Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

twistyguru posted a comment on Wednesday 21st July 2010 12:39am

I've just finished reading all of 'Wishful Thinking', and I must say that it's one of the more original fanfiction plots that I've seen in quite some time. I do hope that, at some point, the muse will climb on your back and encourage you to write more in this most interesting story. Particular kudos on dealing with the issue of the 'ghosts' during the brother wand incident in the graveyard at the end of the TriWiz--the 'ghost of a ghost' explanation works as well as anything. Also, to have Harry realize that his parents aren't saints shows remarkable maturity on his part. One suggestion: Harry may need to remind his parents (especially Lilly) that he is a Family Head in his own right, and has his own rank and responsibilities (not to mention fortune). Oh, that would be an UGLY scene...but you've shown that you can do well at writing ugly scenes, and they do drive the story forward most forcefully.
I truly enjoyed the story thus far and, once again, hope to be seeing more of it in future.

hjdevnull posted a comment on Saturday 3rd July 2010 8:19am

Just got caught up on this story and I've really enjoyed it so far. I don't know if you have any plans to continue it, but if you don't, I don't suppose you'd be willing to let me know what's up with people losing their minds around Harry? Too many people for it not to be a pattern of some kind.

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Friday 2nd July 2010 2:49am

Are you going to finish this story? It's to good to just leave it unfinished.

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Friday 2nd July 2010 2:29am

Are you going to continue this story? It's to good to just leave it unfinished.

Georgia posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 7:24pm

I enjoyed this a lot. The plot is very interesting and I am very curious about what is driving Lily in the last few chapters. The slow build up towards a relationship instead of just jumping into bed is great and much more believable. Thank you for sharing.

lycus posted a comment on Friday 28th May 2010 12:50pm

I can't wait to find out what is wrong with Lily, But I also wanted to ask a question. A while back you had a story posted where Harry's parents didn't die and Harry was in multiple relationships first with Ginny and Hermione and later on with Cho and Angelina, and eventually with Bellatrix after she was forced to rape him during the tri-wizard tournament, and was pregnant with his child. And the last chapter that I remember is Harry being whipped by Umbridge and filch. And I wanted to know if you will ever repost that story?

Snag posted a comment on Thursday 27th May 2010 8:59pm

Just breezed through this story again - I hope you come back to it sometime soon. I'd dearly love to see what converted Lily to a shade of Petunia. I'm betting on maternal jealousy myself - she's just gotten Harry back and doesn't want to share him with a girlfriend so soon, but we shall see what we see.

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Friday 26th February 2010 3:35am

hello
did you abandon wishful thinking ?
because I really like this story and i hope to read the next chapter sometimes.
I really want to know the way it will continue between harry and lilly!
I hope that harry will stick to the way he treat hermione and that we may see more of the other couples like R/L, G/N and maybe Susan with somebody.
and Tonks and remus. I hope to see more of Remus in the next chapters because I like the father figure he is and I think that he may not let lilly act the way she is when he knows maybe Lily can get pregnant and stop bothering Harry and Remus can become is father of hearth ??
Or James can find a cure for the sterelity of the werewolf and tonks can have kids and their blood will cure Remus because they have the lycantrophy in their blood but since they are metamorphs they can counteract the curse and cure Remus
And maybe while hermione's parents are back and between hermione and lilly it is not good, they may ask Harry to go with their daughrt to beauxbaton to not be teach by her. and harry will choose Hermione, but because all their friends are in hogwarts and lilly is pregnant, James decides to leave hogwarts and let harry stay there.
I'll stop that here because I think you have already the story plan and it will make you laught;
good luck for next chapter
xxx sandrine

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 5:36pm

Um, how to put this - have you abandoned this fic? I truly hope not, because I really really like it, and I would very much like to know what happens next...

mithrilandtj posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd February 2010 7:09pm

I love this story!
What is with Lily anyway?
Finish it please!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 10:49pm

I like the story, so far. there was a slight chance when the writers changed.

I do like the story. nice concept and take off.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 11:37am

Having reread this for the nth time, I am reminded of how wonderful it is. Please finish it...

matt2256 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 9:00am

This is a interesting story to date, and I hope to see more of it in the future.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 5:02am

This is well written chapter, It nice that Harry point that Lily is human. I don't fear that Lily has a reason why is acting as she is,For I really don't care what her reason are. my fear is that Harry would let Lily off the Hook to easy, Lily cause Harry an lot of pain and prove that is no better then Petunia or Dumbledore but in an lot way worse. So If Harry chose to forgive Lily it only because she earn it by taken step to regain Harry's trust, but I have feeling that Harry will Lily off the Hook to easy.

Amelia Bones under the Imperius curse seem like a excuse, She seem to know when the curse was cast and what she did during that time period.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 5:01am

This is well written chapter, It nice that Harry point that Lily is human. I don't fear that Lily has a reason why is acting as she is,For I really don't care what her reason are. my fear is that Harry would let Lily off the Hook to easy, Lily cause Harry an lot of pain and prove that is no better then Petunia or Dumbledore but in an lot way worse. So If Harry chose to forgive Lily it only because she earn it by taken step to regain Harry's trust, but I have feeling that Harry will Lily off the Hook to easy.

Amelia Bones under the Imperius curse seem like a excuse, She seem to know when the curse was cast and what she did during that time period.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 1:44am

If Harry has the power to expel Draco, Narcissa, and Bellatrix, then he of course should have already done it, including taking control of any money he could. Giving Draco more chances when he admits to wanting to kill people is silly. Draco is not 11 anymore..

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Friday 1st January 2010 9:51pm

I know your not the original author of these chapters, yet a couple things were notable. First, I think this is the only time I've seen Madam Bones portrayed as a bigot. Second, the actions with Snape are a bit curious for people involved in a war and such. One of them, Moody if no one else, had to at least have considered the possibility of a reprisal, given his position. It just doesn't seem to make sense to take revenge like that, if they weren't willing to finish him off, and they had more than enough justification to do that... For that matter, prophecies are seldom so straightforward. By attempting to force it Dumbledore might have in fact caused it to fail, since it might have been the adversity that he would grow up with living with his family. There were certainly other Death Eaters and such around.

TiffanyWaters posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 5:17am

I just read the fic, and I love it. When are you going to update?

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2009 1:02am

I love this story - please continue!! I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Relinquo posted a comment on Thursday 12th November 2009 11:05pm

great story, keep it going. looking forward to an update.