Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 3rd March 2008 9:23am

I find with stories like this that Harry is so jaded by his expieriences he forgets to check out what was happening with his friends and often they wanted to help him or visit him but they were prevented from doing so. That's just my prediction for this story, because the signs point to one of those not one of the ones where everyone really did turn on him. It'll be interesting to see how far he'll go to get his revenge before he realizes.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 3rd March 2008 7:09am

Exciting. This should be good.

bobman posted a comment on Saturday 26th January 2008 3:22pm

Finally, a believable azkaban!harry fic. Most of them have everyone and there dog betraying Harry for no reason whatsoever, whereas this one, he was just made to believe that. Very well done, and hopefully, this story will be continued soon.

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 2:44pm

I like the drama, though harry as an uber-emo is a bit much. And your tendency to through the Multi-girl and sex with harry card is at times fun but a bit like being beaten over the head with.
You have so far as i have read a great sence oif storytelling, but Sex is not Love and though eventually in most of your finished stories they DO love him whichever girl or girls he's involved with, I think the 'sex' card needs to be dealt with later on in the story and with more development in the relationship or ships as it goes.

Hope that helps a bit!

dennisud

Eric Tingley posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2007 5:55pm

As some proof, might I mention a certain incident at Privet Drive, involving a complete lack of light and a momentary reversal of direction?



Excellent story, excellent chapter, however, unless I'm a complete idiot (which is entirely possible -grin-), and thinking of something different, didn't this happen at Hogwarts? Specifically the Hospital Wing? While Ron was in a bed due to a broken leg?

-ET

Cynthia1850 posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:41am

This is really interesting. You didn't just make Harry trust again in the second chapter like so many do. I'm glad he is also holding back on the girls until he can think better. Great story so far.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 3:05am

Great chapter. :)

spedclass101 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:58am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

spedclass101 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:44am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

spedclass101 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:32am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

spedclass101 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:28am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

spedclass101 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:24am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 8:45pm

Ok. Harry is deffinitely sneaky. He did learn a lot at the outdoor cafe. The meeting at Gringotts went well. Now he is overwelmed by their reactions and openness. I look forward to where you are going with this. Thanks for writing. pms

Jason Schulz posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 2:35pm

love the story so far... can't wait until the next chapter..... and makes me glad i've got my lady! ;)

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Thursday 12th April 2007 6:07am

Admirable, Harry showing restraint and some overtures of forgiveness. So, does Hermione REALLY want to be with Harry, or is she just trying everything she can to get back on his good side. I'm rooting for the former... (of course!)

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 2:23pm

{shakes head}

Nice to see an update, Interesting reactions there at the end too. I'm wondering however why I'm getting visions of an eventual Harem... or at least a multiple partner scene...

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 12:26pm

Good chapter, I am pleased to see this story proceeding. I am sorry about the problems that you have had with the site. I look forward to Harry easing his hormonal backup and doing something truly appropriate to Scrimgour. Thanks for writing. W.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 5:41am

Nice chapter. I admit to being a little curious to know what Voldie and Scrimgeour were up to during the year of incarceration.

Nice to see the fenses being mended. Ron/Luna is a bit jaring; he would have to mature a lot to get along with her.

Nice to see an update. Looking forward to more.

Tom A.

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 5:08am

I do hope that you have some plan to ruin Sumsuckers day.

31415 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 12:30am

"Muggle courts don’t do trials in absentia." Not sure if you mentioned it but they also don't [read: can't] sentence people to death.