Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

kyoshi posted a comment on Wednesday 13th December 2017 1:00am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

To bad Snape didn't go for his wand.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 24th November 2011 7:53pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

But, as Bumbles said (in book 3 I think), "He is no more a Death Eater than I am." I think we ALL know how true THAT statement was.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:46am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Perfect! Excellent! Paying for your crimes however is not the same as not doing them.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 1:44am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

If Harry has the power to expel Draco, Narcissa, and Bellatrix, then he of course should have already done it, including taking control of any money he could. Giving Draco more chances when he admits to wanting to kill people is silly. Draco is not 11 anymore..

lenayvonne posted a comment on Monday 25th February 2008 7:16am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I was very glad to see the reason for Harry's change in manner. Great story, I look forward to more.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2008 7:34am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Harry consoles Hermione (for the death of her parents) and sledges both Draco and Cho (with a little help from his friends). Speaking of friends, Cupid has found more targets for his arrows (Neville/Ginny and Ron/Luna appear to be starting, while Harry almost spills the cauldron concerning his feelings for Hermione). Albus learns that it *was* Severus that set up the murder of the Grangers, and Kingsley arrests the Greasy Git for it, so Albus is now short a Potions Profesor (in addition to a Defense Professor).

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 10:15pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

The man is still not seeing the world. However, you almost gave him a backbone (though would he have done the same thing if it was just him and Snape?). The missing link between invertebrates and vertebrates--the tap dancing Dumb-as-a-door.
Too bad you had to kill Hermy's parents, though you can always Deus Ex Machina them back again...just like James and Lils.
Let's see. Snape will be tried, sent to Azkaban, broken out, and cause more pain and misery.
When will someone make Albus answer for Snape, Binns, Umbitch, and a ceaseless string of bad DADA teachers. Does anyone care about the schooling their children receive?

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 30th October 2007 6:04pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Oh, I just love it, all the time. Keep up the good work

Alorkin posted a comment on Sunday 5th August 2007 4:14pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Snivellus needs to be put down.

Albus' letter to Hermione was far beyond unfeeling. It unforgivably cruel. He seemed to be mre concerned with the fact that he didn't like to write the letters than the fct that Hermione's parents had been murdered. Someone needs to slap the dogshit out of him!

Harry's scene with Lily was so sweet I had to brush my teeth...and floss...twice!

"You must learn to deal with taunts without violence, young grasshopper," he said. "You only shame yourself otherwise." LOVED it! Draco also needs a lesson in slap-ology.

Poor Susan. Learning her aunt is a bigot can't be easy.

Lily's argument is perfectly delivered. I'm wondering why Albus hasn't exploded or burned to a little pile of ashes. The problem with a lunatic like Albus, is that he actually BELIEVES in his vision.

At long last, Snivellus reaps the reward for his actions. Unfortunately it is far too late. Albus is absolutely correct. He is responsible, and should be held accountable.

nurray posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2007 2:37am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I knew I skipped something. Lily Potter was reportedly very good a potions according to Slughorn in HBP, though you maynot be using information from that part of canon.

If Hogwarts is about to have students descend on it them finding a Potions professor will be difficult with only hours to spare.

If Lily is given the job then James will be at the castle as well as I doubt Dumbledore would even TRY to suggest that Lily must stay by herself at the castle.

I look forward to more chapters.

nurray posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2007 2:32am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Hmmm... Dumbledore has started redemning himself finally. I think this was about the only way he can redemn himself in the eyes of the Order and the Potters. I doubt that this by itself will be enough, but it should be a start. It would be interesting to see if Dumbledore will ever admit to agreeing that he did a despicable thing but if he had the chance to do it over, he would do it again.

Of course the question is, is Hermione's parents really dead. The Death Eaters didnot check, they saw people inside the villa and razed it. Dumbledore passed on the info from Severus. If several days have gone by, Hermione should have been informed by the muggle authorities, if they can find her.

It is possible they werenot there at the time. A holiday villa would have staff and multiple guests. If the Death eaters went to the wrong villa, then Hermione's parents would not even know to contact Hermione to let her know that they are alright.

Targeted muggle attacks have not been apart of the Death Eater repetoire until now amistake wouldnot be unexpected. Most hotels will not confirm who is or isnot staying at a hotel.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 11th July 2007 1:32pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I liked this chapter please update it soon!

Holly posted a comment on Wednesday 11th July 2007 1:55am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Great job! I just found this story and I love it! Please update again soon. Snape got his!! hehe!! Keep up the good work.

nurray posted a comment on Monday 9th July 2007 10:38pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

Your extensions on the original story meld quite well. Do you have notes from the original author to work with for the plot outline or are you wending you own way now?

The original story is very good. I think I read it some time ago. It is good to see such a story continued.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 10:46am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

*is waiting for an update*

Soloflamelady posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 4:44am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I would love to read more of this great flow. A repentant Dumbledore that is a nice change.

writer'sblock posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2007 2:40am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

While I really didn't like Dumbledore at first, now I can see that he really regrets what he has done. I really like this story, and I hope to read more of it soon.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 8:24am for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

To the reviewer that suggested a Polyjuiced Umbitch, while possible, it requires additional help (remember, Amelia Bones, in addition to being MLE Director, is #2 on the Wizengamot; if anyone has to run the gantlet of anti-Polyjuice detection, it's Amelia). That is precisely why I'm thinking an Imperioed Amelia (but likely by Umbitch, as she is notoriously anti-werewolf).

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 3:12pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I was not going to read this chapter again, thinking it a repost without significant change, but your note about the level of changes convinced me to. I must say, excellent work. The changes made and the quality of writing are both excellent.

I thank you for your effort and your generosity toward our entertainment.

Mike (MoA)

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 3rd June 2007 8:11pm for A Swiftly Changing Landscape

I am thankful that you were chosen to complete this story. I find the original chapters and your addition fit together seamlessly. I eagerly await the next update of this truly heartwarming story. Yes, I grieve for the Grangers, but I also rejoice for the Potters, all 3 of them. It is nice to see as well that the MOB (Manipulative old bastard) has decided to take responsibility for his actions (regardless of how 'forced' his awakening was) and that Snape has been brought to task for his pettiness. Keep up the great work.