Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 2:05am for Ministry Malevolence

I love how this story is progressing; I also love how fast it's being updated. Great job!

Can't wait to see what Harry does to Umbitch.

jono74656 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 2:03am for Ministry Malevolence

I have one question:
Is Umbridge suicidal, or just thick as pigshit?

Other than the revulsion from the child mutilation, so far this is shaping up to be a worthy successor to Like a Phoenix

DarkPhoenix2500 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 1:36am for Ministry Malevolence

-_- Ugh,just have Harry kill her, really <_< whats the worse thats going to happen? ...So very annoying it is.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 1:05am for Ministry Malevolence

She just don't know when to quit, do she?

Keep NaNo-ing, Keith! I'm having a ball reading it.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:56am for Ministry Malevolence

does not the concept of 'No ex post facto laws' exist in the wizarding community? or is the minister a dictator, ruling by decree until removed by assasination? there does not appear to be much in the way of 'the rule of law' here at all. I hope that the aurors will refuse en masse to attampt to enforce this decree, other wise their ranks will diminish quite drastically over the next week or so.
Cant wait to see Umbitch finally get her comeupance - something like being slowly swalloed by a Nagini sized snake in the square in front of Gringotts, while the populace cheers on the snake, might be appropriate.

Warm regards

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:44am for Ministry Malevolence

Now I know why the story is called Burning Day, because we are headed rapidly towards the day when the Ministry of Magic burns to the ground. The entire system is so corrupt that it needs to be razed to the ground and rebuilt.

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:37am for Ministry Malevolence

Someone needs to spank the Umbitch. Into the afterlife if necessary.

Oldwolf posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:37am for Ministry Malevolence

This is what happens when you leave work unfinished. The biggest problem for the Toad is that Harry knows where he find her with relative ease, and unless she's willing to declare him a criminal, which I doubt Bones will let happen, there's very little to prevent him from walking into the Ministry building and straight to her office.

Umbride's claim that she was rescueing Loreli in accordance with the latest Ministry Decree won't fly because she was abducted well before that was ever put into effect. Also, is the Potter Island still technically a part of the British Isles?

Unless something major happens soon, I'm expecting Harry to do something drastic, including challenging Umbridge to a duel she will never survive.

nesparatu posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:25am for Ministry Malevolence

Interesting. But I'm a little surprised that Harry hasn't gone nuts on that b-tch Umbridge and forced the location of the child out. My guess: she's already given the child to a former death eater's family. Anyway, get the next part out as soon as possible so I can watch as Umbridge is ripped apart slowly and painfully for doing this.

matthiasblack posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:14am for Ministry Malevolence

You make it even easier to hate Umbridge than it was before. I want to throttle her myself and can't wait for Harry to deal with her. Keep up the good work.

matrixcrawler posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:07am for Ministry Malevolence

Burn Baby Burn, Umbridge inferno

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:05am for Ministry Malevolence

0_0 Oh Hell... Umbridge is dead. Please, I beg of you! Put me in this story! I want to charbroil her toad-ass, Godzilla style!! *Roars like the monster*

Umbridge and the Ministry have gone too far!! Harry, you and your allies need to get Lorelei back at all cost! This may put you at odds with the Ministry, but to Hell with that! The government is about as corrupt as they can get! You need to get her back!

Umbridge... mark my words, I will kill you for this! I will go Velociraptor on your ass, and make sure you stay down for good this time!

Keep it up!

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:00am for Ministry Malevolence

You know, that is actually a brilliant idea on Umbridge's part. She isn't actually expecting any children to be handed in, but if she can confuse the timeline a bit, she can claim that she took the 'illegitimate' Lorelai Potter into 'Ministry care' and that Harry is breaking the law.

Of course, the only real upshot of this is that it will make Harry a bit more keen to send the whole of the status quo (especially the Ministry and its institutions) tumbling headlong as it is now a case of defending his family. Do they realise that they could be making a new Dark Lord? Stupid idiots.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 11:58pm for Ministry Malevolence

Oh come fracking on! At this point he really just needs to hunt Umbridge down and execute her like a mad dog. Are Harry and crew technically part of the British Isles any more? Frankly they should be able to figure out where they try to place Lorelei, pull a snatch and grab, leave Britian, and ignore the arseholes.

Gwyn Raven posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 11:40pm for Ministry Malevolence

Just when you think that Umbitch can't *get* any stupider . . .

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 11:24pm for Ministry Malevolence

This is what happens when you leave a threat alive. I'd suggest that Harry send a note saying "they're all right here, come and get them"... and then take an ad in the Prophet advising the consequences.

Adam posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 11:05pm for Ministry Malevolence

umbridge doesnt know when to back off does she??? Good chapter, but it does look as though Umbridge is trying to start a major conflict with the potters.

I do have to wonder what the reaction of all involved parties is going to be, and I really do not envy which ever family has his daughter handed to them.

redjacobson posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 11:00pm for Ministry Malevolence

Kins; will you just kill that toad; please!

red

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 10:52pm for Ministry Malevolence

Ouch! I do look forward to the time when you decapitate a certain toad... Man, you're really good at making her absolutely horrible. Sheesh, now I need a calming draught.

Thanks for sharing!

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 10:37pm for Ministry Malevolence

fantastic chapter
Please update soon
THE MINSTRY IS SO SCREWED