Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

PerfesserN posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 8:39am for Chapter 5

Excellent addition to the story, I was afraid you had plans to abandon "With a Little Help from My Friends." I don't think I'm alone when I say I hear "What would you think, if I sang out of tune (Would you stand up and walk out on me. . .)" Just curious, do you prefer the Beatles version or that of Joe Cocker? Both are good.

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 8:37am for Chapter 5

Okay, now this was good, all the way! Harry has two women that are deeply, truly in love with him, he put Fudge in his place, the Slytherins are now starting to see the blunder they made in Potions, and now Fudge is going to be on the hotseat big time. I love it all!

I hope to see Harry and Narcissa together more often, especially when Harry gets intimate with Narcissa's ass. ^_^ Her breasts are excellent and large, but I bet Harry will have quite a time playing with her ass.

Keep it up!

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 7:38am for Chapter 5

I do hope you are not done with Draco. His breathing problem needs to be addressed. (He's waisting air)

Like the idea of the books.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 7:22am for Chapter 5

absolutely fabulous - a stunning chapter - and the revenge in court and the arrests is especially delicious - thanks so much

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 6:49am for Chapter 5

Well done. Fascinating work on Harry gaining confidence due to the women. He really does not notice but the process is visible to a reader and it is done as a process. I really like it.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 6:26am for Chapter 5

Thickens? Even school custard isn't that thick. And Harry really is getting good - not perfect yet, but good. I think the first-person POV is working very well, which is a surprise as Nacissa's head doesn't seem like the easiest place to live.
I'm also more than a little surprised that Fudge kept giving Harry more rope over the Chamber when he was so far off-topic. Fudge may be incompetent, but that's violating all procedure, when he's already lost and no conceivable answer can possibly improve matters (well, unless Harry admits he's a dark wizard himself). How dumb can you get? Well, he *is* basically a local politician, so I'll let you and him off. KUTGW and update something soon - I like the current update rate very much.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 6:23am for Chapter 5

nice chapter. it is nice that there is profe of the bribes

Darkness posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 5:18am for Chapter 5

Hmm, it feels like I'm reading some kind of original fiction instead of HP fanfiction. Everyone seems so OOC and stiff, it reads like a script for a play.

holyknight posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 5:16am for Chapter 5

Son of a bloody bitch, Harry is making them reap the whirlwind, while he's having the time of his life....

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 4:59am for Chapter 5

Bad news for Snape....WORSE news for *Fudge*! Lucius' Big Black Book of Bribery turns up, and is forwarded to Amelia Bones, who prepares to set a trap for the suspects. Meanwhile, Harry, Hermione, and Narcissa settle into living and loving at Hogwarts (and Narcissa into being the new Potions Mistress *and* Head of Slytherin). The Serpents are having to get used to a Head that is actually impartial (even to her husband and co-wife) as opposed to Snape. Harry also reinstates Andromeda (and her daughter) to the Black family.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 4:21am for Chapter 5

Nice job--I like what you're doing with this and the ledger of accounts is a novel idea so far as know...
Looking forward to more soon.
Matt


DanielMohn posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 3:19am for Chapter 5

Love it so far and need more.

Greetings