Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Lovebug2867 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2016 2:46am for Danger Rising

Great Story!

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2014 2:27am for Danger Rising

This is really bad. Snape gets away with attacking Harry and Heidie and now Dumbledore thinks he is back in control. Now they are planning to also obliviate Poppy so severely that she won't be able to do her job anymore. I hope Harry can stop that. I look forward to more of this story. p

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2012 5:27pm for Danger Rising

A goodly bit of nastiness going on in this chapter. Both the MOB and the GG continue to dig their graves deeper and deeper.

I can't help but wonder if Bumblebore isn't slightly dimented. Or maybe I should drop the slightly. He definately has a god complex. All knowing, always right.

As for Snape, he is nothing but a disgusting individual. Why anyone likes Snape totally boggles my mind. He has NO redeeming characteristics. Just a petty, nasty man that has no business in a school, or around any living beings period.

THe last line where the MOB decides that Poppy needs to die is pretty much proof that he is beyond redemption. Snape has been beyond redemption for quite some time.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 8:27am for Danger Rising

Poppy, you need to send copies of your memories to someone you trust then get the heck out of that school!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th August 2010 10:15am for Danger Rising

Very good chapter. Time for some payback.

gunny

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 9:17pm for Danger Rising

I want you to kill them, Snape and Dumbledore. No, I want you to torture and kill the bastards. Nonono, I want you to torture, humiliate, basically every hurtful thing you can think of to those assholes who don't deserve to be called human beings before killing them. Spend whole chapters on their torture and I will gladly read them. They deserve to be utterly destroyed!

silvergoddess posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 11:19am for Danger Rising

Wah!! Don't kill Poppy!!! But good cliffhanger lol. This story is coming along magnificently, and I can't wait to see how it develops further. Thanks for the great chapter!

BJH posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 9:29am for Danger Rising

You know, I can't seem to understand why on earth Harry returned to Hogwarts knowing that Dumbledore and the entire staff would be seeking to injure him and would also harm Hermione, Hiedi and Cho.

I would seem more logical that he would remain in Europe with his guardian and getting the training he seeks while letting the two evil forces in England fight it out between them so that he only has to face one enemy rather than two at once.

Thinking about the real Prophesy, it doesn't stipulate who the Dark Lord is that Harry will defeat. It could refer to Dumbledore as easily as Voldemort. Both harm innocents to consolidate their power, both freely use the unforgivables, both kill not only those who oppose them but also those who simply do not support them. Both are Dark Lords even if only one has adopted the term. So, which one is Harry destined to defeat and which will be the lingering threat? Will Harry defeat Dumbledore only to have Tom rise to power? It would seem logical to let them sort it out between themselves before entering into the fray.

BJH

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 7:03am for Danger Rising

I disagree with everybody complaining about the EvilDumbles plot being clichéd and boring. Hell, Harry Potter, SuperHarry, Banking connections, even rich Harry, Magical Harry, goodlooking Harry are clichéd these days. It's bleeding impossible to be truly original in fanfiction. It's a part of the concept, FCOL! This story is good and captivating, and you outdo my guesses all the time. No, it's not Hemingway or Asimov (or Heinlein, just to prove I'm paying attention,) but it's a Kinsfire story and that's what i want. If i didn't want a Kinsfire story, i wouldn't be here. It's a damn sight better than my own work.
So there!
I'm not going to write down my guesses this time. They always makes me feel stupid in hindsight. The student body turning against Harry is very common. I hope for Harry to get the students on his side this time. I don't think he will, but hope springs eternal. I'm looking forward to his "real" guardians actions in response to Ol' Fumbledore.
May Robert Lind i Kramfors bless your keyboard.

g

stealacandy posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:18am for Danger Rising

Why is Cho in Harry's potions class? She's a year ahead of him!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 3:37am for Danger Rising

Albus DumbAsADoor is proving that he thinks that HE is the Indispensible Man...and that everyone else can be dispenbsed with. (Mister Snape, I hope you have a good undertaker.) Hermione, Cho, and Heidi all bail, leaving only Harry in the infirmary, with a wary Poppy watching over him, while Dumbles plots HER death, in addition to that of Harry.

Darak1 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 2:59am for Danger Rising

What I fail to understand is why Harry and consorts came back to Hogwarts as well as why they took no precautions against what they knew was going to happen. I'm afraid this fiction is handling itself the same way book 6 and 7 of the original were, things happen without logic or thought behind them and the reader is left to see them pass without understanding the why or how. A simple leviocorpus on Harry and a portkey once out of the ward would have been enough to get them all out.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 1:39am for Danger Rising

Things are heating up! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more

Nargus posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 12:58am for Danger Rising

Well, I don't quite understand why Harry has to come back to Hogward at all, or even why he HAS to remain there. Even Albus won't dare start an international incident by having Auror invade another country. And given the fact that Harry's Guardian is a leader of the Gnome, they will be creating an inter-species incident even. I wish he'd just leave British. If Dumble invade, the war would be on top of his own head.

LordNemesis posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 12:33am for Danger Rising

NO Dam dumb GET HARRY OUT OF THERE AWAY FROM HIM AND SAVE POPPY!!!!!!! DUMDS WANTS A WAR GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry the next dark lord or so say Dumds!!!!!!!!!!!!

dadscooking posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 11:21pm for Danger Rising

Wow! This keeps getting better and better. It really threw me when Snape beat Heidi and Harry but it just builds the drama. Very strong plot.

Hypochondriac posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 10:48pm for Danger Rising

Whats Cho doing in their potions class? She is a 7th year

honore11 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 10:22pm for Danger Rising

No....not Pomphrey! So looking forward to more, I love this. But please make sure that Dumbles and Snape get theirs eventually.......Thanks

maddsloth posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 10:07pm for Danger Rising

Well this is interesting let me guess he is going to Obliviate 3/4ths the school? Or people might think it odd that Poppy suddenly keels over right after witnessing everything that happened, not to mention that some students would have already communicated with home.

Aside from plot purposes I can’t quite figure out why he would have went back to Hogwarts. "Let me walk back and sleep in the seat of one of my enemies power"

Why would the King not have gen them a portkey? are they to expensive? lol

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 9:28pm for Danger Rising

All I want to know is when is Snape going to end up as a puddle of goo on Harry's shoe?

If he hurts Poppy, should be h#$%$ to pay with not only Harry, but also every other student in the school. Dumbledore should be run out on a rail!!

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale