Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Boarador posted a comment on Monday 13th May 2019 12:11pm for Oh What Have I done?

im already loving where this is going

radiofishlips posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:55am for Oh What Have I done?

mmm wow i have to say i like where i think this is going ... i have been thinking about approaching an incest angle in one of my stories that i need to get back to writing ok with that im on with the reading to see if you go where i think you are or if you have more twists

Vicki T. Hogan posted a comment on Friday 9th May 2008 9:50am for Oh What Have I done?

Thats the kind of pissed off I'd like to be.

obsidianesper posted a comment on Tuesday 25th March 2008 1:27pm for Oh What Have I done?

haha wow. <3

dennisud posted a comment on Tuesday 4th December 2007 1:15pm for Oh What Have I done?

First other then the Mother Daughter thing at the end you had all the pairings i live, but lets se how this little ditty plays out!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2007 11:11am for Oh What Have I done?

Interesting concept. I think I'm going to like this.

Matthew Blair posted a comment on Friday 24th August 2007 4:24pm for Oh What Have I done?

not sure if you know but a author called herman Tumbleweed on ficwad has this story down as his.

WeaslyObsessed posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2007 12:01am for Oh What Have I done?

omg lovin it!

spedclass101 posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 6:42am for Oh What Have I done?

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:01pm for Oh What Have I done?

Interesting, however read like a recap. I hope that was the intent.

Eduardo Ontiveros posted a comment on Friday 26th May 2006 2:36pm for Oh What Have I done?

I like it'funny I would review more but i have work

sasqch posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 12:17pm for Oh What Have I done?

An intriguing start. I really enjoyed the first person narrative to get the ball rolling. By using Harry's voice exclusively, you were able to both jump-start the story by giving a great deal of build up, but stressing what was important to Harry, and still get across the important factor of Harry's confusion and growing panic over his new found problem.

I'm really curious to see how the situation unfolds, since there are so many different variables available. Will Hermione be merely accepting of Harry's interest in her mom? Or will she be pushing Harry toward her to help make Jocelyn happy? And what of Jocelyn? A rational response would be more along the lines of thinking her daughter's boyfriend is off-limits. But will she go that route and resist?

Chris

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 10:48am for Oh What Have I done?

Short and to the point and 'pointed' it was in places. -veg- Still, a nice shourt introductory piece that got all the necessary back story out of the way with dispatch. I hope the future chapters are a little slower and more detailed. Keep up the good work, you two. I like the work of each of you individually and I am really looking forward to what you can do together. Now for the obligatory phrase: Please, update soon.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 9:23am for Oh What Have I done?

Hmmm, cool enough idea. Harry's really going to be a tough nut to crack on thsi one I can tell by home you seem to have set it up, but hey he could be one lucky dude...:P Anyways I also thought harry's FP dialogue made good sense and was very amusing. Hope to see more of this soon. Cheerio!

alec_potter posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 12:42am for Oh What Have I done?

great chapter...update soon.been waiting for this fic ever since you wrote "family matters"..you came quite close in that too...i had expected you to kill mr granger during the final battle,and make helen come together with harry/hermione.well...just dont add more players to this fic...keep it confind to these 3 only,and update soon.not to be whinning but you start off new fics and dont complete old one's,they leave the new one to if you get a new idea.your "With a Little Help From My Friends" is cool to.i expect this one to be along those lines.best of luck,update soon.

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 1:19pm for Oh What Have I done?

This is the second story that has Harry with Hermione and her mom after her dad leaves them I just can not recall the other one name and it was a few months ago when I read it last.

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 11:36am for Oh What Have I done?

that is... different. Not bad, just... different. It'll be interesting to see where you take this.

chase1 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 9:34am for Oh What Have I done?

loved it please continue. You shpuld have some more detailed sex scenes. Like the pairing it's certainly different.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 7:21am for Oh What Have I done?

The 1st person is most likely the clearest existing method to get the right (as in accurate) required expository information out on the stage - This is a great start, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest almost as much as I am the other 7? 8? 9? WIPS that you have going. As a beneficiary of your great imagination, it is cool, but I am glad that I do not have quite that much going in my head.
Warmest regards
Ken

Giovanni posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 1:47am for Oh What Have I done?

Now this is interesting. Love the premise, love the execution so far.

Keep it up!