Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

storyfanman posted a comment on Sunday 20th October 2019 3:23pm

Hermione: i find intelligent men sexy! she wants someone of equal or a savior as harry. Both don't like bullies and people who hurt others. And still she wants ron and cause of rowling married the git! That is hell for her and she deserves so much more than ron.

storyfanman posted a comment on Sunday 20th October 2019 3:21pm

Hermione: i find intelligent men sexy! she wants someone of equal or a savior as harry. Both don't like bullies and people who hurt others. And still she wants ron and cause of rowling married the git! That is hell for her and she deserves so much more than ron.

havefeith posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2019 12:28am

Yet another absolutely brilliant story. I’m finding that quite a bit with your stories. I just wish more of them actually caught my eye with their summaries. It’s not that the summaries are poorly written, just that the contents don’t feel like something I’d be interested in, y’know?

Anyways, I’m going to move on to the next story of yours that catches my eye.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2018 4:12am

Thanks for a great (re)read!

xxaugustasxx posted a comment on Thursday 14th September 2017 2:50am

This has been an absolutely lovely story to read, thank you for sharing with us :)

Shezari posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 9:30am

Do I really need to say it?

DON'T use funetik aksent when you're writing. It's HORRIBLE to look at. And in the case of French, COMPLETELY INACCURATE.

Shezari posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 8:27am

Dan and Emma? Really?

While Peggy Sue stories have their own problems to overcome...really? You -had- to be lazy?

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Monday 4th May 2015 8:14am

Great ending, if a little too 'pat', in that Voldemort never really killed anyone in the chamber? Bit of a deus ex. machina, methinks?

gcomyn posted a comment on Monday 17th November 2014 1:34am

I really like this story. I'ts become one of my favorites... right up there with Make A Wish by Rorshach's Blot!!!

jspring posted a comment on Thursday 31st July 2014 11:54am

A wonderful story! Written in a manner that kept me guessing and was very enjoyable. Thx much.

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2014 5:35am

Can't his "magic" heal Hermi's bruises?

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 13th March 2013 4:06am

Excellent story!

Nytefyre posted a comment on Tuesday 5th March 2013 12:50am

Nice, one of the simpler redos I've seen, even with the Deus Ex Machina at various points. Thanks for posting.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2012 4:36am

Really good!

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2012 3:52am

Really good!

GBTtown posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2012 2:32pm

Nice. A bit different than other time-traveler Harry stories I have read. A bit simpler in some areas a bit more creative in others.

valdiusmacto posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2012 10:45pm

I normally loathe time-travel stories with the burning passion of a thousand suns. So When I say that this particular piece is brillant, you can rest assured that I mean it.

While there are certainly elements of an overpowered Harry, you took the intresting and unusual route to mimimize it being an issue by never really having Harry fight. Intentional or not, Harry solving most of the problems with words/legal action, or his fists not magic, effectively eliminated many of the issues caused by having a Harry that is to powerful.

The harem element was done tatefully. Many, perhaps even most, harem/multi stories focus on the proverbial sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Mostly the sex. While such stories have a certain intresting to the male half of the population, they don't typically make for the best plot. Your tasteful handling of all the relationships is another point in your favor.

Combined with just plain excellent writing, this story gets a firm label of 'brillant' from me. Which makes me quite sad that there is no more of it! As I do in all reviews however, I attempt to leave some constructive criticism along with any accolades I feel a story.author deserves.

In this particular case, my primary point of criticism would be the same as nearly all such stories, namely that Harry's path has been made a little TO easy. You have removed virtually all of the struggle from Harry's story. Without that struggle, without difficult obstacles that for characters to contend with, much of the realistic feel is lost. The characters become less beliveable. The situtaion becomes to good to be true. The story becomes a surreal fairytale, rather then a entralling story that makes us beleive it could really happen, somewhere, somewhen.

Regardless of that, you've truely written a remarkable story! Now to go see if you have anything else intresting to read ^_^!

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2012 12:16am

Nice to reread your stories as we welcome 2012 on New years Day!

Riniko22@gmail.com posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 8:56am

Very engaging and enjoyable story that keep me reading til the end.

jchangpa posted a comment on Friday 6th May 2011 7:31pm

The story was spectacular. I thought that will go to weakly end and bang it prove to be a really worthy of reading. Please forgive my short mind.

thanks for this one.