Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Previous
  • Next

The stories in this grouping have been abandoned by me, and will not be worked on again.

Three For All — Chapter IX

Blossom awoke the next morning to an orgasm that made her grip the sheets tight enough to nearly tear the fabric.   Finally coming to her senses, she looked down her body to see Tonks looking up at her from between her legs.   "Hell of a way to wake up, eh?" Tonks asked with a grin.

"If you can promise me a wake up call like that every morning, I’m sold on being a woman," came the laughing, shaky reply.   "Didn’t you get enough last night?"

"Where you’re concerned, either male or female, I can never get enough."   She slid up Blossom’s body.   "Good morning, sleepyhead.   We’ve only got a day or two more of shopping before Christmas comes, ad we really ought to finish it up now.   Besides, you’re still just a little clumsy in this body.   You need to learn to carry yourself better."

"It’s this different centre of gravity thing," she said.   "It feels lower in this body.   That’s throwing me just a bit."   She kissed her Auror lover deeply.   "But now you can make fun of me for my clumsiness, love."

"I’ve been there — I won’t tease you for it."   Tonks kissed her in return and then climbed languorously from the bed, making Blossom bite her lower lip.

"Oh my god are you sexy," she breathed.   "Let’s get up, fed, and out the door."

#####

As they came back in, each carrying a rather large bag filled with a great deal of merchandise, Blossom looked and Tonks and said, "I think I’ll wear that red and gold velour number to the Weasley party tomorrow.   I looked good in that."

"You’d look good in a burlap sack, girl," came the laughing reply.   "You planning on making every man there drool?"

"Is it wrong to want to show off a little?" came the mock pout from Blossom.

"Don’t do that pout at the Burrow, okay?"

"Why not?"

#####

"Oh Goddess, yes!" screamed Blossom into the still air of the room.   "Don’t stop, Nymph — don’t stop!"

#####

"I must remember, no pouting at the party tonight, unless we want to put on a show," Blossom said with a blush. She put on her underwear — a lacy bra and matching thong, followed by sliding the crimson and gold dress over her head.   It covered her from throat to knees, except for a point-down triangle that started at her shoulder-blades and dwindled to a point between her breasts, but did nothing to hide the curves beneath, hugging them like a well made sports car holds to a hairpin turn.   It was mostly crimson in colour, with a gold quasi-triangle leading from a single point on her left shoulder and widening until it reached her right hip, where it was roughly eight inches top to bottom.   As it went around her hip, it headed back up to her left shoulder, reversing its progress from the front.

She stepped into the matching crimson and gold shoes she’d bought from Tonks's favourite store.   They were charmed to be comfortable even after wearing for twenty-four hours straight.   She looked in the mirror and grinned at the sight staring back at her before grabbing the winter cloak she’d bought to go with so many of these outfits — a deep charcoal grey with white ermine fur trim and dyed mink lining.

"So, what do you think,. Nymph?" she asked, stepping from the room.

"I want to see how many of the Weasley boys hit on you before they realize who you are.   Goddess, you have no idea how devastatingly beautiful you are, do you?" Tonks asked breathlessly.

"No more than you do, beloved," she purred back.   "Shall we head out to the Burrow?"   Blossom shrank the packages down to a tiny size and placed them into a pocket in the cloak, then held out her hand to Tonks after ensuring that the decorative headband was covering the scar, which was the one thing this transformation hadn't gotten rid of.   They'd sent a quick postal owl to Hermione the day before to warn her of their intended deception.

They appeared just outside the Burrow.   Blossom's heart was pounding — she had no idea how well she could pull off this deception — so many people knew her as Harry, and might make the connection.   The door opened to show Molly, dressed well, but looking just a smidgeon harried.   "Tonks!   Where's Harry?   And who is your lovely friend?"

"Harry had something to do, so he'll be along a little later.   He's safe, don't worry.   There's an Auror with him.   This is Blossom Black.   She's — well, there's more than one reason we were always saying 'You dog, you!' to him."   Blossom could see sparkles of humour in the family's eyes.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Weasley," Blossom said.   "My father said many good things about you and your family."

"Please, Miss Black, call me Molly."

