Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Dragen posted a comment on Wednesday 16th December 2009 9:04pm for Chapter 2

Poor Harry, thanks to his life, he now thinks that family are worthless...

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 9:54am for Chapter 2

You know, the lad really needs to wear a helmet. And dragon hide clothes. And get his eyes fixed...

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 24th December 2007 2:24pm for Chapter 2

Well obviously he cracked Harry's breastbone. Screwed up. I'm so mad at the Weasley's for this. Especially Bill and Charlie.

sinkingboat posted a comment on Wednesday 28th March 2007 4:36pm for Chapter 2

Getting hit in the back of the head... sighs. Fine, but right to the face? Moans! Revenge on the ginger boys! Love the story so far...

Robert5 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 6:46am for Chapter 2

You manipulated all events to conspire against Harry. The is not very believable and just too bloody convenient. You need a good bit more balance to your story.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2007 12:02pm for Chapter 2

What a fucking fool Ginny is, I understand that Bill and Charlie are her brothers, but Harry WAS her boyfriend... she should have heard his side of the story, to see if it was the same as Bill and Charlie's I hope that Harry will get back at them soon.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 9:46pm for Chapter 2

The entourage comment was so funny. Ron's an idiot who will clearly pay. Poor Harry!

karina82 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 4:49pm for Chapter 2

damn just start reading this story a few minutes ago and already i'm catching myself yelling at my monitor. freaken bill and charlie i so want to beat them up.

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 20th April 2006 6:00am for Chapter 2

Darn it, these Weasleys are a bit hot-headed, aren't they? And I find it hard to believe that Ginny really loved Harry if she didn't even care for his version of things. Royal mess, indeed. And what's the point in making such a mess? I don't get it - aside from the fact that it makes an interesting story.

NyxSerpent posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 3:56pm for Chapter 2

*looks at the Weasleys and lets loose a tirade with swears that would make a sailor blush*
i'm just going to kill Bill and Charlie
possibly Ron too
ah hell, i'm taking out all the Weasleys
hope nobody minds