Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:52pm for Friends along the way

Good chapter. Harry is going without for a while if he is sticking to his modis operendi. Thanks for writing. W.

HarnGin posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:36pm for Friends along the way

That chapter was much too short! Seriously, you have me hooked. Sending Harry on the road can be a disaster, but so far, your story is succeeding.

Keep up the good work; I'm looking forward to reading Chapter 3.

ben_stanislas posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:21pm for Friends along the way

You're sure you never post it before? The story (and not the plot as it's a classic) seems familiar.

Nick5 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:14pm for Friends along the way

Well, it's nice that he's at least meeting people who, when they f*ck him, it'll be the pleasurable kind as opposed to the kind he is used to.

Nice stuff. *ponders Harry learning what a FAE bomb is and it's uses...*

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:07pm for Friends along the way

WoW, another interesting chapter, like what the gnomes are trying to do and that deal he cut with them is brilliant, but what about the money that was stolen from him will they try to get that back or some of it anyway...oh and one last thing, his morals while I understand them I think they are mostly their because face it before you actually have sex for the first time, the actual ideal of having sex with a girl or woman is downright scary!!!

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:59pm for Friends along the way

OK, so that's Two Dark Lords with a side order of evil Weasleys. Hope Hermoine finds a way to get her oar in. Also I hope there's something really interesting in the backup copy of that prophecy. Makes sense they'd have one - the putative regular storage system is so obviously designed to fall over with dramatic loud crashes and much destruction, not actually keep stuff safe or anything.

Shadow High Angel posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:34pm for Friends along the way

Great chapter, love the idea of the bleeper and adore how he handled the owl and its reaction when he got off the train, adore that you are starting to have him enjoy himself. I really can't wait to see what the Ghomes are going to do to upset the Goblins when they start to move for control of Harry's vaults.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:29pm for Friends along the way

good chapter

Melferd posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:16pm for Friends along the way

I really do adore poor Hermione, so I hope Harry can find it in his heart to forgive her. It is very nice to see Harry let his hair down, and yet not become a whoredog in the process. Marriage??? WTF??? If that is so, he's going to make Godzilla look like a Japanese infrastructure planner when he finds out!! Stay strong, big guy!!

PS. Weasleys = eeewwwww

the DragonBard posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:56pm for Friends along the way

I'm not a fan of Betrayal fics, or ones with too many OC, especiallyif it looks like an OCship. However, with your track record, I'll hold off on making judgments. Sad to see evil Weasley family.

Glad to see you updating again, after around a year off. I also hope to see those original projects you've been working on for publication. I've been working on... or rather trying to work on, some stuff myself, but no joy.

I hope this is a short piece, so I can see justice served quickly. Also, so we can see some of your other, more fun, projects soon.

Darryn posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:18pm for Friends along the way

I like a good Travelling Harry story, well written.

jilumasam posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:00pm for Friends along the way

Damn this story is going places!!!!! Now I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment....

jetrois posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 3:43pm for Friends along the way

Interesting start to the story

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 3:41pm for Friends along the way

I like the way you're portraying Harry in this tale. Strong, strong-willed, and with the courage of his convictions. And your take on the others? Delightful!