"Only if you agree to call me Blossom," she smiled back.   She reached into the cloak pocket to remove the packages, and then pulled her wand from the same type of other-space pocket in her cleavage.   She smiled to herself as she heard Charlie murmur, "Ruddy lucky wand."   A moment later, the packages were full sized and the wand was back in its holder.   She was slightly cruel and didn't put the wand in the way she originally had — she was slow enough to draw some small attention to the action, but fast enough to not be obvious.   A quiet groan passed through the males in the room, almost below hearing level, as she finished.

The next to eldest Weasley child walked up purposefully.   "Hello, Miss Black.   I'm Charlie Weasley.   It's fairly safe to say in this household that if you see red hair, it's probably a Weasley."

"If you promise to call me Blossom, then I'll call you Charlie, if you don't mind."

"Blossom it is, then.   May I introduce you to the rest of the guests?"   At her smiling nod, he took her arm and led her around the family room.   "The one sitting on the couch is my youngest brother, being held down by his girlfriend, Luna Lovegood."

Ron looked up, freed a hand and shook Blossom's.   "Pleased to meet you, Miss.   I'd kiss your hand, but you might get the wrong idea," he said with a smile.

"More precisely," she responded, "you're worried that she might get the wrong idea?" she asked with a smile.   "Please, call me Blossom."   She looked around.   "That goes for everyone.   Please call me Blossom."   She looked back down at Luna.   "You father runs The Quibbler, right?"

"Yes, he does," came the quiet reply.   "I have no worries about Ronald.   I know he loves me.   I am pleased to meet you, Blossom.   You feel like an old friend already."   Her eyes twinkled merrily.

Charlie led her on to Bill, who was standing with Fleur Delacour.   "Blossom, it is a pleasure to meet you," Fleur said with her thick French accent, and a slight undercurrent of malice.

"And you as well, Miss Delacour," Blossom said, eyes twinkling.   She leaned in and whispered in the girl's ear.   "Things are not what they seem.   I'm not interested in Bill.   Tonks and Hermione, yes.   Bill, no."   She pulled back.   Bill bowed low over her hand, but quickly returned to Fleur's embrace as naturally as a river flows downstream.

"Ah, the infamous Weasley twins!" she said as she approached them.   "As handsome as I expected!"   Her eyes were twinkling with mirth.

"And you, dear lady, are equally as beautiful," Fred said.

"Well!" Blossom laughed.   "I didn't expect to be insulted!"   The twins looked at each other for just a moment, and then burst out laughing themselves.   "I like her!" George said.   "She's got our sense of humour!"

"No, she's got her father's sense of humour," Remus said from behind her.   "I never knew he had a daughter."

"He was full of surprises," she replied, eyes still twinkling.   "You would have to be Remus Lupin."

"Well, yes," he said with a smile.   "I'm pleased to meet you, Blossom.   When you have a chance, I'd like to talk to you."

"And I you, Professor," she replied.   He looked up suddenly at her as she turned away.

A place was made for her on the couch, and she sat demurely, Hermione coming over to sit at her side, much to Charlie's chagrin.   Tonks leaned over her shoulders and kissed her cheek.   "So, Blossom," Charlie said, trying to get her attention back on himself, "where did you go to school?"

"Hogwarts," was the simple reply.

"I think I'd have remembered you if you were there when I was, and Bill never mentioned you, nor did the twins."

"Well, I did — heh — 'Blossom' only recently.   I looked nothing like this at school."   She heard a snort beside her, but when she looked at Hermione, the girl looked calm.   "Oh, sorry.   Blossom Black."

"Hermione Granger.   So, which House did the Sorting Hat put you in?"   Blossom could see the twinkle in Hermione's eyes.

"The Hat informed me that I would do quite well in Slytherin, unfortunately," she sighed.

"Really?" Charlie asked with interest.   "You don't seem the type."

"That's the problem.   When you think 'Slytherin' these days, everyone thinks of   creatures like Voldemort."   Everyone shivered.   "Or maybe things like Lucius Malfoy, the slimy little bastard.   No one thinks that you might have ambition, but ambition to do the right thing.   Clear out the Ministry of Fudge and his boot-lickers.   The real true measure of a Slytherin is ambition, not how low into evil you can drop."

