Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2012 11:03am for Chapter 14

"Surujnoc" Honestly, my first reflex when seeing this word was to read it backward!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 6:37pm for Chapter 14

Completely gone as in disappeared? Because that would be better than dead.

Robin Hood posted a comment on Wednesday 29th August 2007 11:02am for Chapter 14

If you've read the seventh book, you'll understand what I mean when I say that having read your story made parts of the novel very difficult to read.

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 6:30am for Chapter 14

"He made sure the safety was on before putting the magazine into the weapon, and then chambering a round."
Maybe I missed something, but I am pretty sure that my BHP locks the slide when the safety is applied. Are you by chance referencing the slide release as a "safety?" Did he remove that totally useless bit of metal that keeps the magazine from dropping free when the mag release is presses? Personally, I would take a pistol with a grip safety over a BHP--particularly a 1911 in 10mm Auto (want some power and penetration). I would also have some snipers out with rifles, with .50BMG not being out of question.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 6:07pm for Chapter 14

"Hmm, wonder if either of them have read the Evil Overlord list? Nah, can’t have — too many things they do are straight off the list of things not to do."

Too right! Indeed, even in canon it can be proven that Voldie hasn't read the Evil Overlord list--after all:

5. The artifact, which is the source of my power, will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object, which is my one weakness.

*cough*Horcruxes*cough* ^_^;

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 11:26pm for Chapter 14

You and your damn cliffies!!!!!
Other than that, good chapter and nice reasoning.

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2005 9:58pm for Chapter 14

Learn about guns.
He made sure the safety was on before putting the magazine into the weapon, and then chambering a round.
If the BHP safety is on, the slide can not be racked to chamber a round.
magazine in
rack slide to chamber round
drop magazine and insert round to top off magazine
set safety on.
One good thing: you did call it a magazine and not a clip.