Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2014 3:13am for Excrement, Meet Fan

I'm glad that Amelia is heading the investigation about all of this. Einar did well to accuse Dumbledore of trying to start a war. I'm glad Amelia ordered him arrested. To bad he got away. She did manage to catch Tonks and Shackleboldt. i'm really shocked at Remus. To believe that Harry is going dark is stupid. Snape is just trying to cover his own ass. I'm glad Harry got back to the girls and Poppy. I look forward to more of this story. p

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2012 6:21pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

In this story Remus is far and away by biggest disappointment. By that I mean his selling out Harry is what I find disappointing. He's not a wolf, he's a piss poor lap dog who does tricks on command for his demented master. I find him disgusting.

This story evokes a good deal of emotion, for the most part negative ones, which considering it's title and plot is understandable. There are of course some positive ones popping up and it will end on a positive note if I recall correctly.

It is a good solid read.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 8:40am for Excrement, Meet Fan

It apparently hasn't occurred to these people that the greater dark force that could arise if Harry isn't careful is Dumbledore!

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:02pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I've really gotten into this story. I can't believe I haven't read it before. Good stuff. Boy, I can't wait till Remus, Arthur, and the rest find out how wrong they are--assuming that they actually believe it when they DO find out.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th August 2010 11:06am for Excrement, Meet Fan

Very good chapter.

gunny

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 9:46pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Why are Dark Lord Dumbledore and his DARK minions not suffering yet? They should be burning in hell right now and Remus should be in the devil's mouth right now, right next to Judas. I sincerely hope that you somehow have James' and Sirius' spirits kick his ass when you kill the backstabbing werewolf. Albus fucking Dumbledore doesn't realise that the Dark Lord that will rise after the current one is dead, killed by the marked one, is himself. You need to kill these hypocrites soon and with a vengence. They do not deserve to live!

Charles Goodroe posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 2:16pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

wow Im really enjoying this one. I like how everyone is so convinced that its harry that would turn dark they never consider its some other evil rising in voldies place

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 12:49pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Wow! What a story so far. I'm a bit surprised that there weren't on the window of Harry's cell. A bit of an oversight on Albus's part. Remus in this story is way OOC, but you've explained that, but probably not to my satisfaction. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the prophesy is revealed properly. Minerva is also quite a bit OOC, although she has a very small part to play so far. Poppy is playing a role that must tear her apart. On the one hand, her oath to protect the students, and on the other, to stay alive and help Harry. I wonder what real life would dictate? To get Severus to admit as much as he has, he would have had to have been under veritiserum. I wonder about that, since you don't say anything to that effect. Strange that Ginny hasn't had much to say so far. Glad you have Ron with a backbone for this story. Can't believe he's that good in this story... most authors will paint him as bumbling or jealous. GOOD story, can't wait for more.

silvergoddess posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 10:10am for Excrement, Meet Fan

Yay!! Poppy escaped and in a wonderfully dramatic manner ^_^ and I also highly enjoyed Harry's escape, the fact that Ron is still on Harry's side, and the way that excrement and Fan hit it off so well lol.I'm terribly excited for the next chapter.

Darryn posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 6:45am for Excrement, Meet Fan

Thanks for this, I look forward to reading the rest

DAMNED posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 3:14am for Excrement, Meet Fan

KEEP IT COMING VERY GOOD.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 12:19am for Excrement, Meet Fan

Fast paced. Twists and turns. Very Evil Albus! And like you said. the swiftly rotating circular device, swill quickly spread excrement equally.

William Martin posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 10:41pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Thank you for such quick updates! I love the story.
Yes, yes there is another shoe. What have you got against Ginny?
I'll admit I'm an Emma fan myself, but Ginny fell in love with The Boy Who Lived, then grew up to be in love with Harry. How can you dis some one like that?
Again, thanks for writing.

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 7:43pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

And for the next chapter title, Duck!! :)

Is that Dark Lord Dumbledore, or Dim Lord Dumbledore. May his surroundings go Pythonic...

webdoc posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 7:40pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I hope that old b*/tard gets a Dave's Insanity Sauce enema.

I'm really enjoying the story and can't wait to see what you do the the old boy.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 7:15pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

.................Wizards haven't got an OUNCE of logic.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 6:31pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I've read a passel of betrayal stories, but this one just about takes the cake. Harry's smart and talented, but not overwhelmingly powerful. It's downright believable.

For a long time, I wondered how someone so "benevolent" as Dumbledore would dump baby Harry on the doorstep of Muggles who made no secret of their disdain for magic without checking on him. JKR glossed over the abuse, but my attitude is if the Dursleys were starving him and treating him like a slave, they were beating him too.

Anyway...this is one excellent tale and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I appreciate that Ron is still loyal to Harry, despite the Weasley family's involvement in Dumbledore's plot. The twins' loyalty to Harry comes as no surprise, but I'll be interested to see where Bill and Charlie stand, since they're in the Order.

I can't wait to find out what Amelia Bones is going to learn when she questions Tonks and Kingsley. Was there some Imperiusing or some other subversive magic involved? I noticed early on that Arthur is already having doubts. Hmm... I have to wonder if Albus has Remus and the Weasleys under some kind of spell or if he's blackmailing them. Blackmail wouldn't surprise me, considering what Albus holds over Severus and that Remus feels like he owes the old goat something. I can't imagine Remus, of all people, truly buying into that Dark Harry nonsense, though.

Dumbledore has started a war with the Gnomes, there's no doubt about that. Merlin help him when the rest of the Wizarding sheep of Britain finally catch on. Einar Horguson...or is it Hogunson? It appears both ways. Anyway, I have to wonder if you're cluing us in to something or tossing us a red herring with the hair thing and the need for hats. Does Harry have Gnome in his heritage somewhere or is that just a coincidence? With so many cans of worms opened, I'm ready to go fishin'!

Loved the Bill Cosby reference from "Himself" about being dumb, but not so dumb. That whole performance cracks me up and I've seen it a zillion times!

Anyway, the feces has most-assuredly struck the rotating oscillator. WELL DONE!

Anthony May posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:50pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

It pleases me to no end that Ron is a good guy. Can't wait for the next update!

honore11 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:47pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

Can we just kill Remus, Snape, most of the Weaselys and Dumbledore very painfully? Thanks

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:47pm for Excrement, Meet Fan

I don't remember *all* of this chapter. So, either there are some new bits or I stopped reading, before, in disgust.

Some of those chapters had some very big annoyances/flaws, but overall this remains a fine example of its cliches, and it's nicely entertaining.