Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 1:45am for All the King’s Men

Truly superb! I hope the old goat really gets his just desserts! The only thing wrong with that ward is that it didn't hold the caster accountable as well. Judgement of Blood! Albus was just as guilty of the abuse as the Dursleys.

joeBob posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 7:12pm for All the King’s Men

Pretty good chapter, overall.

There were two annoying errors, though:

There is no way a boy in Harry's shape would be able to do one-hundred chin-ups after only a day or two of training.

"Hellfire and dalmatians(sic)" Is this supposed to be cute or just a misquote? Dalmatians are not that bad. ;-)

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd October 2007 3:34am for All the King’s Men

I know what I said, but oh my lord this is amazing. I'm glad you picked it up or I may have never read it and it's fantastic. Ok, going away now.

pamr6 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 12:14am for All the King’s Men

Wow - just wow. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's probably gonna go into my top ten. Whew - I am emotionally drained as I read this. It's not often a story can do this to me. Thanks!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 7:13pm for All the King’s Men

Oh, Lily is clever. Brilliant story. Loved this chapter. Remus is so good - especially his line about Sirius being disappointed as he's on his own now he's dead. More please.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 3:52pm for All the King’s Men

Wow, that was an intense one! The nasty Dursley's are dead! James and Lily are trying to free themselves and Harry is going to hear the truth! I can't wait till your next!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 3:09pm for All the King’s Men

Interesting.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 3:01pm for All the King’s Men

WOOHOO! *does happy dance*
I LOVE THIS STORY!!
I can't wait to read what you'll add to this Kinsfire.

riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 2:30pm for All the King’s Men

This is a good chapter. it seem that Dumbledore is sorry for what he did, but how can you really tell when his action tell you that he is almost as bad as Voldemort

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 1:49pm for All the King’s Men

And Dumbledore's Machinations Continue To Unravel (in fact, Remus just ejected the Order from #12, though it affects just three people right now: Snape, Dung, and AD himself). Go rebels!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 11:40am for All the King’s Men

My, there's going to be lots of pent-up animosity to go around when James & Lily are freed. I really would not care to be in Dumbledore's position at that point as no matter how much "fancy dancing" he does and what spin he puts on his actions, he's going to be on the receiving end of loads of animosity. This on top of his proven disastrous mistakes, such as not really understanding the people involved or the wards used, is going to severely retrain his efforts in all sorts of ways; it can't help but do so.

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 11:04am for All the King’s Men

I want to see them reunited soon! XD

kainboa posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 9:16am for All the King’s Men

great chapter, love the detail bout the gate that takes their memory away from them, though it might help if they wrote what they needed to do down and held it in their hands as they walk out, but perhaps the magic changes that too.

anyways keep up the great work :)

Sandra Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 8:32am for All the King’s Men

damn, this is good. please write more

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 6:46am for All the King’s Men

Ta-daa! Now we're really beginning to see some action. Ingenious explanation of the wards, good riddance to the Dursleys - if only all their likes in the world could go the same way. And I can hardly wait for tomorrow and the next chapter. Goddness me, Dumbledore has dug quite the grave for himself, hasn't he? Oooh, I so look forward to see how you'll continue this, because this really is quite the start.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 6:13am for All the King’s Men

Really good, hope you update very soon.

cutecess posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 6:08am for All the King’s Men

ddun dun duhhhhhhhh Brilliant!

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 5:52am for All the King’s Men

Interesting. The passages of angst and abuse a tad overblown (things like the scenes inside the pensieve), but otherwise this story is exceptionally well written. What I like best about it is that for a change, Dumbledore stands nearly alone in the order. Unlike other fics, it's not just a few people like Remus or McGonagall that question Dumbledore's motives, but there's an almost open mutiny. I've never seen this done quite like this.

What exactly led you to offer to continue this story, and how will you continue it after chapter 8? Will you try and emulate the original author's style as best as you can, or will you continue in your own unique fashion?


Quizer

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 3:56am for All the King’s Men

> "and we were in Dumbledore’s way."
And you ARE in AD's way.

I'm close to wanting to evicerate AD now. I'm sure it'll get worse as the story progresses.

Never heard of this story before. Looking forward to see where she took it and where you're going to take it after that, K.