Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Einstein_m14 posted a comment on Monday 10th May 2010 9:02pm for Chapter 7

If you quote Yoda, give credit.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2008 7:30pm for Chapter 7

That whole outburst was so uncomfortable. It felt all wrong. I can't explain it, and I'm sorry about that, because I know that it's no help to you if I can't pinpoint my issue, but I really disliked this chapter to be honest. All that stuff about him being angry had a foundation but it just felt... wrong. If I think of a way to explain it I'll leave another review. I just didn't like it.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 5:11am for Chapter 7

Poor Harry! He is a real emotional basket case, and I think that having serious relationships only excaserpate that problem. Of course, with any emotion, finding the balance is hard, and Harry has no real experience in doing so, other than totally walling off his feelings when he has no outlet.

Should be interesting to see what he plans for Malfoy, though.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10

Elfin posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 3:29am for Chapter 7

'Fear leads to anger, Andger leads to hate, Hate leads to...suffering...'
Yoda's little quote, form all Star Wars. I'm liking this, even if Tonks got raped... I want to kill that little f*****...

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 7:05am for Chapter 7

A very valid argument that Harry put forth and can be seen throughout the books. I hope that this little discussion will help Harry to know that anger is an emotion that everyone feels sooner or later. It is not anger but the actions you take because of it that need to be controlled.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 4:07am for Chapter 7

That was sooo good. You really point out the way people have shaped Harry's being. Really insiteful. Really good stuff.

gunny