"It's true," Hermione interjected.   "One of the nicest people I know is Blaise Zabini, and he's a Slytherin in our year.   His ambition is to clear out people like Fudge and make real peace with the goblins and centaurs.   Make that Fountain at the Ministry a reality."

"Exactly," Blossom said.   "I can support that kind of an idea."

"I'd like to serve dinner, but I want to wait for Harry," Molly said.

"Oh, don't hold dinner for him," Tonks said.   "He'll understand.   He didn't know how long he'd be, and I'm pretty sure he'd consider it a crime to let your cooking get cold.   And since I'm an Auror, I'd have to do something about a crime like that," she grinned.

"Are you sure?" Molly worried.

"Trust Tonks on this," Hermione said.   "If Harry discovered that he'd caused dinner to be ruined, then he'd be horrified.   He'd appreciate what you were thinking, but he'd think that he ruined dinner."   She grinned.   "And while we're thinking about him, he'll be here in spirit until he's here physically."

Everyone was ushered to the magically elongated table, and Charlie jockeyed to sit near Blossom, while Tonks sat across from her, next to Hermione.   Ginny sat on Blossom's other side.   "Don't mind my brother Charlie too much," Ginny said.   "This is the first time he's come across a dead sexy girl who's unattached."

"I appreciate the warning," Blossom laughed.   "I don't mind the attention, but I won't promise anything.   Besides, after he gets to know me, he might be horrified, for all I know."   Her eyes sparkled with mirth, and she could see Hermione's jaw clench ever so slightly as she tried not to laugh.

The meal passed the way most meals did at the Weasleys — somewhat loudly, but definitely with the enjoyment of pleasant company obvious.   Charlie worked very hard at being extremely charming, and Blossom was, in a way, touched.   She knew he didn't know who she was, and he was hinting that he just might ask her out at some point in the future.

When the meal had finished, most everyone headed back out into the family space, but Blossom asked Remus Lupin to stay behind.   "You intrigue me, Blossom.   I feel I should know you, and I think I’d have recognized you if you were in one of my classes.   Two years won’t make that much difference."

"You’d be surprised how much difference a mere five minutes can make, Professor," she laughed.

"That’s the second time you’ve called me that.   I know you never took my classes.   I’d remember you."

"Willing to lay a little wager on that?" she asked, eyes twinkling.

"Hmm, when you ask it that way, no.   What do you have up your sleeves, Miss Black?   Something tells me you inherited more than the name from him."

"Of that you can be sure.   I want to tell someone, but you have to swear not to tell anyone else, all right?"

"Agreed.   Marauder’s Honour."   At the quirked eyebrow, Remus said, "Amongst the Marauders that means something.   And as a child of a Marauder, you qualify.   I tell no one."

She pulled the wand and cast a strong Imperturbable Charm on the door.   "Don’t want the Extendable Ears of Fred and George’s to pick this up."   She reached up and pulled the headband up slightly; enough to show the scar.   "Can’t get rid of this little bastard in this form, damn it."

Remus’s jaw dropped.   "Harry?" he finally said.   "But you’re …"

"The true child of a Marauder.   Can you think of a more bizarre prank to pull on the Weasley’s, while also seeing whether or not I might be a valuable asset to the Order at the same time?   Who out there knows, other than Tonks and Hermione?"

"I don’t think anyone does.   Fred and George are stepping on their tongues trying to get close to you, and Charlie — well, you’ve noticed Charlie."

"Flattering, really.   I won’t lead him on too much longer, though.   I just wish Professor Dumbledore were here for this.   If not for his skill at Legilimency, I’d bet I could fool even him."

"Why’d you choose something so … well, forgive me for saying this Harry, but that’s a damned sexy form you’re wearing right now."   He blushed.   "I don’t believe that I just called the son of one of my best friends sexy," he laughed.

"Actually, Remus, this is apparently what I would look like if I had been born Harriet rather than Harry.   I just closed my eyes and held the concept of being me, but female."

