Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2014 1:04am for Additions

Wow! This is amazing. Harry gets a new guardian, He gets betrothed to Hermione, He also has a potential relationship with his "lawyer" Heidie and now it looks like Cho is going to join them as Lady Black. Talk about moving things along. Very well done and it makes sense. Wild. Thanks for writing. p

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 5:42pm for Additions

Moving swiftly on to the next Ch., but can I just say that this is getting even better already..... :-D

cockroach62 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th October 2011 1:19am for Additions

i don't know if it was in this chap or the previous one but the easiest way to state the energy formula is"E=mc^2." just thought that i'd point that out.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 8:00am for Additions

What fun! Harry is on a roll now.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 15th April 2011 3:13am for Additions

Nice. Things are a little too easy on the female front, but they have to be for Harry-the-clueless.
If story isn't complete, could you work to complete it?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th August 2010 8:26am for Additions

Very good chapter. Really love powerful, take charge, kick ass Harry fics. Very good so far.

gunny

Trent posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 2:13pm for Additions

Okay, I can deal with the cliche of the story to this point. I can deal with the fact that parts of the story make no sense whatsoever. I can even deal with the fact that Kinsfire seems to rehash his stories over and over again (Hermione the bi-sexual, massive Dursley abuse, evil Dumbledore, etc).

That said, I threw up my hands when Cho popped up and not only was bi-sexual, but had a thing for both Hermione and Harry. This thing plays out like a teen boy fantasy run amok.

As much as I hate the character assassination that JKR did to Harry in HBP, he isn't this smart. It seems like you're just twisting Harry to be who you want him to be, instead of actually taking Harry at the end of OotP and cleverly crafting a believable character and storyline.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 8:54pm for Additions

Nice part, and enjoyed how things went with a Cho that doesn't make me cringe here, as she just gets a bit of a bad rap, and even worse in the OoTP film unfortunately. Will be looking forward to when Harry can hopefully lay the smack down on Dumbledore.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:26pm for Additions

Friends are few and far between, huh? That's gotta be a record time from "Harry flees with a handful of change" and "Harry starts an economic empire and goes poly with every attractive female in the vicinity (who all seem to be bi for some reason)." :) And Dick Wittington thought he had the luck...

yasuhei posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:09pm for Additions

Back in chapter 1 I found the conversation with Kaatje a bit unreal. It didn't seem to me like a naturally flowing or believable conversation, but the story was still interesting me, so I decided to keep reading and have followed as more has come out. At this point however I think I'm going to have to stop.

Conversations still aren't reading naturally to me, only all of a sudden they are leading to people being romantically entwined. It feels rushed. It also feels like I'm being told these people are in love, not being shown they are. If it happened once I think I'd settle back and let the rest of the story try to persuade me it is real, but it's happened with three girls in two chapters. The speed is shaking apart its credibility for me.

I stop following now, but with regret.

yasuhei

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 5:44pm for Additions

Very nice chapter Cho was an unexpected find but a welcome one.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:14pm for Additions

This is a good chapter, I do wonder if the Weasley family has a good reason for betraying Harry

DrT posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 2:10pm for Additions

My goodness! Quite a lot happens in this chapter!