Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 7:42pm

Great story, though it doesn't all hang together with canon--need to expalin hos dumbles fooled Hagrid and Sirius (I assume that is coming up). Dumbles is still alive, huh? Maybe let Harry and Neville have their "fun" with him for a few days...

Oldwolf posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 6:19pm

If that really is Lily Potter, someone needs to check for mind control magic. She gets a bit of latitude for just getting her son back, but this is beyond the pale. I'd suggest a Legemency probe and an hour in a full body bind for starters. Maybe she will take the opportunity to think things through for once. She's putting any and all future relationships with her son in mortal peril with this act, and I thought it was James who was supposed to strike out randomly when forced to think.

Alex00 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 6:12pm

Great work.

Viridian posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 3:39pm

Holy crap. That's all I have to say.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 1:09pm

Why hasn't anyone contacted Madam Bones and the aurors to have DoubleDumb arrested? They are protected a person who is guilty of multiple counts of child abuse against multiple children (at least every child that has had SS as a "professor" has been abused by SS and DD. Just Neville alone for magic binding should be good for life in Azkaban. And the fools are still putting off helping HP until they can convince DD? What a pathetic world the WW is.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 12:22pm

Please, either let DoubleDumb see what a horrible person he is (canon!DD is without a doubt the most despicable "good" guy I think that I have read about) or just kill the bastard.
He get zero sympathy from me. He and Grindelwald and Riddle have their own private spots set aside in hell, I am sure.

sasqch posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 12:15pm

Hmmm.... Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen an Anti-Lily approach before. Unlike James, she has never been cast as anything other than a saint.

Her unreasonable attitude is quite different. But a telling point is that she isn't *too* far off from her possible baseline behavior, going by James' response.

A minor problem I had was that Harry wasn't emotional enough. Yeah, I know that you sometimes take flack from readers for having Harry be a basket case, but his restrained and mature reaction is really weird for me. The only thing I can think of that would explain his lack of response is that he's "shutting down", emotionally. But if that is the case, I would expect an eruption, based on Book 5.

Hopefully Hermione (and his other friends) can get through to him and make him see that wanting something (such as dating Hermione) is not a bad thing.

Oh- it just hit me. Last chapter, didn't Snape pledge to get revenge against those that "wronged" him? Lily doesn't seem to evil during the first class session. Could there have been some sort of booby trap left by Snape to accentuate and galvanize Lily's feelings toward Hermione?

Anyway, it was nice to see an update. Although it did take me a moment to recall the exact situations for this story.

Chris

Alorkin posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 9:24am

A very interesting twist on Petunia...erm, I mean Lily. She is more her sister's sister, than she wants to admit. I wonder. She's too close to see her faults, I suppose.

James is going to have a great deal of work ahead of him to ease this particular hurt. Lily is angry at both him ad Harry for exposing the inner jerk she's kept under wraps for so long, and she likely isn't too happy with herself just then either.

Her threat to expel Hermione is way out of line. Harry could counter that by telling her in no uncertain terms that if Hermione goes,he will as well. while he may not have access to the Potter Fortune, he does have the Black's. With it, he could arrange for acceptance to Salem Institute of Magicks, or possibly the Norton institute in Portland. He'll have to speak with Administrator McComb, but I'm certain something could be worked out.

Until next time... Alorkin

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 9:22am

Hmm, this is different to say the least. Really interesting to see the turn on the usual St. Lily storyline, though it's hard for me to belive that she'd be listening to what all the purebloods would be saying in other houses, and not what people are saying from her own house. Makes me wonder just what might be up, and what this will do to her and Harry's relationship, though I do hope that maybe Minerva might put her foot down the way Albus seemed unable to.

Alexis posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 7:16am

An excellent chapter. I can't believe the switch in his mom. What happened to her? I'm glad that Harry and Hermione are getting closer, it'll be interesting to see what happens next. Great job.

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 6:29am

Kill off Lily please

She's turned into another Petunia and deserves to die.

The encoding is really messed up in this chapter.

Honestly, I don't like the way this is headed. I don't know why you had to turn lily into a bitch, but it feels wrong. Isn't Voldemort enough of a problem?

Next chapter should have Harry disowning the Potters. He's the head of the Black Family and if he disowns then he and Hermione can still get together.

Please kill her off, let Malfoy do it.

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 5:24am

Nice to see an update to this story. I'm finding it very interesting to see a Lily that isn't a June Cleaver with a wand, or just the sweetest and most brilliant woman of her generation.

I can see that as an Evans that Lily might share some traits that Petunia also displayed, but her responses seems a bit over the top for me in this chapter. Unless there is something else going on that hasn't been revealed yet.

I'm glad to see that you've had the time and inspiration to write more for us to enjoy. I hope that you'll be able to post more frequently in the new year and that your muse will continue to show you great ideas to explore.

Happy Holidays,

Chris Patton

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 4:56am

This is a good chapter. I am frustrated that Lily is being so obstinate about Hermione and Harry being together. She deffinitely has a temper like "Petunia" if her actions are similar to her her "sister". I'm glad James told her she was wrong to act the way she is. I hope she and Harry can get over this. Poor Hemione. She told Lily the truth abut Lily didn't want to hear it. I am glad that Harry told Hermione how he feels. That is good at least. I look forward to more of this story.
I do have a problem and I don't know what causes it. On the web site there are groups of letters before and after sentences and phrases that have nothing to do with the script. It is very annoying. Can you tell me what causes this and how to get rid of it? Thanks, pms

slashslut posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 4:25am

i love, love, LOVE this story!!!! great plot and character portrayals. plus, the transition from the previous author to you is seamless!!! can't wait for the next update!!!!

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 4:18am

Well, I must say this was a surprise. I didn't expect Harry's relationship with his parents to be all roses but I didn't expected a reincarnated Petunia also. Too much hate for someone everybody else said was sweet. It's looking like I would end up liking Voldemort and Malfoy more than the "light side" of the wizarding world.

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 1:12am

Thank you, Father Christmas.

I love what you're doing to Saint Lily. I just wonder what will happen to her when Harry begins ditching his schoolwork and basically withdraw everything but Defense. Just a suggestion. this is a very different story than your others, and i can tell that the outset was made by another. Not that it matters, though.
*kowtow*

g

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 1:11am

What a pompous bitch. She's just jealous that Hermione gets more time with Harry.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 12:33am

What has happened that Lily Potter is turning into such a bitch?

Adam posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 9:34pm

what a miserable chapter, and I mean that in the topic covered not in the standard of writing - which is still very good :).

I do feel sorry for Harry and Hermione, having to break things off even before they really started just so Hermione doesnt get expelled.

jon891 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 8:38pm

Outstanding story so far but why god why did you have to end it there. Looking forward to more..