"Interesting.   You might want to write a paper on that concept someday.   You’ve gone farther already than any other metamorphmagus I’ve ever read about."   He shook his head.   "Well, we’d better get back out there before they start talking about us."

Blossom slid the headband back into place.   "Should I rumple myself a bit?" she laughed as she ended the Imperturbable Charm.   She grabbed the door and pulled it open quickly to find Fred, George, and Ginny tumbling into the room.   "Ah, men throwing themselves at my feet!   And women too, apparently!   Father told me that I should get used to that."   She laughed.   "Get up, you lot.   It was a private conversation between a Marauder and the child of a Marauder."

They looked properly abashed, but grinned nonetheless.   Molly looked about to lay into them, but Blossom said, "Please.   I can understand their curiosity, and I’m not offended."     She headed back over to the couch and sat down, this time getting flanked by the twins.

"Just curious," she said after a minute.   "I hope I’m not offending anyone, but I find myself wondering about this Harry Potter you all have talked about.   How much of what the Daily Prophet says is true?   Is he an unstable attention hound, or is Fudge doing everything he can to smear him?  I won’t be surprised to discover that it’s the latter.   Hell, if half of what I’ve heard about his life growing up is true, then I could even understand the former."

"Speaking as someone who has been taken in by the Prophet before," Molly said, blushing, "take any of the bad they’ve said about him and throw it out the window.   Despite his upbringing, he is the sweetest, gentlest, and most loving young man I know.   He’s my adopted son, as far as I’m concerned.   I just wish we could make it official."

"I’d trust him with Ginny," Bill said with a grin.   "Ignoring the fact that she’d do … untoward things to him if he tried something she didn’t want, he wouldn’t try anyway, from everything I’ve heard and seen of him.   Might be damned tempted, and given the fact that she’s a Weasley, who wouldn’t be?"   He chuckled, and for a moment struck a Gilderoy Lockheart pose.   "But he’d never touch her unless she asked him to."

"And if Tonks and I gave him permission as well," Hermione said.   "I’ve trusted him with my heart.   That’s all I need to say."

"I trust him with my life," Ron said simply.   "I’ve given him more reasons than I like to think of to stop talking to me, and he still calls me his best mate.   He calls you a friend, that’s it.   You’ve got to be ruddy stupid to break that bond.   I’ll tell you this, too.   If it means my life to see to it that he defeats Vol … damn, he’s right, I’m going to say it — Vo..Voldemort!   If it costs my life for him to defeat Voldemort, then it’s a price I’ll gladly pay.   What’s that quote?   ‘There is no greater love than for a man to lay down his life for his fellow man’, or something like that?   I love the bloke, pure and simple."

Blossom blinked, tears flowing freely.   "Thank the gods for run-proof mascara," she sniffed.   "That’s beautiful."

"Maybe you’ll get a chance to meet him tonight," Arthur said quietly.   "You can make the decision for yourself."

Blossom chuckled.   "Somehow, it feels like Harry is already here, the way you talk about him."

The conversation changed for a less charged atmosphere for a short time, and eventually they decided to play a party game.   Before it could start, Blossom stood.   "I have to admit something to you all here.   I have played a prank that I like to think is worthy of the Marauders.   I don’t believe that anyone has been harmed by it, and if they have, I am most heartily sorry — that was never my intention.   Now, I’ll give ten Galleons to the first person who can tell me what the prank was that I pulled.   There are three people exempt from this reward, but I’m not telling you who they are.   Chances are, if you know who they are, you’ll figure out the prank."

The crowd buzzed for a moment, and started to get up to look around, when Ron suddenly laughed.   "My God you’re a ruddy sneaky one, aren’t you?   Been staring us in the face the whole time!   Would I be right in thinking that Tonks, Hermione, and Remus are the three that are exempt?   Or is it three others — Harry?"   Ron was looking straight at Blossom as he said it.

"Bravo!" Blossom exclaimed.   "How did you figure it out, Ron?" she asked, peeling the headband off and exposing the scar.

"To be honest, it was your eyes.   You have brilliant green eyes, chum, and they’re kinda unique.   And I’m betting I’m the only Weasley male who got above your neck ‘cept Dad," he grinned, looking at Charlie.

