Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 3:20pm for London

What would a Harry-flees-to-Europe story be without Fleur? Good chapter.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 19th September 2007 5:29pm for London

Wow. New, sexually aware Hermione. I like her though. She's more interesting than just smart Hermione. Now she's even more like me.

KEFIOX posted a comment on Sunday 5th August 2007 11:43am for London

I absolutely loved this story, my only complaint is that towards the ending of the chapter you could have gone into aa little more detail. If you know what I mean?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 4:39pm for London

Outstanding, I think I will really like this story.

gunny

Sterling posted a comment on Friday 29th September 2006 9:28pm for London

Hi there. First of I want to say I do enjoy reading your stories. Most of them are quite far-fetched but that doesn't stop them from being fun. I do, however, want to point out that you seem to recycle plot points and dialogue elements in most of your stories. The "thanks for the compliment" line concerning Harry having an erection. Harry being emancipated. Harry impressing the goblins...These are just a few examples. You may want to think about how to shake things up a bit in your writing. These thematic similairities make your stories pretty predictable and homogenous, suprising the readers now and then can be a good thing.

Well, that is my two cents worth. I truly hope you don't take my comments as an insult. Your writing is fun to read. I just wanted to offer some constructive criticisms

Kinsfire replied:

I don't consider this one a flame, as opposed to someone who said similar things a few days ago. Tone is a big part of the thing. The other guy's review was written to be insulting.

As for thematic similarities - well, guilty as charged. I like to play around with the world a bit, but certain things sneak back in, whether I realise it or not at the time. Usually when I have the goblins react to him, it's because I need them later in the story. If I don't need the goblins, they don't come into it.

And to some extent, it's a learning experience. What works; what doesn't; what I overuse; what needs more use.

But can't that be said for all of us who write? *grin*

Thanks for your thoughts. I do appreciate them.

japanese_jew posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 2:44pm for London

I couldn't deal with how easy it was for Hermione and Harry to admit their feelings, so I'm afraid that I won't be reading the next chapter-- but... whenever I read a story that has a scene with two people in a bed, who really like each other, but don't want to admit it, I'm deeply remind of "The Sure Thing", the '85 film. I just really loved that scene. Whenever anyone else does it, I kind of wish that they had scene the film, and taken a few pointers. That was skilled film-making.

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 10:27am for London

I absolutely love the story mainly because I got the chance to re-read the story since it has been SOOOOO long between chapters! *wink*

I adore how you had Harry take Hermione's virginity from England to France ... that is priceless.

Well I am going to go on with the story... I hope you keep the focus on Harry and Hermione (even given your proclivity to make it moresomes...) I live vicariously through fan fiction ... and I am fascinated by Harry and Hermione...

As Always,
Muirnin - who thinks you need to e-mail her soon regarding my story!

whyshouldicare posted a comment on Monday 5th June 2006 4:06am for London

i loved it. very realistic,to me that is. please keep going

Kenji posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 11:26am for London

Reread the story and found a flaw. The flaw is that it moves to fast

harry31 posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 10:38pm for London

this is a very good story i liked it very much i am waiting for the next chapter

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 7:55pm for London

Don't let Fleur send them back. Please.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 12:09pm for London

Please don't let this one go to the bottom of the pile...It's just getting good! Update soon please!

Alorkin posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 12:16pm for London

Well, Keith, if this don't give the bumblebee a freakin' heart attack, nothing will! I wonder how he's going to react when he finds out. Snape, of course, will simply say: "Just like his insufferable father. The boy has no sense ofresponsibility. He should stay where he is placed and serve as a sitting target for Voldemort." Or something like that. I wonder, how is Fleur going to fit into this? Will she rat them out, or join in the partay. PLease update this soon. Alorkin

Kenji posted a comment on Friday 28th April 2006 10:25pm for London

Like the story, reallllly think you need to update though.

Darrell1 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 2:59pm for London

Interesting Not bad Not bad keep it coming

Cedric posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 7:37pm for London

nice story u've got going on...im interested to see how things pan out

nurray posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 3:54am for London

I like this one and I would like to see it continued, though I can see that you already have quite a few stories in various stages of completion that this isn't a priority at this time.

Harry's reaction to the sexually aggressive Hermione is what I would expect from Harry, you do need a beter reason for Hermione to be the overtly sexual person she is displaying here.

Maybe later on when Harry and Hermione's relationship settles down she admits she played the "tart" role in order that Harry wouldn't leave her behind. harry has been a big part of her life and she was terrified by the idea of Harry not being there for her. Not the best of ideas but maybe something you can work with.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 3:57pm for London

OK, so nice start. Hope you'll continue with it. I see possibilities :)

LegalAlien posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 4:34pm for London

That was an awesome start for this story, Keith!
I can't wait to read on, so I hope you'll have time to write more soon! :)

Nick5 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 8:18am for London

Hmm, nice, particularly with the character development as it is so far. I'm guessing it's Fleur that's speaking at the end - should be fun. More, soon, please.