Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 6:55pm

Sweet. Very Sweet

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 1:04pm

Nice story, even with Malferret as a minor character.

I especially enjoyed the struggle to determine if Ginny was real.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Lira posted a comment on Thursday 23rd February 2006 10:03pm

*smiles* Cute story. You might want to remove the last line of every chapter, though. Seems you accidentally copied too much when transferring your story here.

Rachel1 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 10:07am

awwwwwwwww! This is so sweet!

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 11:30pm

I'm not a major fan of the Harry/Ginny pairing normally but this story was one of the rare stories that allows me to see what others see.

I am glad that you continued beyond the first chapter and am glad that I continued to read it. For something that started out so sad and ending so happily it was a joy to read.

I have read almost all of your stories that you have on this site and am eagerly awaiting the coninuation of all of the incomplete ones including the Harry/Multi ones and "Three for All". I really hope that you haven't abandoned any of these as they are all great stories and are sufficiently different from each other that I find myself rereading them so that they remain fresh in my mind incase of updates. If you have abandoned them could you make a note of this I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks for writing such great stories and look forward to reading more of them.

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:43am

Thank you for another wonderful story.

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:37am

The following 3 paragraphs got me crying again.

Ginny suddenly gasped as she looked down the street. "Harry! I need to introduce you to someone."[/quote
He turned to see a little girl running pell-mell down the street, yelling "Mommy!" A woman was jogging behind her, smiling.
Ginny nodded to the woman and then swooped the black-haired girl into her arms. She turned to Harry and said, "My husband? I would like to finally introduce you to your daughter. I was pregnant with her when I was kidnapped. I hadn’t had the chance to tell you. Harry Potter, I’d like you to meet Lily Nivalis … well, Potter now." She turned to Lily. "Honey, this is your Daddy."

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:26am

WTF? I can tell theses next few chapters are going to be quite interesting.

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:15am

Now you've got me crying with those last two paragraphs.

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:10am

Oh, boy, things just got interesting.

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 1:02am

A beautiful if sad story. I hope the following chapters/sequel live up to the quality of this.

Jamie posted a comment on Friday 4th November 2005 2:35am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (times a zillion). Man, that was SUCH a great story! :-D I'm just going all gooey and girlie inside now ;) hehehe.... What with no body and all, I had hope that she was still out there somewhere, but things don't always work out like that. :) But she was! Yay! hehehe, and I love that she managed to name her daughter Lily, even after Draco took all her memories. .... awww, I need to go *squee* for a while now :) wow.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 9:23am

Even Felix wasn't that lucky but I love this anyway. Everyone entirely I/C, even Harry. The idea did the right thing to hang around.

sylvain pelletier posted a comment on Thursday 1st September 2005 9:53am

loved the mix of Muggle/Magical worlds
Until Draco arrives, we keep wondering if Margaret is Ginny or a doppelganger or a magical twin placed there to make Harry go crazy.

And Hermione saying: " How do you think I'd look as a redhead?" She has such a way to get back at him for his earlier comment...


dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 28th August 2005 10:41am

Excellent work.