Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

normalguycap posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 11:40pm for The Third Task

You know, I disagree with the statement that Harry relates best to women. Maybe the Harry in your story, but if you are making a more inferential statement to the books I have to say that's wrong.

Did you mean for Harry to seem like Jesus and his Twelve apostles?

I strongly feel you do NOT need to reaffirm Harry's saving people thing with all these talks with "God" and friends. You do that like every chapter so far.

I gotta accept that this Harry is your and not one I like. And if he was actually good at introspection he probably wouldn't be wallowing in his shit so badly and irrationally.

I like a redeemed Dumbledore, so thanks for that.

I had a right old chuckle at the BS given that they can't destroy the Horcruxes now. You just want to use a clever little plan you had cooked up didn't you?

Everything's turning into a happy hippie hug-a-thon in this chapter it seems.

Bwahaha you would have the sphinx be a half naked "shapely" female.
With the references to Tolkien and Olympic gymnasts I think I can say that you aren't really taking the story totally serious, so I'll stop reviewing in that way too.

Harry must have used Croc Dundee's knife to kill Nagini, unless you had Nagini the size of a garden snake.

Hmm. I think I wish I never reviewed in the first place. This isn't how I thought it would be. I'm not sure that I like this story anymore. Sorry.

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 4th February 2008 5:15pm for The Third Task

Second person in the Graveyard has to be Snape. I guess I'll see as I get to further chapters

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 2nd November 2007 1:07pm for The Third Task

I like the slant at the changing maze from the movie. This whole thing was so good. You've done amazing with it and I can't wait to read on.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 18th June 2007 7:25am for The Third Task

Scratch several Horcruxes (and one super-sized snake). I loved Harry's teasing imitation of Nagini ("Bugger off, unless you want to become a meal!") and the cursing Nagini when Harry Summoned it ("Accio Nagini!"). Ooopies, Vernon; manhandling a teenager in front of a constable?