Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

storyfanman posted a comment on Sunday 20th October 2019 3:21pm for Summer Before Fifth Year

Hermione: i find intelligent men sexy! she wants someone of equal or a savior as harry. Both don't like bullies and people who hurt others. And still she wants ron and cause of rowling married the git! That is hell for her and she deserves so much more than ron.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 10:39pm for Summer Before Fifth Year

Sirius Black, a respected member of the whizengamut? *dies laughing*

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 18th November 2007 5:01pm for Summer Before Fifth Year

I just love it. All the time. I just do.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 18th June 2007 7:35am for Summer Before Fifth Year

Apparently Dan Granger and Sirius Black have been hit with the ancient Chinese curse, "May you live in Interesting Times." Dan gets hammered by Hermione and Emma Granger (for his reaction to Hermione's seduction of Harry), while Sirius, having been cleared of his non-part of the deaths of all those Muggles, is forced into respectability (he takes the Black Family seat in the Wizengamot). UNfortunately, Harry is *still* about to be inflicted with Umbridge (as is Hogwarts). This Harry is taking both Arithmancy and Runes (not Divination) and is Preparing A Trap for the power-mad Umbitch.

Lady_Mear posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 11:18am for Summer Before Fifth Year

A better question would be if the 'headmaster' or anyone else should have the choice. Dumbledore and Granger have done enough damage already.

Illusia posted a comment on Sunday 14th January 2007 8:01am for Summer Before Fifth Year

I wondered Hermione's relationship to her parents some. It's hard to see them as family when there's so much they don't know about each others. She doesn't even know what they do for living, which was the most strange.