Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

nurray posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2009 3:24am

I like the Serverus Snape you have depicted here. A person who knows the situation he is in and is trying to stay alive. It matches his actions in the books much better than JKR's reasoning. Snape in "smart" mode.

I would like to see this continued. Your Dumbledore is not a blind as the portrayal most do. Though you will need to handle that point that if Dumbledore was reading Harry's mind to check on what was going on, then he would check on Fleur to try and get missing details. So sending Fleur off with Remus and the twins would useful in getting them out of the way of the real searchers.

Hope this story has not been abandoned. I think it has merit beyond the PWP between Harry and Hermione. Though nothing wrong with that.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 2:35am

Please finish this story

SailorAlgol posted a comment on Saturday 28th March 2009 2:52am

As much as I love Wishful Thinking, I'd be over the moon if you updated this story soon.

I love stories where Harry ruins Fudge, and it looks like you've got the setup for that here.

I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.

Jemtlen posted a comment on Tuesday 13th January 2009 6:48pm

I think everyone reading would love to see more chapters. This story is great love to see Severus getting cut down for his attitude without him suddenly going all goody goody just because he had his nose slapped.

Jackaniny posted a comment on Friday 2nd January 2009 12:52am

Magnifique! I would love to read more of this. Is it abandoned though?

Warrior Priestess posted a comment on Saturday 6th September 2008 2:59pm

I like it. Could you mabe add Luna and Neville in there? Luna could be hunting for Crumple-Horned Snorkacks. By the way I love were you're heading with the whole bi-sexual thing. I hope Harry also turns out to be bi-sexual. Otherwise it's not fair.

ABUNIX posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2008 2:17am

read this, and one word must be said: MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WilliamT posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2008 2:47pm

I like this story very much and I have one question, Do you plan to add to this story in the future? I hope so.

Ceres posted a comment on Wednesday 11th June 2008 11:22am

holy crap kinky stuff with gabrielle. maybe she should run away from her sister and the order and go with harry and hermione it is true that they both want her body and she wants both theirs. idk its just ramblings of a femslash lover but hey i calls them likes i see them. oh btw i love the line "we who are about to die are looking forward to it" roflmao.

Brad1 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 8:14am

excellent cant wait for the next chapter wonder what the goblins and harry are going to do to fudge when they find out. keep up the awesome writing!

dennisud posted a comment on Wednesday 28th May 2008 4:13am

I really want to see how this one develops.
I could see how Harry NAD Hermione could become involved with Ginny and Gebrielle. Plus having them so close can prove useful against both Voldyshorts and Bubblebore.

Oh and don't forget the true catalyst of them all,

Luna Lovegood!

;-)

Mionefan posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 8:56am

Ahh, I think I've read this before, but I'm reading it again because it's so good. I'd really like you to finish this, and not leave it hanging.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 7th April 2008 4:26am

Great start, hope you're going to continue this one!

scribbler posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 4:01am

WOW....this has really become something good & I'd love to see it continued. It's also great to see you handle Hermiones' & Harrys' desires for each other with such panache. I love the fact that you've set Hermione as a horny, desirable, desiring girl who is unafraid to get what she wants (in terms of her relationship with Harry).

GREAT JOB!!

the_scribbler

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 8:37am

Looking good so far, can't wait to see how Fudge is foiled.

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 8:13am

Pretty HOT stuff.

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 6:09am

Good start, well written

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 6:08am

Food start, well written

TurtleBlue posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 12:24pm

Kinsfire

This was a great read, thanks!

It is a shame that it is resting at the bottom of your fic stack at this time but know that other stories are pulling you and life seems to have a knack of interrupting, from time to time.

There are just tons of other HP fics out there for all to enjoy so (I have a Sony Reader which I stuffed with over 120 HP Fics, so far!) I will keep this one in mind and will leap for joy if you go back and update this nice little jem in the future. If not, well, my pathetic imagination will just have to fill in some of the blanks, oui?

Tira Misu posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2008 12:49pm

I hope that you plan on updating this soon, as I really like it and I am very impatient, lol.