Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

soggynoodle posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2017 6:59am for A Return to Hogwarts

The romance aspect of this story is extremely cringeworthy.

It's a shame really, as I was liking this fic for the intigue and the revenge plot until it devolved into a poorly executed harem type. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against harem fics but this one was just so rushed and contrived as well as the way the members of it speak to one another.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2017 2:06am for A Return to Hogwarts

And WHY did they have to return to Hoggy? That's the last place I would be unless they kidnapped me, and I would trying my best to escape...

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2014 1:37am for A Return to Hogwarts

Wow! This is a great return to Hogwarts. Ginny really got told when she realized that her howler caused Harry great pain and was one of the reasons he ran away. The girls have all 3 jumped on his bandwagon and aren't afraid to show it. I look forward to their talk with Dumbledore. Thanks for writing. p

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 6:07pm for A Return to Hogwarts

"

"Sorry about the points," Harry said, "but he was determined to hit me for things that happened over the summer. I forced some friends of his to explore Syracuse. If they were stupid, they assumed I meant Greece." This was said in a voiced slightly louder than conversational.

"Geez," Dean said. "Did you know that Snape could turn puce?"

"It's not a good colour for him, I'm sure," Harry said without looking. He seated Hermione and then kissed her hand, then turned to Heidi and helped her sit. "By the way, guys, this is Heidi. She's my bodyguard for the foreseeable future."

"Don't take this wrong, Harry," Colin Creevey said, "but you're luckier than anyone has a right to be. A beautiful bodyguard, and two girlfriends? Who know about each other?"

"Long story, and you're right. I'm luckier than I deserve."

Totally cracked up laughing at the end of this Ch. Moving on.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 8:12am for A Return to Hogwarts

I am appalled that Arthur is using Harry. I am glad that Ron, Fred and George seem to be on his side.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 25th August 2010 8:30pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Anyone who has to put up with Snakeface, the Malfoys, Snivellous, and Bumbles deserves an LARGE harem just to remain semi-sane (then again, a harem could drive a person insane also).
Harry talks too much.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 16th August 2010 9:29am for A Return to Hogwarts

Very good chapter.

gunny

NymPotter posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 2:55pm for A Return to Hogwarts

This is great. I hope DD gets his before he can harm Harry, Hermione, Cho or Heidi. I hope Ginny, Molly, Snape, Tonks, Remus and whoever else is doing DD dirty work get theirs. I can hardly wait for more.

SasparillaX posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 1:12pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Hi there,

story is getting better and better. Harry an girls getting together was quick. Parents agreeing was suprising, but I like it!
I still don't understand why they go back though... If he's married, he's an adult, yeah?! So he should be able to chose his school and bank etc... Or did I misread something?

Good story anyways, I liked the smut, maybe little longer next time?

Grtz,
SX

D4rkPr1nz posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 1:25am for A Return to Hogwarts

Great chapter. I love your writting. I have read most of your other work even before some of it was on this website. Like a Phoneix From the Ashes and Burning Day are two of my favorites. Forever Yours and Yours? was a good read as well as had the incest thing going which in some stories is just wrong but that one made it work. It took me a while to figure out what happened to your Unnamed Story but on further review noticed the name change to the Paradigm Shift great story, and the bloopers at the end were hilarious. Lilly's Return, Three For All and With a Little Help From My Friends are also amazing stories I also loved My Father's Image and Sorceror's Apprentice. It made me sad when i found out that they were abandoned but I am sure you had your reasons for them having to go. And while on this site you still have My Father's Image I didn't see any for Sorceror's Apprentice...is there another site that while abandoned has it posted or any way for me to be able to read it again because it has been many years since I could last read it and it was a fanfic that really made me a huge HP fanfic fan. Well I am sorry for boring you with this review about all your stories and not so much about the chapter of this one but I wanted to give you koodoos for them as well as this story. I cant wait for the next chapter and am looking forward to it. As always Kinsfire you have done great justice to the Harry Potter Fanfic Universe. You make an maniputlive dumbles also fun to read. I will go now.

The DarkPrinz

P.S.: If it is possible to read Sorceror's Apprentice could you please point me in the right direction cause I had trouble finding it. Thank You.

AlaskanKing posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 10:53pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Love it. Really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the bombshell to drop on Dumbles. Update soon.

dorodrigo posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 10:52pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Loved the story, and hope you update it soon enough. Please keep up the great work. Cheers!

Gaurav posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 9:52pm for A Return to Hogwarts

BEAUTIFUL mate, keep it flowing.
Nothing like a little bit of confrontation and smut to spice up the life.... hopefully in the upcoming chapters..........

Good Luck and God Speed

ching965 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 9:37pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Great story. And a very welcome update from you. I look forward to how Dumbles reacts. Thank you.

Wish you the best.

larry freshour posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 9:27pm for A Return to Hogwarts

love the story.waiting for more,

Tumshie posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 9:24pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Great to see more of this, looking forward to the smackdowns that are due

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 8:56pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Great to see Snape called out here, and here's hoping this won't be some stranger who JKR felt, after all was said and done, that he was the bravest guy ever? Whut? No, though too bad that Tonks is in the bad guy camp, and wonder whom else Harry can actually trust for the most part, any adults at all?

honore11 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:20pm for A Return to Hogwarts

I love this story. I am sitting here now-hating cliffhangers :) Can't wait to see how Dumbles and Snape and the gang take the news. Please update very soon-So looking forward to more. Thanks

Brad1 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 7:10pm for A Return to Hogwarts

I wonder how dumbles and his little band of morons will deal with the I am married and soon to be married twice more! aah shucks dont they look stupid!

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 6:48pm for A Return to Hogwarts

Fine chapters. Thanks for writing. W.