Charlie’s eyes were so wide that Blossom thought they might fall from his head.   "You mean I’ve been … I’ve been trying to … oh my God!" he said, and then burst out laughing.   He jumped to his feet and began applauding.   "Weasley family, pranking runs in our blood.   Had any of us been in school when the Marauders were, we probably would have either been in competition, or members.   Harry, or should I say Blossom in this form, has proven himself a true child of the Marauders, and thereby proven that the only think missing from declaring him a Weasley is red hair.   What say you, Weasleys?   Is he — well, she — one of us?"   The answering cheer brought tears to Blossom’s eyes.

"Thank you," she sniffed.   "That means more to me than anything else you could have given me."   she sniffed a few more times.   "Before Fred and George ask — yes, these are real," she said, hefting her chest.   "I am about as female as you can get.   All the parts seem to work that way, at least."

Arthur’s eyes went wide.   "A complete gender morph?   That’s incredible!   I don’t think it’s ever been done before!   Don’t most cross gender attempts involve massive restructuring to look like the other gender?" he asked Tonks.

"That’s how I’ve always done it," she replied.   "I want to see if I can learn the trick.   Especially since we’re seeing how long he can hold this form — more precisely, this gender.   He’s already broken most records I know of — except mine, and if she’s still female at the end of the night, she’ll have that one too."

As they talked, Blossom went to her cloak and reached in, pulling out her money bag long enough to pull out ten Galleons.   "Chum?" she said, walking back over.   "You were the winner, so here’s your money."

"I didn’t think you were serious!" Ron said in surprise.

"I’m not!   But I am his daughter!" she laughed.   "At least, that’s the cover story for this body."

"And trust me, Sirius would be proud to call you his child, especially after tonight," Remus laughed.   "If you hadn’t told me, I’d have wondered why you seemed so familiar."

"Well, I was trying to drop hints along the way.   If you think back, I never actually lied to anyone.   Until just a moment ago, I never said that Sirius was my father.   I simply told you the last name, and let you make assumptions, and mentioning the Marauders meant that he had told me.   I intentionally used the name Riddle likes to use, and called Remus ‘Professor’.   If I hadn’t been meaning to tell you, I wouldn’t have even done that."

"The hat really wanted to put you in Slytherin?" Charlie asked.

"Yup.   Two words — well, four, really — explain why I’m a Gryffindor instead.   Draco Malfoy.   Ron Weasley.   Malfoy made me think Slytherin was a bad place to be put, and Ron made me realize that since all Weasleys end up in Gryfindor, and we’d already become friends, well, I wanted to be where my only friend was."   She took a deep breath, and chuckled as several of the Weasley boys shook their heads.   "Shouldn’t be thinking thoughts like that about your friend Harry Potter?" she asked with a smile.

"When you look like that, it’s really difficult to think of you as our favourite Quidditch Seeker, you know," Fred said.

"That’s the idea, Fred," she replied.   "Harry Potter is male.   Just ask any of the girls in the unofficial fan club."   Ginny blushed furiously.   "Tonks took me to some clothiers who happen to be members of the Order, and that’s where the headband idea came from."   She grinned an evil grin.   "Be glad I didn’t wear one of the outfits from Lillibett’s place."   Tonks and Hermione snorted in unison, and the males all looked confused.   "Remember what I was wearing on the Hogwarts Express?   That leather outfit?   Lillibett’s Leathers sells stuff like that.   Winter clothes, too.   Stuff fits like a second skin."   She grinned.   "Even knowing the mind is Harry’s, I’m betting that there are some interesting images running through some of your minds right now."

"Bad brain!" chuckled Charlie.   "That’s Harry you’re undressing!" he laughed.

"Actually, I’d like it if people could get used to calling me Blossom in this form.   Name might be a bit twee, but it’s a tip to my Mum, since her parents liked flower names so much.   Black — well, it's obvious who I’m paying homage to."   She looked up at the clock.   "We'll need to be getting home in a while — at least before midnight," she laughed.

"I have to admit that it’s damned difficult to think of you as Harry inside that body," Charlie said.

