Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:32pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Well, glad to see Poppy got away, and seems to be safe, as well as Albus seeming to be torn down a bit, but more needs to be done, as he sure seems to be doggone set on his position, and still, don't feel any sympathy for Remus, and wondering how he's not much more of a traitor that Peter was.

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:56pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

This story really generates a lot anger towards the MOB. As it does towards some other characters I'm not use to feeling that way about. I speak of Remus and Tonks. You've made both of them quite contemptable. Just as you have several other characters.

This story grips one and does not let go. I appoligize for not writing a review for earlier chapters but as the notices are coming on my office computer I am making time just to read them.

A strong story and one I hope that ends well, for Harry and his crew that is. As for the MOB and his group, let them BURN!

Lottii posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:55pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Oooohhhh! This is getting exciting! Can't wait for next chapter!

Cheers

Hamilton Wrye posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:44pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

GAAAK! James and Sirius need to talk to the Powers That Be and get a 24 hour pass so they can go kick Remus' butt! Either that or Remus needs to share a flat with Wormtail. They could make comparisons of the Dark Lords they work for.

Now I get to sit down and contemplate painful deaths for Mooney. Maybe ground up silver packed into gelcaps (pharmaceutical capsules) and passed off as restorative vitamins to be used post-transformation...

Great story and great update rate.
Hammy

bannanacupcakes posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:20pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Ooooh *scowls*. Dumbles is a bastard. And whats up with Remus? It'd be nice if you had a chapter showing how the Potters (Lily and James) feel about the British Wizarding World betraying their son; even though I know that would be really cheesy - I think it would be really good. Please continue :]

Riegert8 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:15pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

good chapter

SasparillaX posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 3:12pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

great chappy, fast uploads... ur GREAT!

slashslut posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:56pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

im surprised and sad that remus is a part of this ...

StarrySkies posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:54pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Wow. Your Remus sure is... hmm, I'm not even sure what I want to call him. He's not Dark exactly, more like taken in by Dumbledore. It's quite different from what I've read before. I don't think I like it... Remus has always been one of my favorite characters. It's interesting to see him in this way.

I love the way that Harry escaped though. It was brilliant. And the line about how Dumbledore wouldn't have thought that Harry would escape by non-magical means was great. I'm quite enjoying this story, can't wait for more!

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:37pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Nice alteration of circumstances!

James Barber posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:22pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

You know I was going to say I cant wait til the time in your story that remus, tonks, kingsley, minerva and all the others finally realize that harry isnt the one in the prophecy that was going to arise as the next dark lord but is instead albus to fucking many names dumbydork...but then I realize that he has these people so brainwashed that even if you showed them written proof from god they wouldnt believe it that dumbydork was the so called dark lord....

Tumshie posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:15pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Excellent as usual, keep those chapters flowing, I love the intricasies of your plot line

Darak1 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:11pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Better although your characters now show too much brains for the insight they have shown before. After all no prophecy has ever spoken of a character by name so they know that when Albus is telling them Harry will become the next dark lord he is in fact interpreting the prophecy, they also have to see that none of his acts in the last 15 years were of a light nature and yet they persist in believing they are lead by a Light Lord? This clearly shows them as idiots unable to think for themselves yet at the end of the chapter they think of actions, consequences and their own darkness, it is a duality that is hard to accept.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:04pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Great writing with the unusual but highly enjoyable twist of people actually thinking for themselves, besides the two groups of followers that is.

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 1:52pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Just hope that Amelia stays in control of the investigation and out from under "undue influence".

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 1:51pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

*ponder* Everyone is ignoring part of the real prophecy. Something about another, darker, will rise. Nothing says it'll be Harry. Everyone is so freakin' convinced it's Harry and not AD.

Of course, you already know that.

But just how many people know the real phophecy? AD could certainly have given them a "modified" version that explains a lot of the raging, blind stupidity levels of loyalty.

AD will provoke Tom and hope Harry comes riding to the rescue?! Talk about making irrational decisions.

Grand writing, Kins. Making me want to scream and throw things at the monitor.

Dragen posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 1:51pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Great chapter mate, I can't wait to see what you have planned next, but what is happening with your other stories? Could you tell us, as we would like to know if they are going to be updated or not.

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 1:44pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I really wish I could finish this story but the stupidity shown by 'the light' makes that impossible.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 12:48pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I so enjoyed this chapter I love Dumbledore being crushed and not being in control for once. Snape is a true Slytherin but he really needs to die for Harry to be safe and happy. I hope Tonks and the other Order members get sent to Azkaban for a long time. Remus is such a house broken pet please send him something silver and be done with it. I loved this chapter Harry so often is in a poor position and suffers so much it is a most welcome change for him to be in control and be on the winning side without him dying. I look forward to what happens with the Chang family and the Weasley's thanks for the quick update I look forward to the next chapter.

tiberius23 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 12:21pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

To put it a bit bluntly, Wooo! Good stuff!