Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

karry299 posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2016 7:18pm for The Marauders' Playground

Aaand apparently the punishment for ruining multiple lives and being responsible for uncountable deaths is ...being shouted at for a couple minutes. Huh. Apparently messing people up is no big deal.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Saturday 2nd April 2016 4:45pm for The Marauders' Playground

DAMN YOU SNAPE, YOU TREACHEROUS SWINE!! :-(

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:18am for The Marauders' Playground

Oh Severus! <sigh> Actually what Lily did pushed him over the edge I guess.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Friday 1st January 2010 9:51pm for The Marauders' Playground

I know your not the original author of these chapters, yet a couple things were notable. First, I think this is the only time I've seen Madam Bones portrayed as a bigot. Second, the actions with Snape are a bit curious for people involved in a war and such. One of them, Moody if no one else, had to at least have considered the possibility of a reprisal, given his position. It just doesn't seem to make sense to take revenge like that, if they weren't willing to finish him off, and they had more than enough justification to do that... For that matter, prophecies are seldom so straightforward. By attempting to force it Dumbledore might have in fact caused it to fail, since it might have been the adversity that he would grow up with living with his family. There were certainly other Death Eaters and such around.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 30th May 2008 12:21pm for The Marauders' Playground

Angst. Too much angst. I assume that Lily could not perform legilimency on Snape (if LV can't, she shouldn't be able to), so she just thrust her thoughts into Snape. Too bad, it would be nice if someone could see the real DE that is Snape before he could do what he just did. What you have presented is s Snape who is getting his revenge, via the insufferable-know-it-all mudblood, but not quite being a complete traitor to Dumbles.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 8:56pm for The Marauders' Playground

You still have Dumbles alive and now you have Snapey going to Riddle. Poor kid, never seems to get any really good news...now Hermys parents will pay for Snivelles's continued errors in judgement. This looks worse than HPatDH where the Malfoys escaped punishment, Dumbles escaped being exposed as an asshole, and Harry was shown to be a gutless whimp not even fit for Ginny.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 3:47am for The Marauders' Playground

I never pictured Amelia that way. It's interesting, because she always seemed like the one decent person in the Ministry. It's a little off putting to me, to be frank. I would expect it from lots of characters, but not from her. I guess it's a little to OOC for me. And I'm also a little confused by Remus. He seemed like a puppy, and I always had the impression the wolfsbane helped, but not by that much. So I don't know, most of this chapter was really good, but some things really threw me for a loop. And I was absolutely baffled by what happened to Snape. I have no idea what occured, which probably has to do with Dobby explaining (he speaks so confusingly). But I do find it realistic that he went after Hermione's parents instead of straight after Harry and his family. Snape knows exactly where to hit Harry where it's going to hurt the most. That part was really believeable and overall the thing was good, I just had those few complaints.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 3:31am for The Marauders' Playground

Ok, I don't know what you had to change here.

And I will repeat the comment I made to Liz: Amelia Bones sounds like she's under Imperio or some kind of control. That brief moment she almost got free but Tonks was to immerse in the situation to note.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 2:16pm for The Marauders' Playground

Bummer.

gunny

Dragen posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 10:00pm for The Marauders' Playground

So we know the real prophecy, and the reason for Harry being sent to the hellhold of a home, so he to suffer in childhood, the fucking ass Dumbledore.

Here I thought that Bones was a nice and kind person, who wasn't a bigots, a shame.

Alorkin posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 9:55am for The Marauders' Playground

Ouch! it looks like Lily knows how to zing with a sting!

"But when I looked at you as a baby, and when I heard that prophecy..." I thought he heard the prophesy before Harry was born.

I really love vindictive house elves! Heh heh heh heh heh!

I must say I'm surprised at Bones' apparent prejudice. I know you didn't write this, but you may have a problem here. In canon, she's portrayed as being firm but fair and absolutely incorruptible. Her actions toward Tonks, are inexcusable.

Looks like dear Rita is forced to write the truth. Although it doesn't actually say, one would assume that the phoenix quill would 'resist' writing untruths.

I agree with Lily's assessment of Dudley. If he had been raised by people with a shred of common decency, rather than the bigoted, narrow-minded parents he was given, he would likely have turned out much better. (see: A Better Man' by: Valandar.)

Looks like Molly's got a vicious side to her!

Snape Dies tonight!

Keith, You're gonna have a hard time surpassing this work. Fortunately, your two styles are similar enough that if it can be done, I have full confidence in your doing it. Da

Alex00 posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 6:29am for The Marauders' Playground

Good work so far.

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 3:02am for The Marauders' Playground

OMFG. Snape DIDN'T!!! What an evil little bugger!! That is so WRONG!

Mary Morley posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 2:48am for The Marauders' Playground

It's nice that you fixed the timing of the Snape/Dobby incident. Your normal style is considerably different from the story so far. Future chapters should be interesting.

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 1:30am for The Marauders' Playground

Hmm, that was unexpected. Did Snape plan to tell about the Grangers, to get Moldy to hurt Harry through Hermione - or had he planned to tell about Lily and James, and changed his mind mid-step?

And Amelia Bones... Dang it, I've become so used to reading her as a kind and fair woman, and not at all bigoted. Another thing to fight.

James' gift of a phoenix quill to Rita Skeeter was truly inspired, brilliant to play on her vanity like that.

Thanks - all of you!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 1:27am for The Marauders' Playground

Once again Severus Snape proves what a vindictive, immature, twisted, weak, spineless piece of rubbish he is, attacking Hermione's parents when neither she, nor they, have done diddly-squat to him.
I am agog with anticipation to read the next, new, chapter.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Saturday 26th May 2007 1:17am for The Marauders' Playground

Okay. Insert four-letter-word of choice here. And then, UPDATE

Crys posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 11:47pm for The Marauders' Playground

Adversity. Well, the Dursleys qualify. OtOH, growing up in poverty also qualifies. The Potters growing up as neighbors to the Weasleys could have fulfilled the letter of the prophecy.

Hmm. Originally, I'd thought that Dobby had hung Snape (like around the neck until dead). On re-reading, the timing doesn't work, but that was my initial impression.

Bones is a bigot? Huh. This is the first fic I've read where that's the case.

Remus's closing line rather scares me. I think I know where that's going (or at least where Liz was going). I'll see where it goes.

Yeah, that pretty well defines Snape's position, doesn't it?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 9:33pm for The Marauders' Playground

Not sure I believe Harry would have forgiven Dumbledore so quickly - the old man was a complete bastard - but I did like the stuff with Snape especially. Molly yelling she would bathe in the Potters' blood was also great.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 7:44pm for The Marauders' Playground

oh... forgot to mention Amelia. Her reaction seems a bit umbridgeish... but the whole face freezing/eye flashing sounds like the imperious curse... hopefully she will be found out soon.