Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

leeuw120 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th March 2013 6:55am for Travels

a good to you,

I am a reader from the netherlands and i enjoi reading your stories.

One question?

Why do you not finish this story ?

with a lot of greetings

leo verberne

Nytefyre posted a comment on Sunday 3rd March 2013 12:41am for Travels

Interesting start to a relationship... interesting leaving point. Wish there was more. Thanks for posting.

DAMNED posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2012 10:09am for Travels

keep it come

Zucht posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2012 7:32am for Travels

Great story, I hope you continue it.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Thursday 10th November 2011 7:04pm for Travels

It is too bad that you have placed this on the bottom of the pile as far as continuing the story; it really is quite good.

It seems like you wanted to do something like Jeconais' 'Hope', but thought you might be thought a 'copy-cat' if you came up with a similar chapter naming as Harry and Hermione move about. Personally, I don't think you would have a thing to worry about. The story lines are different enough that I think any serious reader would see the difference.

The other story I think you may concerned about sounding like is Rorschach's Blot classic 'Make A Wish' where Harry takes on a secret identity of 'Mr. Black', just a wizard who is on vacation that just happens to defeat Death-eaters at every turn, find mystical animals, learns long lost magic from around the Continent and makes amazing friends. His story's not as 'hot' (steamy, sexy... take your pick) as yours, but it is, in my opinion, one of the most entertaining stories in Fandom. All I could say is, 'What's wrong with that'?

I can see Harry and Hermione going to Luxembourg (the home of the International Council of Wizards) and, while examining the magical portion of town, coming across an obscure bookstore with tomes, scrolls and books long since forgotten. Of course they buy them and study them learning more about themselves and magic along the way.

Moving on they could go to Berlin and find the true meaning of the Brandenburg Gate's and just why Victoria is drawn by a four horse chariot's. Maybe she can show Harry what it takes for true victory.

On to Auschwitz in Poland where Harry and Hermione can free the souls of the millions of those held there. The reward for their efforts, power and knowledge (and I'm sure in your way of writing, quite the 'buzz' if you know what I mean).

Then continuing on to Prague, Czech Republic. Center of political, cultural, and economy in Europe for the last 1,100 years. An area rich in Gothic and Renaissance influence and history, again, overlooked by the main centers of magic as to what can be learned there.

Where the Holy Roman Empire was once centered, and also played a major role in the Protestant Reformation. An area that is very familiar with war and conflict, but also great culture. There would be so much there that they could learn, all the time giving Dumb-as-a-dore the slip during their summer.

There are scores of other cities they could visit over the course of their summer that could be beautiful and rewarding for them before they have to return to Hogwarts (if only to pickup Gabrielle and Ginny).

Personally, I don't see the need to have to describe every time Harry and Hermione make love. That is something that can be made more intense when there is something left to the imagination, but you are the author, and I am the lowly reader. If I don't like it, I can either skip over it, or find a story that it isn't a 'in-your-face' (no pun intended).

I hope you do continue this story as some point in time. I just love it when Harry gets the better of Dumbledore.

rdgale

LadyElena17 posted a comment on Thursday 4th August 2011 10:51am for Travels

love this! are u planning to update this story?

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 3:49pm for Travels

well, that was interesting. wonder what fudge can do if Harry has already claimed the money. nothing, i'd wager.

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 27th January 2011 11:08am for Travels

I'm hoping this isn't truly an abandoned story, despite the long hiatus. It would be fun to see Voldemort send DE's to Paris and then have them run into Fleur and company, with Harry and Hermione arriving just in time to spoil the DE's day.

Lady Isabelle Black posted a comment on Saturday 22nd January 2011 1:41am for Travels

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE GABRIELLE/HARRY/HERMIONE
WILL GABRIELLE BE SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR WITH THE PAIR

Charles Newton posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 2:46pm for Travels

Lovong this story...Any way You can see Yourself adding to it?

Tentrees posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 2:42am for Travels

Not bad at all.

Fudge is about to get a kick in the bo jangles. So is Dumbledore. When they go to seize the 'convicted Death Eater Vaults" the fact that Black had no trial will come out as I don't see the DEs letting any knut escape them. They willl use that as a hammer to bludgeon Fudge out of office and try and put their own in.

loretta537 posted a comment on Saturday 24th July 2010 9:57pm for Travels

this is a great story! i hope you continue it soon

eddie posted a comment on Thursday 25th February 2010 6:55am for Travels

will you ever continue this story i do hope so.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 8:56pm for Travels

Curious this looks like a good fic. Harry's Harem? With a good mix of bad Dumbledore/Cornelius/evil-conniving Snape is good as well as devioous Veela in the mix.

I look forward to the day you revisit this fic.

scribbler posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 11:10pm for Travels

Like it? YES. WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT. It would be good to have this done and wrapped up.

Regards,

Edmond

Mionefan posted a comment on Friday 15th January 2010 8:42pm for Travels

It would be nice if this was continued. Most of what I see that you write, I like, but this one has some definite promise.

abandonedprofile1 posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 9:01am for Travels

I truly love the start of this story, and eagerly await the day it's continued... ;)

Charles Newton posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 6:11am for Travels

VERY good! Would love to see more, hopefully soon.
You are an excellent author, in my opinion.

nurray posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2009 3:24am for Travels

I like the Serverus Snape you have depicted here. A person who knows the situation he is in and is trying to stay alive. It matches his actions in the books much better than JKR's reasoning. Snape in "smart" mode.

I would like to see this continued. Your Dumbledore is not a blind as the portrayal most do. Though you will need to handle that point that if Dumbledore was reading Harry's mind to check on what was going on, then he would check on Fleur to try and get missing details. So sending Fleur off with Remus and the twins would useful in getting them out of the way of the real searchers.

Hope this story has not been abandoned. I think it has merit beyond the PWP between Harry and Hermione. Though nothing wrong with that.

SailorAlgol posted a comment on Saturday 28th March 2009 2:52am for Travels

As much as I love Wishful Thinking, I'd be over the moon if you updated this story soon.

I love stories where Harry ruins Fudge, and it looks like you've got the setup for that here.

I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.