Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

soggynoodle posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2017 8:51am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Yes, the romantic aspect of this story is the weakest part, in my opinion. Harry being okay with and/or basically whoring out his wives I found rather disgusting.

Everything else about the story - the schemes, the twists - I liked.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2014 7:07am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

This is very different. Harry and his wives have escaped from Britain. Dumbledore has taken over the Ministry and the sheep have followed him. Percy has seen the light and is asking Harry for help against Dumbledore. Dumbldore still wants Harry to marry Ginny? He's nuts. I look forward to more of this story. p

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 6:44pm for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

"Perhaps," Percy said. "But it makes no difference to the job ahead of us."

"I know one of my demands, though," Harry said as Percy started to rise.

"What might that be?" Percy asked.

"Amelia Bones' head on a pike or a platter. I don't appreciate her sending her Aurors after me any more than I appreciated her telling me that she had a right to use me as a weapon or tool. I'd thought she was different, but she was just another power abuser."

"Actually," Percy said, "she was relieved of duty - cashiered out - when she began to argue against Dumbledore and his attitudes. You must have made an impression, because she publicly blasted him for treating you no better than a weapon or tool to use and throw away." Harry's eyebrows rose at that."

So did mine. Amelia seemed as arrogant as Dumb-ass-dork last chapter. DId you write her that way on purpose?

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 8:57am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

I like this Percy! I really do!

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:34pm for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Percy back in the home camp, huh? I always thought he didn't get enough "screen time" Great chapter. I know there's only one left, but I do wonder where your devious imagination will lead...

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th August 2010 12:14pm for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Very good chapter.

gunny

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 11th June 2010 10:40pm for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Crys; in response to your query, yeah, Ron is ogling Hermione/Cho/Heidi/Kaatje. However, remember back when the Weasley Triangle was originally assembled (Ron+Lavender+Pavarti) - who talked *whom* into that? (Reminder: Ron was doing the *listening*.) In both this chapter and the last, we have the emergence of Logical!Ron (practically Ravenclaw!Ron); if anything, he's actually being more logical than most characters that were *sorted* there (including Cho, up to that point, which she would actually admit; practically the only Ravenclaws that are actually acting like Ravenclaws are Padma and Luna). On that beach, Harry isn't complaining about Ron ogling (didn't hear any complaints out of the ogled, either) - Harry didn't complain because, despite being the husband of Hermione and Cho, logically, it isn't his place to whinge. (Besides, if Hermione or Cho actually minded Ron's ogling, they are certainly capable enough to demonstrate their displeasure.)

Melferd posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 9:54am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

The stupidity curve of these folks is astounding! Find a different record to play, Dumbles - this one is sratched and useless! I cannot wait to see how Harry pulls this off, as I cannot see his way out of this other than hope that Wizarding Britain unspools before they can get him.

slashslut posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 9:02am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

i LOVE that you update so frequently!!!!!!!! i hate being kept in suspense:) so CANT wait to see how harry's plan will work out, especially when he pokes holes in dumbles "logic." maybe the sheep will finally open their eyes. and what a surprise to see percy back in the mix!

Crys posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 8:51am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

*laugh* "Real Genius"!

Ron with Parv and Lav? *sigh* I supposed it's just fair as Harry seems to have three, but . . . RON with Parvati and Lavender?!?

> Dumbledore did it through being the vizier, as did Lucius. I prefer a bit more honesty in the process.
"Honesty"? Well, I suppose it is, in its own way.

> The portraits are on my side, apparently
Which means that Hogwarts is. Wonder if that little factoid (and what it implies) will ever make it into AD's mind and/or the general public's.

Pretty abrupt scene change, moving from Hogwarts to the Med. Yeah, if this is the NaNo, then it's expected, but at least a "four months later" or something . . .

Er, what happened to Ron with Parv and Lav? He's out there ogling the Mrs. Potters and no mention of his (I assume) girlfriends?

Did they get all the Gryff's+Padma out? That's gotta hurt AD's public image, no matter how many actually did escape.

So Amelia got discharged when she disagreed with Dumblemort? Can't see how that's going to help our hero (she hasn't exactly endeared herself to him), but an interesting fact, nonetheless. Wonder how it'll play into the later chapters.

Percy. His mind is going to be bled dry (possibly literally) by AD when he returns to Jolly Ol'. The Potter Gang can't not realize that.

Harry, publish the damn prophecy. Then ask, "why do you all think it's going to be me that is the darker lord mentioned, and not someone already in power?" Okay, not at all subtle, but impossible to refute.

Looking forward to more.

DrT posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 6:29am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

(semi) good Percy? (fairly) intelligent Ron? Interesting!

Celevon posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 6:11am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

They should try to get Amelia to work with them so they can get rid of Dumbledork for once and for all.

Brad1 posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 5:22am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

wow cant wait to see what happens with the meet with dumb as a dork! keep up the awesome writing!
Brad

GremlinXTJ posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 5:03am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Yay! Nice one.
The last two chapters might have been a bit too fast paced but I figure you always planed Voldi to be a minor bump in the road.

William Martin posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 4:40am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

The connection yesterday caused me to leave more reviews than I intended.
It told me that the connection failed then I got it to go through only to find out that they all went through. Sorry :(

Oh, keep up the good, work, and thanks bunches!

Jeffrey Meehan posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 4:18am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

RON GETS PUSSY!? WHAT THE FUCK?!


You know what dude you peaked now this is just flowery sloppyness. I'll finish reading it but it reads like shit. Keep it simple stupid!

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 3:55am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Great chapter I liked the battle and all the twists that are taking place. Harry has a good life, Ron not being a prat is rare he needs a woam of his own. Interesting turn of events with Percy. I am glad Luna is happy and I look forward to the next chapter, thanks.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 3:10am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Ah, progress. One Dark Lord down, one to go.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 2:13am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

Now that took balls! Harry saveed her life and offed Voldy and his Merry Men, but Madame Bones still insisted she should have had rights to Harry's mind. Her disagreements with Dumbles were a bit too little a bit too late.

Another thing that took balls is to attack the Potter assemblage on foreign soil. Perhaps they might want to see about political asylum, which should slow Dumbles and his minions down. I'm a bit concerned about Harry wanting to meet with Dumbledore anywhere without a few precautions put in place, which I'm sure Einar would insist upon.

Percy appears to be torn, here. He has an idea of what's right, but his ambition tends to get in the way. Perhaps Luna's right--he shied away from and fought a gift that told him what he didn't want to hear. That's not conducive to maintaining ones place as a Ministry lackey.

I just don't get Remus, though. It just seems to me that he would want to put first the son of the man who defended and befriended him and leave the old fool to his crap. Oh well--money is the root of all evil and pride goeth before a fall. There's going to be some big falls before this is over.

So Nev likes Kaatja? Cool! I like her.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 2:12am for Just Because It's The End Doesn't Mean It's Over

and the next installment the best last and best.

This story could always best expanded. lots of missing scenes.