Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 5:06am for Death of a Hero

Loved it, nice ending to the story.....

Robert Owen posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 5:02am for Death of a Hero

Bravo! A very fitting end to Voldy and his gang. I must admit though that the bit with Snape reacting to Harry's survival brought an immediate flashback to Spock's reaction to Kirk's survival in Amok Time.

Robert

Kinsfire replied:

I was thinking of EXACTLY that scene when I wrote it. I figured that if Snape mellowed because of the way that Harry died, finding out that he hadn't bruned to death would make him happy, if only for a second or so.

One thing that I couldn't find a way to fit in was a battle where Remus, Tonks and Snape are fighting DE's - and the Lupin/Snape combo is lethal. Back-to-back, firing curses left and right, and Tonks helping shield and clobber as well.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 4:33am for Death of a Hero

I like the premise that the rest of the WW gets its collective head out its collective backside and acts in its own defense.

Of course, Harry being alive and getting both Hermione and Ginny is good, too :D

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 4:26am for Death of a Hero

Great little story. Just think Voldemort taken out by a muggle medical appliance. Fitting.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 4:00am for Death of a Hero

Excellent story... I doubt you'll be continuing it, but if you did, I can see a number of plot points where you could go with it.

Viridian posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:41am for Death of a Hero

Nice bit of fluffiness, along with some grim moments. Seeing the wizarding public stand up on its hind legs for once was nice!

loralee posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:09am for Death of a Hero

Wonderful, I read 'blots original. I'm so glad your Harry survived.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:02am for Death of a Hero

Nice little one shot with some great irony!

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:56am for Death of a Hero

That was great and very fun to read.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:42am for Death of a Hero

I can think of at least 2 people who will object to it being a Gryffindor affair, both in Ravenclaw. After all, there were 7 Ravenclaws, 2 Hufflepuffs and a Slytherin in the Coven, and a good many of them might want an invite.

I'm glad you wrote this, and not just because I liked the story. If Rors had written this, it probably would have been more comedy than anything else, and I liked the more serious flavor you've given it. Keep up the good work!

Finbar posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:29am for Death of a Hero

*snickers madly* You've taken The Blot's idea, added your own unique spin to it and it really works. I'd like to know who it was that was the burnt horribly, unrecognisable body? What happened to Malfoy? I'm curious now.
Great one-shot.