011 11:27pm

*pouts*I WANT MORE!!!!!!

ElenaPetrova1 posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 2:52pm

love this story so far. hoping for more to it!

tazz4 posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 3:44am

Are you going to be continuing this story at all

Ariel Schnee posted a comment on Sunday 8th August 2010 7:44pm

Oh this is, good yeah!

^_^

^_^

jasonjones26 posted a comment on Friday 2nd April 2010 9:27pm

i like this story put more chapters out but very cool story i want to read more of this story

Gabriel the 7th posted a comment on Sunday 15th November 2009 4:26am

awesome pure brilliance

Gabriel the 7th posted a comment on Sunday 15th November 2009 3:59am

well written andgreat plot so far a question about the statue does it look like a life like lilly evans

noylj posted a comment on Friday 13th November 2009 8:47pm

Update, dammit.

dan26 posted a comment on Sunday 26th July 2009 7:09pm

I kind of wished this story would have continue it maybe a m rated story but at least its for the right reasons

Bob Swagger posted a comment on Wednesday 24th June 2009 3:34am

Any chance you might pick this back up at some point?

Danyael posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 4:32pm

Now this on i like.

Too bad it's not been updated in quite a while.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 3:01am

I know this story is marked as "abandoned", but I am curious if you might pick it up again after finishing your current ITW fics? Also, as it's marked as such, has anyone picked it up? I'm enjoying it so far, and would love to see more.

GinnyMyLove posted a comment on Sunday 11th January 2009 4:28am

Where is my favorite author? Where can I find the story this was based off of since this one seems to be abandoned?

There is much fanfic on the net but 98% of it is nowhere near this quality.

As much as I love fanfic, if you are actually working on origional stuff, or are already published, please let me know so I can go buy it today.

Favorite author does not just mean HP stories after all.

chae posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd December 2008 4:04pm

I hope that some day you will finish this story

Dragon63 posted a comment on Tuesday 18th November 2008 12:57pm

Wow! A great beginning to what looks like another great story! I especially liked the scene with Snape being the arrogant prick he usually is and demanding things he has no right to demand, and ending up with a dagger in his belly. Wonderful!

LightIce posted a comment on Friday 26th September 2008 2:22am

Great story so far hope you contuine with it.

nomad062 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th September 2008 2:33pm

I am seriously sorry to see this on abandoned. Nice Job! Hopefully your muse will blackmail you for a bit more here