Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 9:35am for Powderkeg and Spark

So great. I just love what you've done with this.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Wednesday 12th December 2007 5:43am for Powderkeg and Spark

Why didn't they visit Harry in jail?

Robin Hood posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2007 3:20pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Isabella Honeyspear is such a Bond girl name, it's no shocker you had to make her a 'puff so we are sure she isn't going to try to kill him one chapter later.

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:50pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Oops. I don't think the Aurors are going to want to continue their action and, if they do continue it, I don't pity them at all for their brains are missing. Keep up the great work.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Wednesday 15th November 2006 5:53am for Powderkeg and Spark

Well played by Harry on every level. He and his allies have ensured that the Ministry looks like a proto-fascist bunch of bullies whilst they are on the side of justice, law, truth and love. It happens to be true, but the demonstration of this to the masses is a vital step in ensuring that the revolution is most one-sided.

Now, everything lies on the shoulder of the Auror-in-charge of that kiddie snatch squad. If he or she has a brain and backs off, then things might calm down a little. If he or she insists on fighting... well, think of a lit match thrown into a gunpowder magazine and you will have some idea of the effect it will have. None of them will survive (hell, just Harry might be too strong for them) and the publicity will turn the Ministry and its agents into parriahs.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

SerendipitousNightcrawler posted a comment on Wednesday 15th November 2006 4:00am for Powderkeg and Spark

That was an excellent chapter to a very enjoyable story. I especially liked how Harry handled being arrested and showing that nobody should be above the law.

The one complaint I have about this story is the casualness to which Harry and his wives feel about letting others (always female I note) join their originally very tight-knit marriage. I liked how Harry, with his wives permission, used the auror to show even more injustices in the system, but now they're very flippant about seemingly letting her join their family. The same thing with Gabrielle, and now Ginny of all people. I understand forgive and move on, but it seems like anybody can join the frey so to speak, as if the original five aren't enough for each other. What is missing from their relationship that they now want to go and get another to join them? It just makes everything seem so superfluous to me.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter and thank you again for your always itneresting stories.

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 4:59pm for Powderkeg and Spark

eeeehehehehehe, nice ending!

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 12:49pm for Powderkeg and Spark

This is a great chapter. I hope that you will be updating soon. Thanks.

KenF posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 10:42am for Powderkeg and Spark

Is Scrimmy really as dumb as he looks?

jdcox61 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 9:06am for Powderkeg and Spark

I like this storyline that you're following. I've read alot of fanfiction and I love the stories that you've written. it's also pretty hard to find a good harry/Multi that pretty much isn't straight porn. Thanks for the great work!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 6:12am for Powderkeg and Spark

Keith, I'm really enjoying this. I did notice that you named HG's parents after yourselves - is there something you need to share with us??? Thanks so much, and happy NaNo!

James Barber posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 5:50am for Powderkeg and Spark

What the hell does that idiot scrimasshole think hes doing, what do you mean there is no law that recinds it, hell the law has been abolished so what law are you talking about you fucking idiot! I think its time to start the revolution by killing aurors!

IssaBissa posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 5:34am for Powderkeg and Spark

Very great job!!!! I loved it!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! YOu are doing a fabulous job!!!!

matthiasblack posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 5:28am for Powderkeg and Spark

Intriguing little chapter. I wonder what the plans for Isabella are, a mistress? No matter as your work is great and I find that I can't wait for another chapter. Keep up the good work.

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 4:35am for Powderkeg and Spark

Interesting chapter, but PLEASE don't add Ginny back into the mix. Too much of a head case in my opinion

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 3:49am for Powderkeg and Spark

Exciting! Will the aurors be smart? Or will they be returned in little pieces? The revolution certainly looks like it's heating up. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Just a complaint - the constant "sorry"s from the Weasleys is repetitious.

Thanks for writing this.

Tom A.

imakeeper posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 3:49am for Powderkeg and Spark

sweet its so fun!i love hating the ministry and crap!

MononWalker posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 3:44am for Powderkeg and Spark

Nothing much to say, Kins, except ...

Great job.

I had forgotten that it was the rings that were charmed for their connection. I was wondering why he couldn't hear the ladies until I read him putting it back on and hearing and feeling them again that I rememberd.

Looks like you're closing in on the 50K and the story has a lot more to go. Sure you are gonna be able to do two this month.

Again, great job. Looking forward to the conclusion.

Illusia posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 3:04am for Powderkeg and Spark

I'm all for growing up, sharing, forgiving and forgetting and even nice five and some. I even though with Hermione that 'hey, she's changed. Might be ooc but fun.' And their children wathing them having a go at it, very kinky and so free love seventies. But Ginny I don't understand.
Doesn't Harry care about his family? Cause sometimes happy=boundaries. He's acting so... flippant about what they do and with whom. As if loosing them wouldn't effect him a bit.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 2:39am for Powderkeg and Spark

Darling Kinsfire,
I LOVE YOU!
This is a totally fab story, and the tongue-in-cheek, incredibly dry humour and sexy by-play is wonderful!
Waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update.

vheritas@aapt.net.au