Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Saturday 1st March 2008 5:39pm for Chapter 7

Interesting. You made Horcri impossible to make. Sure does make the killing him part a lot easier.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 9th February 2008 12:37pm for Chapter 7

Another fine chapter.

gunny

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 6:17pm for Chapter 7

OK, I have to say it here. You tend to stick to Harry in stories. This particular one could have dealt with having a chapter involving Draco, and showing what he went through and what it took to even approach his mum. You're limiting yourself with the romance without providing back creditials to the storyline. That is the end of my hate-mail, I still like the story.

sinkingboat posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 2:34am for Chapter 7

Nice story! I'm not a huge fan of Harry getting married right away, but i still enjoy this one very much. Personally I think its cool when the drag out the kinky professor student relationship rather than just being up front about it. Anyway nice story!

vertru posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2007 7:30pm for Chapter 7

Well, well, well. Many plans and schemes afoot, not to mention quite a few surprises. I see another great ending to a great story effort looming on the horizon my friend, and I look forward to reading it.

Vern

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2007 3:49pm for Chapter 7

I look forward to the next installment!

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Saturday 3rd March 2007 3:04am for Chapter 7

Great looking forward to update,ASAP please

Debbie Hollander posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 2:40am for Chapter 7

I am waiting for an update. I find myself enjoying this story quite a lot and can hardly wait for an update. Riddle's defeat and the subsequent happenings following have me wishing for a positive conclusion with minimal injury for Harry and company . Keep up the good work.
Debbie

kainboa posted a comment on Wednesday 10th January 2007 11:08am for Chapter 7

this fic is great, can't wait to see what happens next

and keep it up with the harry/narcissa/hermione scense :P

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th January 2007 9:59am for Chapter 7

Looking forward to the finale. Nice reconcilliation scene with Drace. I was terrified for a moment when your comments about Draco noticeing Hermione as a woman for the first time, made my brain run onto conclusions of a very disgusting nature. Dracos somehow added to the relationship. (Sudders!)

Monkey

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 7:41pm for Chapter 7

Such a wonderful chapter. Parts gave me warm fuzzy feelings, parts had me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair, and the last part gave me hope that they've truly found the key to destroying Riddle. The visuals my mind conjured to match your words weren't too bad either. -smirk- Keep up the great work and I eagerly await the next update.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 9:04am for Chapter 7

Great chapter! I am thrilled for a new Potter! I am happy that Draco was able to come to terms with them as well.

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 9:52am for Chapter 7

I remember reading some of this story before a while back and forgot about it. I like the way it has progressed. I like the whole breastfeeding thing, it is unique and sexy. And I love that Cissy is pregnant and Harry and Draco's reactions. This is a nice new twist on the multiples plot. I don't think I could have seen Harry with Narcissa before this story.

djo posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 5:19am for Chapter 7

great one again - already waiting for your next update!

Chris1 posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 2:30am for Chapter 7

Nice going here.

There's just one thing that bothers me slightly. Harry, and everybody else, really, is too open about things. In canon, we rarely see Harry talk about himself or his feelings in public. You made him very open, and it doesn't really fit with the information we've got from canon.

Really nice fic, though. I like the idea of a Weasley Fertility Charm, since it's the first time I've seen it referred to as such, and not just a "We Weasleys are a fertile bunch" remark.

Thanks for sharing

Chris

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 12:23am for Chapter 7

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. This story keeps getting more cooler every time you update. Any chance when Voldemort dies he will take Lestrange with him? DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Papa MidNite posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 6:48pm for Chapter 7

Good chapter

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 6:39pm for Chapter 7

Very good chapter. I like the way Harry assigned his proxies. That really put the "pure bloods" on notice! I was glad he included pure bloods and Hermione as the muggleborn as one of his proxies! That really hit them where they live. Thank you for writing. I am really looking forward to the next chapter! I would love to see Riddle get what he deserves! Thanks again, pms

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:28pm for Chapter 7

*snicker* Giving away free plot bunnies with each chapter now? "Dr. Suess meets Harry Potter", aka "Horton Hears a Horcrux", should be a fascinatingly funny read if done with any talent.

I like the way this story is evolving and I particularly like the "disavowal" of horcurxes. Equally, I like the way Draco is maturing here, he's actually thinking critically for himself instead of parroting daddy; this bodes will for society.

matthiasblack posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 2:39pm for Chapter 7

Excellent chapter. I assume the next will be the last but I wouldn't mind being wrong. You write some of the best stuff and I hope to see more stuff soon. Hope you had happy holidays and a wonderful new year.