Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

kstchr posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 12:17am for Chapter 5

Wow, what a surprise that I'm enjoying this story so much! I've never really been into the idea of Harry & two girls, but this has got to be the most believable story I've read so far. Poor Tonks! Love the promise rings, and the line about Malfoy 'eating pitch'! lol I can just imagine the repercussions that are going to fly between Harry and those DEs!

Lydia_Hood posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2011 1:58am for Chapter 5

Up until this chapter I liked the story, but then I hated it, I despise rape stories and it disgust me heavily, some warning would have been highly appreciated, this is seriously disturbing and reading about it makes me sick.

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Tuesday 30th March 2010 7:00am for Chapter 5

Oh you couldn't pay me to be a death eater after reading that chapter. Can't wait to see harry kicking some serious ass now.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2008 5:38pm for Chapter 5

Great. I can't wait to read on.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 4:48am for Chapter 5

Aw! Fluffy! And nice too!

You know, a lot of fanfic authors (mostly based on how Molly acts in GoF towards Hermione and in OotP towards Sirius) portrays Molly in this way - judgemental and quick to condemn when she doesn't know. That, combined with her controlling ways and her intollerant arrogance (there is no other word for it) may ultimately be the destruction of her family.

Maybe, just maybe, together, Harry and Hermione can heal Tonks' wounds.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

Mariposa posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 2:53pm for Chapter 5

It was so sad and so sweet! I just wanted to cry, great chapter!

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 6:00am for Chapter 5

Harry is truely a gentle man. Gentle of heart and soul. Not weak, gentle. He can be as strong as he needs to get the job done. And I am looking forward to that day.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 3:03am for Chapter 5

That was very well done. I had a girl that lived next door to me that was raped when we were 12. We were very close but she couldn't be in a room with me or any male alone for almost a year. Really tore me up. I have NO good feelings towards those that would rape anyone. Hope you turn Harry loose on them in this story and he really makes them pay. Just my 2 cents worth.

gunny