Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

kaptin_hippy posted a comment on Tuesday 28th October 2008 3:38am for Chapter 4

Why is love and marriage a prerequesit for sex in all your stories. Love is a whole lot more complicated than your stories let on and because of this they become unrealistic and difficult to read. Love is love and sex is sex. They are quite independant of from eachother. Your writing isn't horrible, but your stories are pretty close.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 19th February 2008 5:33pm for Chapter 4

I find that proposal to be very sudden. I'm used to Harry proposing after a extremely short period of dating and I find that questionable, but with this I find that without any dating at all it's even more unrealistic than normal. The other type of unrealistic I can handle, suspended disbelief and what have you, but this is a little more than I can ignore. I just can't believe he would propose already.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 9th February 2008 10:11am for Chapter 4

Very good chapter. I bet it will be hard to get Harry off his diet.

gunny

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 3:37pm for Chapter 4

I'm not sure if I've suggested this to you formally, but you have to take into consideration that there would be feminization to the male body if the testicles were removed or destroyed. Over the course of a year, Draco would have quite noticeable breasts as well as a more feminine appearance without testorone supplements. :-D

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 2nd March 2007 11:56am for Chapter 4

"Bullocks," she replied. "You're just as much in love with that man as I am. And he's so lost right now, because he fell for you over the summer as well, I think."

That's almost as amusing as Nonjon's "I'm gonna kiss your ass all the way to the Rio Grande and back!"!! A bullock, my dear fellow, is a male cow of particular stock (chicken stock!?). Actually I can just imagine Hermione saying "Oh cows!" when she is annoyed or frustrated!
The curse, or ejaculation(!) you're looking for is BOllocks! Bollocks on its own can be used in the same context as Shit/Damn/Fuck/Oh Dear(!). Followed by something else on the other hand, is another way of say Bullshit/Horseshit/Nonsense - in other words, an ejaculation of disbelief...
Just a little useless info for you...

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 26th October 2006 6:20pm for Chapter 4

I can accept the crazy premise and Cissy and Hermy, but DoubleDumb is just too OOC. Love story though (if this review goes through, it may be my second or third review of this chapter).

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 18th October 2006 5:37pm for Chapter 4

'"I you were specifically given something as a uniform' should be '"If you were specifically given something as a uniform'. Other than that, an excellent chapter. I can almost see the red glow from Harry's blushes due to the quality of your prose.

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 2:02pm for Chapter 4

> "Dobby, we need quarters where these three may love comfortably for the school year."

*snicker* That's been there long enough that you had to have decided to leave it.

Bukama Stealth posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 11:29am for Chapter 4

Whoohoooo! More Malfoy bashing.
Cuz everyone knows Malfoy's only good for three things bashing, pranking and more bashing.

Bukama

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Wednesday 27th September 2006 11:46am for Chapter 4

You know---I'm finding it very hard to blame Malfoy, this time.

Had I been given the news he had (my mom divorced Dad and was planning to marry my worst enemy) in high school, I'd have wanted to commit seppuku with a chainsaw.

Even if Mom had taken up with a common-or-garden-variety classmate (IOW, not someone I had a long history of mutual hatred with) I'd have found the whole situation deeply squicky.

azureguy86 posted a comment on Monday 25th September 2006 4:14pm for Chapter 4

Loved this story so entertaining.

CoyoteScion posted a comment on Sunday 17th September 2006 3:45pm for Chapter 4

more?

anglosaxon posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd August 2006 1:49am for Chapter 4

this story is awesome..... well who would think tht harry would hook up narcissa....

well i just hope this doesnt get abandoned like a few other good stories out here on this site....and also that the stories are regularly updated....

liquidfyre posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 8:45pm for Chapter 4

Just make the Draco bashing literal and you will have my full support.

cackles with insane glee

Panaka posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 2:25am for Chapter 4

The talk between Harry and Draco had me cracking up.
I like this story and would like to see more. The perspective change from normal is a nice one.

harryp123 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 8:10am for Chapter 4

Good chapter. Can't wait to read what is next.

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 7:48am for Chapter 4

I am glad that I finally got around to reading this fic. I put it off for quite a while because I was uncertain of how I'd handle the Harry/Narcissa aspect.

I really liked the way in which you brought about the relationship. Given what we know of Narcissa in canon, your explanations are very believable which makes enjoying the rest of the story that much easier.

It is so difficult to enjoy a story, no matter how well written, if some of the underlying factors are unbelievable. I can suspend my disbelief quite a bit but sometimes authors try to get too much out of a flimsy idea.

Thank god that you don't fall prey to that. This story has proven to be quite enjoyable to read and I can't wait until you update.

Kinsfire replied:

I like to have a back-story that I can at least buy a little bit.   That's why I've never really gotten into too many Harry/Bellatrix stories - it's very hard to come up with a legitimate reason for her and him to end up together.

But I thought that perhaps a variation on the Florence Nightingale syndrome, where the nurse falls for the patient instead, just might work.

Thank you for the review.   It's nice to know that I'm managing to succeed in my efforts to make it believable.

apr911 posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 5:23am for Chapter 4

I hope you decide to update this, it is really good so far

Alex2877 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 7:57pm for Chapter 4

Hurry up with the updates PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

annihilation posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 3:51am for Chapter 4

I've just discovered this story and have to say WOW.
It's realy good. There are many strange pairings out there, but most authors just let them fall in love within one line and that is unrealistic. But if an author like you let it develop, and gives a backgroundstory they are the best stories in the net. I hope you will find the time to finish this story. GOOD WORK!