Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

gadriam posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 1:56am

Now, if i understood it correctly, this is a reedit of another author's work. I haven't read the original, so i don't know how much, if any, that has been edited. However, the following evaluation is, in my opinion, quite valid: WOOHOO! Keep'em coming!

g

(I've browsed quite indiscriminately across this whole site. It's evident that an invitation to join it is the pinnacle of author evolution. Every author here is a raving genius!)

Crys posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 1:34am

Oh, Dumbledore's going to have a miserable year . . .

Aw. You (okay, Liz) didn't tell us what Lily left of Snivellus.

[evil, anticipatory grin] Let the games begin.

Kinsfire replied:

You can just see it falling down around DD's ears, can't you?

...and Snivelly's reaction will be made clear next chapter...

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:42am

Apologies for taking so long to review, so here goes. First off, a heck of a story, and my complments to Golden Seraphim for writing what's here, and will definitely be looking forward to the next part, and the discussion. I find myself agreeing about Molly, and while it's no ones real fault, I agree that she would end up causing a huge rift if she couldn't keep herself under control. Glad to see that this isn't looking like Ron/Herms, but maybe Harry and Herms, and hoping that with the discussion, that things will finally be made a bit more clear, and that the Headmaster will doggone get out of the way, because I imagine the Potter train will not stop for anyone. Glad to see that this Lilly is as viscious as can be, and hope that Severus will learn something from this, though I'm doubtful.

Ramos posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:41am

I'm delighted to see that you have adopted this story - I have often wondered what happened to it.
One question - in the original, Snivelus turns right around and betrays the Potters again. I always wondered if that was a logical thing for the character to do. I can see both sides of the argument.
I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 11:50pm

Oooookay. Now send the next chapter. And after that, I am going to bug you to update.

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 10:48pm

*squealy noise*

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 9:55pm

*collapses on seat and fans self*
Wooo! Bit too much happy dancing for someone my age!
One more chappie then Kinsfire takes the helm. I am sure looking forward to that!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 9:29pm

really nice to see them ganging up on him.

thanks much for taking over the task of finishing this very interesting story.

nezza posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 8:50pm

wow great storey so far i know it's her work at the mo and i can't wait to see what you come up with eithern but doling out the chapters one a day is sooooo frustrating

oh well nevermind back to waiting for the next chapter

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 7:46pm

Yay to James and Lily. Their visits to Hogwarts, and especially Lily's visit with Snape was a wonderful read. The Manipulative!Dumbledore in this story is just incredible, and I love the way they're dealing with him.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 6:09pm

It's going to be Very Very Bad for Albus DumbAsADoor, as *all* the Order (yes; *including* Snape) was *already* pissed with him (Lily is NOT aware that everything Snape did to Harry can be laid directly on Dumbledore), so I wonder how she will react when she realizes *that*. (That was why the Greasy Git turned paler than Peeves when Lily showed up in the dungeon; he Really Did Not Know!) That wasn't covered in the original eight chapters, either (though Snape's reaction to the unraveling of Albus' Machinations was choice). While Snape did some Rather Nasty Things, the Potions Master is actually almost as big a victim as Harry (and a bigger one than the Potters; Snape was deliberately led to believe he had contributed to two murders).

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 5:22pm

That was a rough beginning to this chapter. At least Lily was able to get past the confundus charms that were giving her trouble. I am glad that she saw Harry's memories. It saves a lot of time and heartache that "telling the story" would entail. At least they have a united front to present to Dumbledore. I am glad that Lily was able to show Snape those memories. I hope that caused him a lot of pain. Torture is torture and it should never happen. Thank you for agreeing to continue this story. I understand the first 8 chapters are from the original author. I look forward to that and what you plan to do with the rest of the story. pms

IceBlades posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 5:21pm

Aah, mischief within the light. I love this story

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 5:00pm

Absolutely adore this version of Lily - she's so tough and strong but still so like the canon version.

James13 posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 4:58pm

wohoo, it's starting to heat up!

This is the first fic where I've read that the Potters escaped death and it's interesting to see how it pans out.

I hope you do finish this fic with the same flair it started with....

Alorkin posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 2:53pm

A very sweet and very interesting family reunion. Now comes the time for redress, restitution, retribution! Revenge! Ha Ha ha ha hum huc hack hack cough. Excuse me. Hairball.

How often have I wished someone would do something like that to Snivellus? Snape should have gone to Azkaban. He only turned to Dumbledore's service when he realized his fun wasn't going to last. he's as unrepentant as Lucius.

James' dealing with Dumbledmort is not as direct, but I suppose a master manipulator like Dumblemort needs a subtle touch. I especially liked the: "Lemon drop?"

I agree completely with Remus' assessment of Molly wWeasley.

Oopsey. Lils, one should make sure the wall you're taking down isn't a LOAD BEARING one!

I'm not certain, but I think the master manipulator is about to go under to a handful of extremely talented amateur ones. What's that adage? Oh yes. "There is no problem so complex that it cannot be solved through the liberal application of firepower."

Until the next update... Alorkin

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 2:11pm

*laughs* I don't think Dumbles knows what he's in for, even after what James and Lily did upon their return to Hogwarts. It should be "interesting" to see how he takes it. It should be even more interesting to see if all these events knock Severus off the fence and on which side he lands.

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 1:32pm

O the cliff the cliff I can't wait to see what you do with this. Keep it comming.

canoncansodoff posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 1:09pm

I'm coming to rely upon a "chapter a day" from this entertaining story. To reliant, I'm afraid. I hope that once we get to the hand out that things won't slow down too much (though I'd be rather hypocritical to complain).

Kinsfire replied:

Well, my wife is looking at Chapters 8 and 9, so with luck, I might be able to keep this pace up until Chapter 10.

One can hope, at least.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 11:15am

Nice. Beautiful reunion, too.