Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Tanaxanth posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 4:04am for Councils of War

So... Did they fix her hand or... is this an imposter

Viridian posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 3:38am for Councils of War

Oh crap... where did the finger come from?

That seemed to be wrapped up rather quickly and neatly, but Harry does have a lot of friends in high places. With all the Dark Lord talk, it seemed like a slightly more protracted struggle was indicated.

goddessa39 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 3:20am for Councils of War

...well, I like it, and I'm glad she didn't really get her fingers cut off. Waiting for the exp. :)

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 2:49am for Councils of War

so - conjured?, transfigured from some othr child's hand? Azkaban is just too nice a place for scum like umbitch.
great story so far -thanks

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 2:47am for Councils of War

So did they reattach the finger, or did Umbridge somehow copy it? A good chapter, though I'm curious to see where things go from here. Obviously, the ministry still needs to be torn down and rebuilt, it's far too easy for someone to abuse their authority without fear of reprecussions, but the edge of Harry's need for it has been taken off.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 2:16am for Councils of War

okay im glad she didnt lose her finger but curse you with a thousand rabid penguins dressed in pink jumpers for ending it there

good chapter and keep it up sparky

Jamie46 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 1:54am for Councils of War

yessssssssssssss. To everything. :-D hehehe. Awesome awesome awesome.

Gah, I need to not review so soon after waking up; I'm not coherent.

Ok, so two options exist: (1) it's a transfigured finger, or (2) it's someone else's finger. While I'm kinda hoping that it's (1), I'm guessing that Harry & Co. could tell about things like this, so it's probably (2). Which brings up even more questions. But we'll see. :) hehehe. Thanks for such an amazing and fast update!

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 1:45am for Councils of War

... Is she not really his daughter?

I find it very hard to believe that umbitch could find someone good enough at transfigeration to have fooled Harry and his wives.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 1:38am for Councils of War

So, toad woman made more mistakes then there are clouds in the sky...what a surprise. What? She's not getting tagged for trying to corrupted the government? Oh wait, she is. Tra la tra la!!

BJH posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 1:09am for Councils of War

I wish I could get my young daughters to voluntarily wash their hands.

Quite the bloodless coup.

Now that legal punishment has been levied, what will Harry do to the toad? A visit to Azkaban perhaps? Or will she escape so he can hunt her down?

BJH

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 12:54am for Councils of War

Brilliant touch with the finger, it wasn't actually cut, was it?
Glad to see you got rid of toady fast, I hate her character.
Now we've seen some action and drama, can we get some "action" scenes with the wives?
Thanks, keep it up!

DrT posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 12:32am for Councils of War

I hope you have this well-plotted, beacuse it's getting confusing!

"T"

Crys posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 12:20am for Councils of War

Okay, now there's a plot twist that we didn't see coming . . .

How many more curveballs are you gonna throw, here?

Anyway, fun story.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 12:10am for Councils of War

It isn't over, is it? I hope not!!

William Fowler posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 11:31pm for Councils of War

Huh?

Either the finger is a tranfigured something or other, or that finger isn't from little Lorelei. Or... of course, the kid isn't Lorelei.

So... what's going on? Hmm...?

Great chapter, can't wait for next.

William

DJ Rodriguez posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 11:30pm for Councils of War

^_^ It is good to see that Lorelei is reunited with her family, and that Dolores is now receiving justice. However... something is amiss here. Did the Healers fix her hand, or is something more afoot here?

The mysteries continue, but at least child is reunited with family. I hope to see that the family stays together in the future. Harry, all of his allies... well done!

Keep it up!

Gwyn Raven posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 11:06pm for Councils of War

Ok, so I see two options -- either that finger belonged to someone else and was tansfigured to look like Lorelei's, or (more sinisterly) that is not Lorelei Potter.

Killua posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 10:59pm for Councils of War

Good, that was fast, I love fics with a good pace, and this one is growing on me. I'm sure their problems don't end here though and I can't wait to find what happens next.

Darrell1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 10:40pm for Councils of War

And now the twist on whose hand the finger came from right?

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 10:29pm for Councils of War

Brsvo, I must admit I didn't think that whoever Umbitch had holding her would take and remove a finger from a child, and a great point of transfiguration. Keep up the good work Keith, looking forward to more of this, even tho I'm not sure where you will go with it from here.