Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2012 12:45am for The Man Who Never Learns

Nicely done. I agree He will never learn.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 11th November 2011 2:50am for The Man Who Never Learns

When was the last time Bumblemore did the right thing?
I know one thing, he sure never did the right thing in canon.
I disliked him for dropping Harry off on a doorstep, in November, at midnight.
I hated him when I found out that he put Dark Lord bait in the school.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 9:20am for The Man Who Never Learns

No you didn't!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 24th March 2009 4:46pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Must you keep deluding yourself, Albie? God I feel so sorry for him, all his good intentions flushed down the loo. Poor everyone

Vilkath posted a comment on Wednesday 10th September 2008 7:37pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Hmm hard chapter to swallow imo, I never could believe a 'good' but misguided Dumbledoor story unless he ignored Harry's problems. Plausible denile and all that. It takes a cold or evil Dumbledoor to do what he has done and know about it, NOTHING explains his favoritism towards death eaters. His blind eye treatment of snape, draco and such in school nearly breeds more death eaters one after another.

Which really conflicts with any thing he suposivly doing for the light.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 4:47pm for The Man Who Never Learns

This is a a very aggravating fic. It gets some things just right and is paced well but defies all logic on random points, big and small. Two weeks with only water and no bathroom, for example.

Additionally:

""Floo in headquarters?" Ron pointed out. "It’s probably not even connected to the network""
Ridiculous! Harry used a floo connection, to headquarters, just a month ago and Ron knows this.
Plus, why not floo DIRECTLY to Figg's house?


"And all five students spun to see their headmaster standing in the doorway"
Absolutely absurd. There is no way a natural grouping of five kids, in a bedroom to talk to each other, would not have at least one kid with a view of the door.


Dumbledore seems to vary his character to suit the plot demands more than logic. The bastard would not have surrendered so easily in the Weasley house.
Nor would he go from Machiavellian to weepy so easily.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 12:22pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Please, either let DoubleDumb see what a horrible person he is (canon!DD is without a doubt the most despicable "good" guy I think that I have read about) or just kill the bastard.
He get zero sympathy from me. He and Grindelwald and Riddle have their own private spots set aside in hell, I am sure.

Ray D Elliott posted a comment on Friday 8th June 2007 11:26pm for The Man Who Never Learns

wow.... cliffy.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 12:57pm for The Man Who Never Learns

I just have a huge issue with this gaping plot hole that you've left us with ...or at least liz left is with.

Snape...he doesn't fit into this at all...he is Dumbledore's one failing that makes no sense...you need to thrwo some dirt on that hole with some of your new chapters.

Thanks,
Matt

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 4:36am for The Man Who Never Learns

Bummer.

gunny

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 3:33pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Wow, that is a really incredible way to explain why Neville didn't have his parents power. I also love how everbody is finally rebelling against him. I mean everyone follows him like sheep. It would be nice if they could think for themselves!

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 1:39am for The Man Who Never Learns

I'm surprised Dumbledore gave in so easily, but if you didn't get this started, I can't do more than mention it.

"T"

kainboa posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 11:50pm for The Man Who Never Learns

great chapter, though at this point it seems that you're trying to make us have compassion for dumbledore, but i can't really seem to find any for him, he may have done what he thought was the right thing, but he has so utterly messed it up that he may have damaged both harry and neville beyond anybodies ability to repair.
I hope that you will update this soon, because i don't want to wait to see what happens next :)

keep up the brilliant work :)

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 11:40pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Which time, dingbat? Removing the binding was the right thing, but binding in the first place? And everything you've done to Harry? Can I smack Dumbledore, please?

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 8:43pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Brilliant!
This is going to be a fabulous ride, given how good a writer you are, on top of this start.

cutecess posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 7:52pm for The Man Who Never Learns

brilliant story! or isn't it yours yet?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 4:16pm for The Man Who Never Learns

Yeah, sure you did, Albus, just keep telling yourself that. We all know what road is paved with good intentions; that is - if your intentions ever were really that good.

She does have good development here, Keith. You're certainly getting a good foundation to build on.

Alorkin posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 1:36pm for The Man Who Never Learns

It's about time those of the order defied the old manipulator. Remus' assessment probably got Dumbledore to think...for a second or so, but than it was back to business as usual.

Snape actually surprised me. I don't care for the character, as he reminds me so much of my own father.

Hermione took a huge chance With Dumbledore's penchant for dueling, he could easily have handled all the kids at once. I think it was only her screaming for help that kept him from doing just that.

This is an except6ionally readable story, and I eagerly await the next chapter. Alorkin

Kinsfire replied:

Actually, it was a brilliant maneouvre on her part. Most of what he would fire is beyond their current level. He'd have to think about what to fire at them. I'll bet they'd do a lot better than you'd expect, simply BECAUSE they aren't firing the usual curses.

Nick5 posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 1:25pm for The Man Who Never Learns

The Road to hell is paved with good intentions and lined with the bodies of people sacraficed for the greater good...

a line I was going to use for one of my fics, but it seems appropriate here.

riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 11:53am for The Man Who Never Learns

I have never read Liz Harrison story, so this is my first time. The funny and sad part is that Dumbledore is pointed out as a good person and fight for the light, we are judge by are action.. Hee want to bind other people magic, he look horrified when it goes wrong. Are we suppost to believe that he never mean't to hurt Harry, Neville or anyone else ? In my option the answer would be no. First of all he kidnapped Harry and tell the parents he is dead and to leave the wizard world, he seem that he wants control over all things. Like I said before I have not read Liz Harrison story, and that might be a good thing.