Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

malfoie posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 6:34pm for Chapter 2

Another great chapter. I do understand the problem with doing a Honks story. That you would have to do one of two things have them in love to begin with or take up a hundred thousand words just to develop enough to make them fall in love. The way that you are making it is great its slow for most Honks stories were they just jump each other but not drowning us in thousands of words not to mention angst to get us to the point were they fall in love then jump each other. Keep up the great work look forward to more from you.

RamaFan posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 7:18am for Chapter 2

There's no way his uncle weighted 3500 pounds. Or if you didn't bother looking it up a 'stone' is a unite of weight approximately equivalent to 14lbs.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 26th November 2007 6:01pm for Chapter 2

I like this. It's so sweet but very real.

gadriam posted a comment on Tuesday 1st May 2007 4:53am for Chapter 2

My gods. You're writing a real and credible Tonks. That's a first for me.
g

xBizzle posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 3:00pm for Chapter 2

I see that in this world Harry and Tonks have obvisouly fallen for one another. I like how blunt Tonks is. Although IMO Harry seems a little negative with getting shakin' with Tonks. I don't know anyone who wouldn't do the opposite of what Harry is doing. I enjoyed this chapter and like how they are taking their friendship quicker than most authors do. Again good chapter. Onto the next one...

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 7:58pm for Chapter 2

Here we have that honorable streak of Harry's manifesting itself, even though he is WELL AWARE that Tonks is DELIBERATELY throwing herself at him. He is still honorable enough that he is NOT taking what Tonks is offering. Yes, he wants it (he is, after all, a male teenager with a pulse), but despite that (and despite his own conscience, which is telling him, in Hermione's voice, that he SHOULD pursue Tonks) he wants to be sure of his OWN feelings for Tonks. Three cheers for Harry.

Nicole posted a comment on Thursday 19th January 2006 12:52pm for Chapter 2

Ravenclaw's colors are actually blue and bronze, not black. Just thought you might want to fix that...

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 4:16pm for Chapter 2

Another old saying is 'Love conquers all' and it looks like Tonks is going to severely test the truth of it. Looks as if you've got a nice story going here and that it will end up a great story with some sex in it instead of great sex with a little story around it. I'm keeping my hopes up.