Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 4:30pm for Councils of War

Harry's a good dad. I'm curious though; I know the name Lorelei was Luna's moms name, but how did you think of it?

slashslut posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 8:46pm for Councils of War

oh that god she's ok! i was on the edge of my seat!!!

Krsi posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 5:58pm for Councils of War

Okay, if Harry's is the only polygamous marriage, what about Madam Bones's? You said in the previous story that she is in a relationship with two others (I forgot the names at the moment) and it was legal (she looked it up specifically so she could be in the relationship).
Other than that, great stories and chapter.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 28th December 2007 10:56am for Councils of War

Yes, that last line made it very clear Lorelei never lost a finger. Convincing Harry it was real had to take some skilled magic though...

Intelligo posted a comment on Tuesday 7th November 2006 12:43am for Councils of War

I love it! I especially like how professional you're keeping the court scenes.

Update soon!

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 6:01pm for Councils of War

An excellent chapter. I can only hope that Harry's remaining years will be free of the troubles and persecution that have plagued him since being left with the Dursleys. As bland as it might be, I'd like to see one final chapter showing Harry living a peaceful life with his wives and possibly a couple more children. I have always enjoyed your stories, keep up the great work.

hoser41 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 5:57pm for Councils of War

Wow, this fic moved fast. The pacing is great and I just love the tone of the story. Good job and good luck on nanowrimo.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 4:39pm for Councils of War

Nice so far. Only thing I felt was missing would have been a little more about the family in the beginning. Fluffy, I know, but would have been fun ....

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 12:51pm for Councils of War

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! You are an evil man Mr Kinsfire, I mean making us think that poor Lorelei's hand had been mutilated but I wont hold it againist ya because this story rules. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I wonder what other dark idiot is gonna prop up next though? DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

darthme1011 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 10:26am for Councils of War

thank god!!!!! another great chapter

KenF posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 10:14am for Councils of War

Ah, toad woman gets it. But she's still breathing, and thus still a threat.

imakeeper posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 8:25am for Councils of War

yeah she finally got what she deserved

C. Harris posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 8:16am for Councils of War

Wow, I was a bt amazed at how the last chapter ended. I stubbornly pushed the "Next" button several times, willing it to show me the next chapter. I must say that this is excellent!

matthiasblack posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 7:21am for Councils of War

I am a little upset there was no torture to Umbridge by any of the Potter's but I can live with the happy reuniting of a family.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 7:15am for Councils of War

Huh? Well, thank goodness she was okay! Finally, Umbridge will get whats coming to her. What a nasty piece of work is she. Great chapter! I am thrilled that the family is able to be together. They just work.

Mikkun posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 5:41am for Councils of War

What the hell? so this tale isn't finished yet?

IssaBissa posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 5:39am for Councils of War

Great Job so far on the story!!! I love all of what you are doing!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Bravo!!!!!

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 4:59am for Councils of War

Boy, does the thick plotten. The removal of Umbridge seemed to be too easy, and what of the finger? Seems to me there is still more going on.

Thanks for the story. Looking forward to the next bit!

Tom A.

Alexis posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 4:58am for Councils of War

Awwwww... that wrapped up that part well. Delores was evil and I loved the way you dealt with her. I can't wait to see the new regime... LOL

Alorkin posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 4:30am for Councils of War

A great chapter filled with nice surprises. Umbitch is too stupid to live, (which brings me to the question 1: Why didn't you just have Harry challenge her, and melt her into protoplasm?)
Harry's 'familial ties' with the Goblin Hordes, was also a nice surprise. Family is important to him and now he has one of the biggest. I have used the baring of the neck in one of my pieces, and hope you won't be offended when I put the story on FicWad, although I have wide, toothy smles as the preferred type.(Open, hiding nothing.)
Dollares Unbunch is nicely screwed, and little Lorelei is hale and happy once more (which brings the question #2: Did she actually lose the finger, and have it replaced? Or was the finger sent, a magical construct? Magic is good, but wouldn't there be some kind of sign that it had been severed?)
As always, I await the next chapter of 'Burning Day'. Alorkin