"Then don’t!" Tonks said.   "Makes it easier for Blossom to react as Blossom, rather than as ‘Harry as Blossom’, if that makes sense."

"Problem is, if I forget that Blossom is Harry, then I’m quite likely to ask her out on a date," he laughed.

Hermione and Tonks looked at each other for a long moment before Tonks said, "What’s stopping you?   Afraid she’ll say no?"

Blossom turned to face the women in her life, and walked over to them.   "I swore fidelity to you two," she said extremely quietly.

"True.   However, that being said, if we declare that we have no problem with you and a given person, then you aren’t being unfaithful," Hermione said equally as quietly.   "If you’d like to go out on a date with Charlie, we’re both okay with it."

"It’s the weird thing about this body — I had no interest in men as Harry, but Charlie’s interest in me is making me tingle in a way you’ll benefit from tonight when we get home, Nymph," she whispered.   "I don’t know what to do."

"You owe it to yourself to find out then, beloved," Tonks said.   Hermione merely nodded with a happy smile.

"I am asking you straight out — do you want me to go on a date with Charlie if he asks me?   I will admit that in this body, I am interested."

"If he asks you on a date," Hermione said, "then I say you should go out with him if the concept is a pleasant one for you."   She held up her hand.  "I love you, and I’ll still expect that engagement ring after we leave Hogwarts."

"Do it," Tonks said.   "And if you end up at his apartment and naked, I know I’m not going to hate you for it.   I might ask you how he was, since I had a crush on him at Hogwarts, but that’s as far as it’ll go."   She held up her ring.   "I love you now, and I will love you then."   She leaned forward and kissed Blossom rather thoroughly, enough so that Blossom was happy that she was wearing a brassiere, or else she’d be advertising much more obviously.   Hermione took Blossom’s face in her hands when Tonks was finished and repeated the performance.

She was breathing a little heavily when the girls were done with her.   "Whoa.   Oxygen starvation can be fun!" she finally laughed, getting a laugh from the Weasleys as well.   She sat on the couch.   A few moments later, Charlie sat down next to her.

"It’s … I don’t know.   Can I think about it a bit?" he asked a bit quietly.

Ron walked over.   "Charlie?   A bit of advice.   That’s one of my two best mates.   If you hurt her, well, being a Weasley won’t save you.   Goes for you two as well, Fred and George.   I see you over there thinking of ways to sabotage Charlie."

"Whoa," Blossom said.   "I won’t be the cause of family warfare."

"Nah," Fred and George replied.   "We won’t do anything.   But when you’ve realized that Charlie’s a prototype model, whereas we’re …"

Blossom grinned evilly.   "By that logic, I should be dating either Ron or Ginny."

The twins looked at each other.   "You’re letting your inner Marauder out, we see," Fred finally said.

George grinned.   "You do know the dangers involved in getting into a battle of wits with us, don’t you?"

"Yeah, but I don’t expect to humiliate you too badly," she replied with a bright laugh.

#####

The night ended with laughter, Tonks and Blossom eventually Apparating back to her apartment with all the Weasley gifts.   "Don’t be surprised if Hermione arrives with another package on Boxing Day," Tonks said.   "I have a sneaking suspicion that Blossom is joining the list that gets Weasley jumpers."

"Do you really think she’ll sit up all night making a jumper?" Blossom asked.

"This is Molly we’re talking about, and she loves you.   You tell me."

Blossom simply shook her head.   "I may never understand that woman."

"Molly does everything out of love.   It may end up being the wrong thing, but love is always the reason."

"Still not something I’m used to."

"Well, Hermione and I are going to do everything in our power to get you used to it.   We love you as much as you love us."   Tonks paused.   "Will you go out with Charlie if he asks you for a date?"

"I just don’t know, Nymph.   I’m not used to looking at men and wondering what they look like wearing less clothes.   I guess I’ll burn that bridge when I get to it," she finished with a laugh.   "Now, let’s get undressed and give me a chance to give you one of my Christmas presents."


<<< Chapter 8 Chapter 10 >>>

  • Previous
  • Next

Author Notes:

Christmas at the Burrow.