Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Alex00 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 2:24am for Powderkeg and Spark

Nicely done.

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 2:10am for Powderkeg and Spark

Most definitely a strange mix of morality. Sleeping around (with and without permission) seems to be fine. Yet everyone is always feeling guilty over it. The dichotomy of this is confusing me. I'm not explaining this well, but I think you see where it's going.

Anyway, the action and intrigue is as good as ever. Fun story.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 1:59am for Powderkeg and Spark

So, who can say..."Shot heard around the world," seven times real fast?

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 1:09am for Powderkeg and Spark

Wow, and I thought the Ministry in my stories was run by idiots. . . .

"T"

Kinsfire replied:

But isn't it a truism about the people at the top?   The scene I've just written in the next chapter has Rufus making a really bad decision, based off his Auror instincts...and NOT his political ones

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 1:09am for Powderkeg and Spark

Oh this should be bloody brilliant. Scrimgeour is trying to assert the Ministries authority by sticking to his guns on an illegal and unjust law that should have been struck down, and wasn't even a law, just a ridiculous edict that Umbridge pushed through. The whole house of cards is about to come tumbling down and most of the ministry is to stupid to realize it or see why. I find it interesting that the goblin issue (the books) hasn't been mentioned. I can see that being a great leverage point soon. If your on the ministries side, no business with Gringots.

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 1:08am for Powderkeg and Spark

Wheee! I admit that I find this story incredibly fun to read. Fast-paced with a wonderful Harry at the wheel, or maybe I should rather say "with the major wand?"
So, I wonder, what will the Aurors' answer to the 64000 galleon question be? Will they win the pot, or lose it all? Thankfully I won't need to wait too long to find out.
Thanks!

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 11:23pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Hmmm... interesting. Harry and his ladies are more resourceful then I was led to believe. The powderkeg was the trial, and the spark was Harry going to Azkaban. I have to say, he's pretty good at holding up on his own.

Harry's doing the right thing. The Ministry is so caught up in authority and "rightousness" that it turns a blind eye and apathy soul to the people that are in real need of help. That new Minister... I like to see him get eaten by Raptors.

Thanks for the update. Keep it up!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 10:20pm for Powderkeg and Spark

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! This chapter was so cool, I like how Harry just took the punishment they gave him both the prison sentence and the abuse they dished out. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. This story keeps getting better and better every time you update. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

redjacobson posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 9:36pm for Powderkeg and Spark

and the fit is about to hit the shan! good one; but i'm not too sure about the sudden addition to Harry's Harem. After spending so much time building the relationship between the core group; to suddenly add 2 or three more women in one chapter seems a bit questionable.

anyway; can't wait to see what happens next.

red

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 9:24pm for Powderkeg and Spark

"Do ya feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?" would fit the end of this chapter perfectly. 'Twill be interesting to see just how stupid the head of this group of aurors is.

*shakes head* Scrimgeour really doesn't understand he's trying to cook frozen dynamtie. Wonder if he'll get the message before Harry and company get very, very polite.

kenny posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 9:02pm for Powderkeg and Spark

very nicely done i almost feel sorry for the boor aurors almost but not quite

Nanio posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 8:11pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Wow, trippy.

This story has it's good and bad parts. It's a little too WAFF for the atmosphere you're trying to create, but your style pulls it off very well.

jilumasam posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 8:04pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Booom!! and it all goes up with a really loud and satisfying big bang. Man you've really set this story up nicely. Keep it up and meanwhile I'll keep drooling at the thought of the next juicy chapter.

Ashestoashes posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 7:56pm for Powderkeg and Spark

I keep reading this for the plot and action etc. But how repetitive can you get? Is there a story or even a chapter of you where Harry doesn't say "Oh nowz, she's angry at those people/she looks a little bit confused by what I said, so... she hates me, poor me, it's already the n-th time she's angry at me but I can't remember the other times, oh I wanna die... Hey, she still loves me, just like those other times (that I can't remember) when I was being dumb and retarded, while I've known those people for years (they're my family, imagine that, I really never meet them, not even with Christmas). etc.etc. ad infinitum"

Aaron2 posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 7:04pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Nice chapter, love to see how this Magical Civil War turns out. Question though, What are the names of the rest of Harry's kids. we know Loreli and Alexandra, but how many does he have, what are their names, and how old are they? I'm just curious. and seems that Harry got more woman who want to be his 5th, 6th, and 7th wife, Love to see what happens next. Keep it up

Dragonmage182 posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 6:54pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Love the story and cant wait for the next chapter to come out.

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 6:51pm for Powderkeg and Spark

great chapter

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 6:51pm for Powderkeg and Spark

"Okay," Harry said to the Aurors. "You've got us fourteen, almost all of whom have fought Voldemort, versus you guys. Do you really want to push this one?"

{Evil Laugh}

Oh they SO deserve what's about to happen to them!

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 6:42pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Excellent chapter. I wonder just what the Aurors will say. Will the Minister show up himself? this is awesome please post more soon.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 6:42pm for Powderkeg and Spark

Keep up the great work!