Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

viningc posted a comment on Sunday 22nd October 2017 12:45pm

OK, I've finished the sequel and enjoyed reading it. I felt it also had way too much sex in it, but that's just my opinion. I still enjoyed the (non-sexual) action and character development.

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy reading the sex scenes as well, because I did. I just feel that the story wold have been better with more implication than explicit imagery. I wold have rather seen more development in other areas perhaps if you needed to write a specific amount.

Another plus for less explicit sex is that the ratin can be lowered and more readers can enjoy your fine story ... think about the benefits. ;)

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Friday 19th August 2016 8:03pm

MORE PLEASE!!!

BooksMH85 posted a comment on Thursday 30th June 2016 9:55am

Hello, again. I just finished (?) Burning Day, and enjoyed it very much. Thank you. I confess that I am not sure if the ending placed in 2006 was the end of the story; after all it is not marked complete. However it IS an end, and a pretty good one for now. Time goes on, and you may or may not have time, energy and motivation to complete The Firebird Suite.

May I say once more how much I appreciate your work here. I can see your growth of a writer when I read them in the order written, and it is a wonderful thing to see.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Saturday 14th June 2014 9:38am

You ended this too soon. I'm sorry, but this ending sucked!! :-(

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 26th February 2014 4:07am

Skip marker

The Great Phoenix posted a comment on Monday 26th August 2013 10:50pm

"It never hurts to use the truth in judicious amounts." Except that's exactly how Bill+Charlie broke up Harry and Ginny and tore the Weasley family apart from Harry...

Lol, Ben Franklin still alive. I like that you seem not to have overlooked the perhaps little-known fact that Ben Franklin was an avid womanizer.

Nytefyre posted a comment on Monday 4th March 2013 3:45am

I liked the pacing in this story and the meat of it. I enjoyed the Franklin twist, but was a bit surprised to see him referred to as a muggle later? Thanks for posting.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 3:20pm

Great story, just not long enough. ;)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 2:15pm

People die in riots. Sounds like the kid was trampled. I hope there's some punishment for the assholes responsible.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 4:30pm

Harry's a good dad. I'm curious though; I know the name Lorelei was Luna's moms name, but how did you think of it?

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 4:18pm

Dumbbitch really is a dumb bitch.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 4:03pm

Dun duh DUH! The plot thickens...

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 3:48pm

Yay! Named chapters!
That was a pretty dramatic way to start a story. I'm definitely intrigued. Well done!

nate_hy posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 1:46am

Just thought I'd comment that Iraq is/was also a British problem/mistake.

cool2ice posted a comment on Thursday 18th February 2010 8:54pm

O_O... Hermione the dickgirl.

That is so disturbing.

Good story otherwise, it's not going to sop me from reading.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 12:49am

I look forward to it (the rewrite), but this was good, too.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:58pm

Sorry I thought this whole story was weak, For at the end Harry got as much of the blame as the evil people

slashslut posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 8:46pm

oh that god she's ok! i was on the edge of my seat!!!

flynhghr posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 5:37pm

I like the first better to be honest. I think Harry becoming Mr. Fix-It is a bit too much. You "repair" the fatally flawed characters like Dumbledore and Severus, and I guess that bothers me. The master manipulator taking a back seat role just doesn't strike me as realistic. The "I can't have love so I'll be a hate-aholic" potions guy being comic releif? I realize you ridicule by emasculating, but violence is so much more gratifying. Loyalty from the death of love does not a redemption make. Neither does admitting&mourning your mistakes while simultaneously maintaining manipulations.

Brad1 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd November 2009 9:39am

I love the whole story I cant wait for a new story with harry cleaning the ministry up! keep up the awesome writing!