Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 12:11am for Chapter 15

"Why is it that no one ever tells me, 'You will rue the day'?" Harry asked. "I long for the time when one of my opponents threatens with day rue-ing."
Couldn't stop laughing at that.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Thursday 27th December 2007 6:43am for Chapter 15

Fancy that... I love this!

Sanj Shankar posted a comment on Tuesday 18th July 2006 4:49pm for Chapter 15

wai, what?
No H/hr/p/s/l/g?
Ginny's out for good? That kinda sucks. But the rest is intruiging. Waiting for more.

kapperky posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 8:55am for Chapter 15

Great story! cant wait for the update, it will more than likely be a great addition!

Richard Robinson posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 3:09pm for Chapter 15

Cool, I am impressed with your writing style.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 2nd July 2006 1:41pm for Chapter 15

OH MY GOD. Keep it coming, you are killing me. I love it. Again.

Sue Baldwin posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 3:54am for Chapter 15

OK, I missed it somewhere,who else is pregnant besides Luna? No on second thought tell me what chapter it's in. PLEASE

Mariposa posted a comment on Friday 30th June 2006 3:18pm for Chapter 15

A Kinsfire update YEA!!!!!!! And a hot one too! I loved the library scene and the "jealous" comment! Hypatia Alexandria is a name only Hermione could think of. Great chapter! Great group loving :oD

Manatheron posted a comment on Friday 30th June 2006 1:22pm for Chapter 15

Sex much there harry?

Seriously though, excellent work, You are a true author, and I can't wait for the next chapter, Please keep up the good work!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:29pm for Chapter 15

Great chapter and update sooner.

MPF

Sikandar Durrani posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:56pm for Chapter 15

You know i love all your stories you have written so far. This has been a really great one so far even if you made Gin into a hot-head. Keep going.

till next time

Alex

sasqch posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:01pm for Chapter 15

This was a very enjoyable chapter. A few things stood out for me.

First was Neville. I really liked how strong a character he has developed into. Unlike HBP, he doesn’t regress back to the timid little spineless first year. He stands up and basically takes his Grandmother to task for being too complacent and stuck in the past. It was truly pleasant to see him do this. And his treatment toward Malfoy was absolute genius.

Another nice small touch was the reiteration of the plan against Voldemort. Rather than just letting the plan remain off-stage until it’s needed, you make an effort to show the crew still working hard at developing a foolproof attack. You augment the idea by having a frank and in-character discussion between Harry and his wives. He would try to keep them safe by keeping them as far away as possible. Just as the women would do everything in their power to help Harry. The uniform front the four display was handled nicely, bringing up Harry’s feelings of potential loss and unworthiness. But you kept it low-keyed as to not fall into a deep angst rut.

Similarly, I also liked the scene dealing with the group’s planning on how to rebuild the Board of Governors. Rather than have no fall-out, you’ve set the stage for the group to constantly keep an eye toward the future. The scene was relatively small, but it worked for me.

My favorite part of this chapter was the scene with Harry and Hermione in the Library. After the earlier taunting on the train, and Hermione’s reminder, I really figured we wouldn’t be getting the scene, at least not in this chapter. I really liked the pacing of the scene, including dialogue, went. I also liked how Harry was being a much more dominant participant, setting the rules and playing to Hermione’s fantasies. The icing on the cake was having them walk out past the other students. Both Harry and Hermione were pretty much showing off to the audience, flaunting their partner as a person they loved as well as rubbing it in the faces of those who doubted or belittled them. I also found the idea of their actions being so moving as to actually trigger the other three into orgasms, rather than simple arousal. That pretty much the reader just how special the act was between the two.

I will say one bit did bother me. And that was Ginny. No, the women treated her with what I considered the right amount of scorn. But Harry was too laid back, almost forgiving. This was the girl that he offered his heart to, only to have her spit in his face. Yes, she was fooled by her brothers. But why would she have blindly accepted their forgery? I, too, come from a large family. And not one of us has ever sided with family over lovers, when a split is attempted. Ginny never once asked for Harry’s side of the story. And she was the one to insult Harry directly, stating that she was glad his parents were dead, rather than see the scum they had spawned. She also was one of the promoters of the "Hate Harry" movement in the school. Her actions led to the rest of the school becoming antagonistic, not only to him, but the four women he fell in love with (Remember, Hermione was attacked early on in the story).

The idea that Harry would hold out some hope for her (as shown by his feelings protected to his wives) is truly odd. And the caveat about her not ever sharing his bed again just screams out that she will be joining him. Harry is holding a severe grudge against all the Weasleys. Yet the ones he should not even come close to forgiving are Ron and Ginny. They were the two closest to him. Their betrayals should be what he thinks of when seeing either one. I truly hope I am wrong in my guess as to Ginny’s future.

Chris

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 10:37am for Chapter 15

Oh yes one of the best multi harry fiction out their with the all time well actually to be totally honest you would have to share that honor with udderpd on fanfiction.net but you and him are outstanding writers of harry/harem fictions.

simply love this story, I remember when I first read it what month ago or so couldnt get enough and now this update, oh to be young again and to have someone like hermione and a library, whooohoooo yum, yum!

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 10:03am for Chapter 15

OH Yeah...loved to mouth washing too...had that done to me once when little

Helen...

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 10:01am for Chapter 15

LOL...Taht's real funny...what the passing witch said to Malfoy..."That had to hurt" then walk away...and the dog...ROTFLMAO...and I'm at work getting funny looks....Looking forward to the next chapter..Will miss this story when you complete in

Helen...

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 8:53am for Chapter 15

That was very good. Can't wait for more.

gunny

Ashley Drury posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 8:29am for Chapter 15

Great story. I keep looking for follow up chapters.

gaul2000 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 6:14am for Chapter 15

Enjoyed the work, byes

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 5:57am for Chapter 15

I like this story. Its silly at times, but I like the way you had Neville standing up to his Grandmother and then Lucius Malfoy.

As an author do you have a thing about Hermione and libraby fantasies! lol!

Looking forward to a nuked Moldieshorts!

Keep up the good work and update this one! (and all the rest!!)

Monkey

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 5:54am for Chapter 15

They must have huge reserves of will power . . . If I was part of that link, I'd have followed them into that bedroom . . .