Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

jchangpa posted a comment on Wednesday 4th May 2011 10:46pm

This start really good.
I sure I will love it.

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 2nd May 2011 10:00pm

Fudge seemed to agree to leave the office rather quickly. Didn't really expect him not to fight at all. Ah well.

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 2nd May 2011 7:38pm

This looks promising. Looking forward to the "back in time" part.

DrgnMstr posted a comment on Friday 25th March 2011 10:04am

Can you tell me where the unexpunged original is? Thanks!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd February 2011 3:38pm

Why did Harry call Arthur the ghost?
Really loved the ending. Riddle deserved his head to be smashed in. ;)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 10:39pm

Sirius Black, a respected member of the whizengamut? *dies laughing*

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 3:27pm

Well that's an interesting start.

normalguycap posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 11:40pm

You know, I disagree with the statement that Harry relates best to women. Maybe the Harry in your story, but if you are making a more inferential statement to the books I have to say that's wrong.

Did you mean for Harry to seem like Jesus and his Twelve apostles?

I strongly feel you do NOT need to reaffirm Harry's saving people thing with all these talks with "God" and friends. You do that like every chapter so far.

I gotta accept that this Harry is your and not one I like. And if he was actually good at introspection he probably wouldn't be wallowing in his shit so badly and irrationally.

I like a redeemed Dumbledore, so thanks for that.

I had a right old chuckle at the BS given that they can't destroy the Horcruxes now. You just want to use a clever little plan you had cooked up didn't you?

Everything's turning into a happy hippie hug-a-thon in this chapter it seems.

Bwahaha you would have the sphinx be a half naked "shapely" female.
With the references to Tolkien and Olympic gymnasts I think I can say that you aren't really taking the story totally serious, so I'll stop reviewing in that way too.

Harry must have used Croc Dundee's knife to kill Nagini, unless you had Nagini the size of a garden snake.

Hmm. I think I wish I never reviewed in the first place. This isn't how I thought it would be. I'm not sure that I like this story anymore. Sorry.

normalguycap posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 10:48pm

Nice. Tracing Howlers for revenge, that's pretty cool.

Harry's pretty terrible at sweet talk. Ugh it makes me gag.

Chapter was fine, if unspectacular, but I like that things seemed to speed up.

normalguycap posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 10:32pm

Really? 30 mentally year old Harry throws a fit because Hermione knows zip about house elves. Is that really an appropriate reaction? I think this and the HBP book is the only thing they ever had issues with, disregarding the firebolt, so why is Harry generalizing and disproportionately upset. Good lord it's like he doesn't use logic and reason!

Ah, it seems this Harry does have some darker secrets that may be the cause of his weird self-hate. Unless I read that line wrong.

I am confused surround the writing about their supposed break-up.

Was it really necessary to have Harry correct Hermione's grammar? Did it enhance anything?

Huh. I'm almost disappointed we didn't get anything more with Harry/Daphne/Hermione in the bathroom.

Reading on.

normalguycap posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 10:29am

Sorry to say, this Harry seems exceptionally melodramatic. 15 years wallowing? Yikes! I don't care for those that have no faith in themselves and put the blame on inappropriate places. I'm all for some Snape and Dumbledore bashing, but let's see what happens next and how this re-do story is different.

loretta537 posted a comment on Monday 26th July 2010 10:20pm

this was another great story again

Danny Malone posted a comment on Sunday 18th July 2010 9:48pm

Nice and angsty. End of the chapter feels like an episode of Quantum Leap.

jasonjones26 posted a comment on Saturday 3rd April 2010 9:43pm

good story hope for more

goku90504 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th March 2010 4:15am

a great story!!

dan26 posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2009 7:11pm

Corny but cute and is just me or does this susan bones remind me of a better looking and hyper active giiny weasley

Charles Newton posted a comment on Saturday 4th July 2009 2:30pm

Very good story; just about the best time track revision piece I've read to this date.
You're an amazing author; please continue as long as you are able.

malfoie posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 11:49am

I thought at first that it might be O.k but as i got to the third or fourth chapter i just could not stop. Keep it up and can't wait to read the next story.

Wow that was a bloody amazing piece of writing.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 7:35am

No dragon should try to look innocent; they always fail. (And especially not this PARTICULAR dragon.) Practically EVERY author that has written about dragons (especially Anne McCaffrey in the Pern Cycle) has reminded us that they are as individual as humans; it would do us as humans a disservice to forget that.

Dragon (whistling): Who, me?

Like I (or anyone else) would buy that.

dadscooking posted a comment on Thursday 30th April 2009 6:01am

I should have know - if I wanted the penultimate time travel story, to check with you first. All others pale in comparison.