Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Friday 26th February 2010 3:35am for Winds are changing

hello
did you abandon wishful thinking ?
because I really like this story and i hope to read the next chapter sometimes.
I really want to know the way it will continue between harry and lilly!
I hope that harry will stick to the way he treat hermione and that we may see more of the other couples like R/L, G/N and maybe Susan with somebody.
and Tonks and remus. I hope to see more of Remus in the next chapters because I like the father figure he is and I think that he may not let lilly act the way she is when he knows maybe Lily can get pregnant and stop bothering Harry and Remus can become is father of hearth ??
Or James can find a cure for the sterelity of the werewolf and tonks can have kids and their blood will cure Remus because they have the lycantrophy in their blood but since they are metamorphs they can counteract the curse and cure Remus
And maybe while hermione's parents are back and between hermione and lilly it is not good, they may ask Harry to go with their daughrt to beauxbaton to not be teach by her. and harry will choose Hermione, but because all their friends are in hogwarts and lilly is pregnant, James decides to leave hogwarts and let harry stay there.
I'll stop that here because I think you have already the story plan and it will make you laught;
good luck for next chapter
xxx sandrine

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 5:36pm for Winds are changing

Um, how to put this - have you abandoned this fic? I truly hope not, because I really really like it, and I would very much like to know what happens next...

mithrilandtj posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd February 2010 7:09pm for Winds are changing

I love this story!
What is with Lily anyway?
Finish it please!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 10:49pm for Winds are changing

I like the story, so far. there was a slight chance when the writers changed.

I do like the story. nice concept and take off.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 11:37am for Winds are changing

Having reread this for the nth time, I am reminded of how wonderful it is. Please finish it...

matt2256 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 9:00am for Winds are changing

This is a interesting story to date, and I hope to see more of it in the future.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 5:02am for Winds are changing

This is well written chapter, It nice that Harry point that Lily is human. I don't fear that Lily has a reason why is acting as she is,For I really don't care what her reason are. my fear is that Harry would let Lily off the Hook to easy, Lily cause Harry an lot of pain and prove that is no better then Petunia or Dumbledore but in an lot way worse. So If Harry chose to forgive Lily it only because she earn it by taken step to regain Harry's trust, but I have feeling that Harry will Lily off the Hook to easy.

Amelia Bones under the Imperius curse seem like a excuse, She seem to know when the curse was cast and what she did during that time period.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 5:01am for Winds are changing

This is well written chapter, It nice that Harry point that Lily is human. I don't fear that Lily has a reason why is acting as she is,For I really don't care what her reason are. my fear is that Harry would let Lily off the Hook to easy, Lily cause Harry an lot of pain and prove that is no better then Petunia or Dumbledore but in an lot way worse. So If Harry chose to forgive Lily it only because she earn it by taken step to regain Harry's trust, but I have feeling that Harry will Lily off the Hook to easy.

Amelia Bones under the Imperius curse seem like a excuse, She seem to know when the curse was cast and what she did during that time period.

TiffanyWaters posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 5:17am for Winds are changing

I just read the fic, and I love it. When are you going to update?

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2009 1:02am for Winds are changing

I love this story - please continue!! I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Relinquo posted a comment on Thursday 12th November 2009 11:05pm for Winds are changing

great story, keep it going. looking forward to an update.

ropeter posted a comment on Sunday 8th November 2009 9:02pm for Winds are changing

Hi Kinsfire, I have to say I am really enjoying this story, and look forward to more of it. I love stories where Harry gets his parents back, and this one is more realistic than most. You write in such a way that it is a delight to read (I loved your story, Family Matters, too!). I'm a fan!
Roisin

Brad1 posted a comment on Thursday 5th November 2009 6:14am for Winds are changing

wow love the end cant wait to read more when you come out with it! keep up the awesome writing!

Gaurav posted a comment on Thursday 22nd October 2009 1:21pm for Winds are changing

I love this story so far, it's been a year since you've updated.
Have you abandoned it or are you facing an abnormally long delay?

Thanks

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 17th October 2009 1:19pm for Winds are changing

Its been almost a year and no updates.
You've left us with such a critical point that is becoming very hard not t complain.

Hope you can update soon and put Lily back on even keel while getting to grinding Voldy's balls in a blender!

;-)

vander posted a comment on Thursday 8th October 2009 7:46am for Winds are changing

I'm immensely enjoying this story. I think it's the best one on your site and I think it's great that unlike virtually every other story that resurrects the Potters that you are showing them to be human.

Personally I think it would make for a much better story if you kept the reasoning for Lily being a bitch simply because she was being overly protective of Harry rather than something like the Imperius Curse or some sort of potion or Confundus Charm. It's a perfectly reasonable explanation as well because it's unlikely that James and Lily really know all that much about being parents, thus there would be definite roadblocks as they tried to rekindle their relationship with their son.

If you plan on continuig this story, don't make the explanation for her actions something cliche because you shouldn't have to explain away her actions.

William Lack posted a comment on Sunday 30th August 2009 12:13am for Winds are changing

When is the next installment?

Mesterio posted a comment on Wednesday 12th August 2009 11:13pm for Winds are changing

Imperius anyone? Or is there something even more subtle at work here? Of course, it could be that she's having her breakdown late after the 15-year separation from her child and is doing everything she can think of to keep him hers. All the while shes not realizing that she is driving him away? Rambling a little there but that's what it seems like at times.

scout posted a comment on Thursday 9th July 2009 2:22pm for Winds are changing

This is a very good story. I'd really love to read the rest of it, and see how Lily overcomes her problem.
scout

Geneva posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 4:51pm for Winds are changing

Just wanted to say, I've been reading, and really like what I've seen. Keep up the good work!