Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 2:59am for Girl Talk

They aren't worthless Muggles! I do like the maturity of these girls now. Well done!

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 27th January 2011 9:39pm for Girl Talk

I'm surprised I haven't read this excellent piece before. It has a few elements of another story I've read in that James and Lily survived and were told Harry had died, but I really like this version. Very few spelling errors, so that's always a plus and it's well written and logical. The only item I could find fault with was Remus curling up with Harry as a werewolf. That shouldn't work, even with wolfsbane according to canon. A minor point though, so not really a criticism.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2008 8:26am for Girl Talk

From the reaction of Seamus Finnegan, you would think Harry just Transfigured himself into Voldemort (or even more frightening, Minerva McGonagall). If it were say, Lucius Malfoy on the other end of those Avada Kedavra eyes, I could see him handing his wand to Riddle and saying, "Go ahead; I'd much rather be A-K'd by you than face *him*!" And then Malfoy and Riddle would leave the vicinity as quickly as possible.

Chris Williams posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 7:57pm for Girl Talk

Yeah you can sure tell the diff between your chaps and the ones by the previous author.

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2007 4:06am for Girl Talk

Nicely done so far.

I can't wait to see more!

dennisud

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Monday 26th November 2007 1:58am for Girl Talk

As I believe I said elsewhere: nice start, where's the rest of it?

An interesting angle to take...and I have to say I couldn't see the join between your work and the original author's. Maybe if I went back and looked carefully...but that's the point: I didn't notice while reading.

Aelita posted a comment on Tuesday 20th November 2007 12:06pm for Girl Talk

This is so good! Can you please finish it and fast!

scribbler posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 2:26pm for Girl Talk

PERFECT SO FAR!! I'm very impressed with what you've done with this story and I am excited about reading the rest of the chapters...just as soon as you can post them!

Please...don't stop writing. That would be *bad*.


Regards,

the_scribbler

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 31st October 2007 4:30am for Girl Talk

Aaaah, this is getting so cute. You have got to update, I'm absolutely loving it!

Hemotem posted a comment on Monday 10th September 2007 3:53am for Girl Talk

Great story thank you.
I do hope to see more soon.

Hemotem

joeBob posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 8:09pm for Girl Talk

Interesting story. A little too maudlin in spots but still engaging.
Thanks!

sblackfan posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:06am for Girl Talk

Great chapter. I love how you have the girls getting a little bit closer.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 7:36am for Girl Talk

Brilliant chapter, as usual. I look forward to further installments!

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 3:41pm for Girl Talk

Really nice update. I'm looking forward to what will come next. I like how Snape's been treated so far, although it would have been nice to see him get reamed out by Lily Potter again. I also enjoyed seeing Lavender and Parvati, so often the fact that they share a dorm with Hermione is overlooked.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 12:31pm for Girl Talk

I liked her story but I think that you will do justice to her story and by the read you have improved it by giving the the suporting characters depth that I have not seen in most fanfic and for that much even in publish works. I do not mean it as a slure on wrighter in any way because I fine read of any good story is diverse and entertaining as the authers work their caft diferent ways of telling their story. So good work and good Luck.

Zvoni posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 9:36pm for Girl Talk

Well, i've reread the story, and i can't find Hermione asking Lily about the Priori Incantetm Lightshow and why she and James came out of Voldies wand.

Could you direct me?

Kinsfire replied:

*writer commits repeated headdesking*

I knew I wrote it.

It's in the NEXT chapter, in a conversation between Lily and Hermione. That chapter is at the beta right now.

I apologise for the tone of the response before. I knew I'd written it, but forgot that it hadn't come out to the readers yet. Rest assured, that very thing IS in Chapter 11.

*writer walks off muttering to himself about making sure of what he's talking about first*

Zvoni posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 4:33pm for Girl Talk

Right, i haven't read all reviews so i don't know if anybody mentioned this:

Since this story sets off after Book 5 there is one glaring contradiction to Book 4: The Priori Incantatem Lightshow during the duel between the Dork Lard and Harry at the End of Book 4. Care to explain how Lily and James came out of Voldies wand, when they weren't killed?

This is an excellent story with the one mentioned exception. Keep going!

Kinsfire replied:

Care to go back and read closer? When they're talking about it, Hermione specifically asked that question.

kittykatluver posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 2:41pm for Girl Talk

Hello! Just wanted to drop a note and say that I really like this story, but to please consider trying to keep it clean...? You are a really great writer, but your stories are a little risque. I don't mind your other stories that much (Since I'm not reading them, my criticism isn't exactly valid, is it?) but I would really like to continue reading this one. If you would consider it, I would be obliged. If you want to ignore me...(*Smiles*) I can't argue with that, can I?
On a funnier note, can you imagine Snape with punk rocker clothes saying "Sweeet..."? (*Snorts*) Weird..
-Ol

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 8:39am for Girl Talk

Ah, poor Snivellus. He is, and always will be, a bitter, twisted man completely controlled by his unresolved sense of grievance. Even the slightly skewed version of him in the last book still carried this essential element of the character.

I just want to add that I like what you are doing with Hermione. It is odd to see her as the focus of the angst rather than Harry; I suspect that the humour will be found in their fumblings around each other.

Looking forward to more where this came from. Do let us know how your attempts to publish your original work went.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10

dogfoot75 posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 7:58am for Girl Talk

I like Snape, and I like Hermione. I like that she's mourning now, and I'm interested to see the Potters' teaching styles. Lily is turning out to be quite the bitch.

But why does Harry have to be the same exact person in all your fics? In the earlier part of the story, and in canon, Harry is not self- flagellating, and he is not apt to do anything that Hermione asks of him simply because it's her. I don't understand why you don't stretch yourself and go with the original author's version of Harry.