Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

kyoshi posted a comment on Tuesday 12th December 2017 4:34pm for …and the Mighty Fall

Good story. Its been years since I've read one of your stories.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:08am for …and the Mighty Fall

I agree with this description of Molly. I really can see it.

oregonbird posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 7:13am for …and the Mighty Fall

This is an incredibly evil story. I like it so much. If only DD was less... regretful. But I know its hard to write Spider!Dumbledore; the sociopath aspect doesn't come naturally. Although Lily seems to be doing just fine in that regard!

noylj posted a comment on Friday 30th May 2008 11:40am for …and the Mighty Fall

You wrote, "Lily swung at him, and Ron ducked and ran, Harry and Hermione laughing happily as their friend bolted into the kitchen."
I would think that Harry might have a flash=back to Per swinging a hot frying pan at his head and NOT find it very funny.

PS: Strawberry Shortcake is a dessert and the Sahara is a desert.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 2:11pm for …and the Mighty Fall

Fantastic! They all seem to understand how things need to go! Dumbley needs to go down, and pull Snape with him.

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 10:09am for …and the Mighty Fall

Quite nice manipulative!Dumbledore story (although not evil Dumbledore one).

I just hope you would not make this fic into Harry harem (Harry/Multi) story, like almost all of your other stories, even "Death of a Hero"...

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 7:28am for …and the Mighty Fall

Outstanding, very good chapter.

gunny

kainboa posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 3:54am for …and the Mighty Fall

great chapter, i can just imagine dumbledores expression when he sees two sets of avada kadavra green eyes looking at him from the door.

keep up the great work :)

Prince Charon posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 3:39am for …and the Mighty Fall

Interesting. I'm both looking forward to, and dreading, Molly's introduction to the Potters.

gadriam posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 1:56am for …and the Mighty Fall

Now, if i understood it correctly, this is a reedit of another author's work. I haven't read the original, so i don't know how much, if any, that has been edited. However, the following evaluation is, in my opinion, quite valid: WOOHOO! Keep'em coming!

g

(I've browsed quite indiscriminately across this whole site. It's evident that an invitation to join it is the pinnacle of author evolution. Every author here is a raving genius!)

Crys posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 1:34am for …and the Mighty Fall

Oh, Dumbledore's going to have a miserable year . . .

Aw. You (okay, Liz) didn't tell us what Lily left of Snivellus.

[evil, anticipatory grin] Let the games begin.

Kinsfire replied:

You can just see it falling down around DD's ears, can't you?

...and Snivelly's reaction will be made clear next chapter...

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:42am for …and the Mighty Fall

Apologies for taking so long to review, so here goes. First off, a heck of a story, and my complments to Golden Seraphim for writing what's here, and will definitely be looking forward to the next part, and the discussion. I find myself agreeing about Molly, and while it's no ones real fault, I agree that she would end up causing a huge rift if she couldn't keep herself under control. Glad to see that this isn't looking like Ron/Herms, but maybe Harry and Herms, and hoping that with the discussion, that things will finally be made a bit more clear, and that the Headmaster will doggone get out of the way, because I imagine the Potter train will not stop for anyone. Glad to see that this Lilly is as viscious as can be, and hope that Severus will learn something from this, though I'm doubtful.

Ramos posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:41am for …and the Mighty Fall

I'm delighted to see that you have adopted this story - I have often wondered what happened to it.
One question - in the original, Snivelus turns right around and betrays the Potters again. I always wondered if that was a logical thing for the character to do. I can see both sides of the argument.
I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 11:50pm for …and the Mighty Fall

Oooookay. Now send the next chapter. And after that, I am going to bug you to update.

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 10:48pm for …and the Mighty Fall

*squealy noise*

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 9:55pm for …and the Mighty Fall

*collapses on seat and fans self*
Wooo! Bit too much happy dancing for someone my age!
One more chappie then Kinsfire takes the helm. I am sure looking forward to that!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 9:29pm for …and the Mighty Fall

really nice to see them ganging up on him.

thanks much for taking over the task of finishing this very interesting story.

nezza posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 8:50pm for …and the Mighty Fall

wow great storey so far i know it's her work at the mo and i can't wait to see what you come up with eithern but doling out the chapters one a day is sooooo frustrating

oh well nevermind back to waiting for the next chapter

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 7:46pm for …and the Mighty Fall

Yay to James and Lily. Their visits to Hogwarts, and especially Lily's visit with Snape was a wonderful read. The Manipulative!Dumbledore in this story is just incredible, and I love the way they're dealing with him.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 6:09pm for …and the Mighty Fall

It's going to be Very Very Bad for Albus DumbAsADoor, as *all* the Order (yes; *including* Snape) was *already* pissed with him (Lily is NOT aware that everything Snape did to Harry can be laid directly on Dumbledore), so I wonder how she will react when she realizes *that*. (That was why the Greasy Git turned paler than Peeves when Lily showed up in the dungeon; he Really Did Not Know!) That wasn't covered in the original eight chapters, either (though Snape's reaction to the unraveling of Albus' Machinations was choice). While Snape did some Rather Nasty Things, the Potions Master is actually almost as big a victim as Harry (and a bigger one than the Potters; Snape was deliberately led to believe he had contributed to two murders).