Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

kainboa posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 10:59am for The Cottage in the Woods

great chapter as always, love how dobby just took action and did what had to be done, would love to see more of dobby action plus some more of his fantastic dialoge, snapey indeed :)

keep up the great work :)

taxzombie posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 10:19am for The Cottage in the Woods

I'm afraid I find myself stronly disagreeing with Luna's statement to Dumbledore. For the hell he's put Harry and others through a dementor's kiss would be too light a punishment. I am not by any means a fan of Dumbledore. In the books he strikes me as either criminally incompentent or someone that just flat doesn't give a damn what happens to anyone as long as his 'greater good' is kept on course. This is a very emotional story and I look forward to seeing where you take it when you take over.

Jacqueline posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 7:27am for The Cottage in the Woods

I find myself wondering how I ever missed this story when it was on the 'net originally as I'm loving it thus far. I can only imagine where you'll take it once Chapter 8 makes its way around. I can't wait to see the questions and answers and general reunion at Grimmauld Place.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 7:24am for The Cottage in the Woods

So, he found his parents, at last. And they don't know Sirius is gone... that'll be a nasty surprise for them. And Dumbledore - man, he needs to swallow a flock camels if he's ever going to be able to regain some dignity and respect.

Cheers!