Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 9th April 2006 10:50am for Uninvited Guests

I've always been meaning to ask you if you were going to write the interesting conversation as to why Ginny and Hermione had chosen to come to the party as Adam’s other two wives.

'Mione - saw it . . . wanted it . . . had a fit . . . got it

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 7:12am for Uninvited Guests

Enjoyed the story. I got a bit confused about the Mary/Tonks thing, but it worked out in the end.

I love the name Moldie - good one, there.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 10:02pm for Uninvited Guests

Great story. I like it all but especially the Halloween Ball! Quite and ending. Thank you for writing.
pms

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 7:46pm for Uninvited Guests

The Dark Tosser becomes the Dark TOSSEE! A Rather Pissed Harry works *through* Voldy's Crucio, beats him up Muggle-fashion, then picks him up and throws him off the Astronomy Tower to land with a rather nasty *SPLAT*! He then gets engaged to Tonks, followed shortly thereafter, apparently, to both Hermione *and* Ginny. Given how close Hermione and Ginny are to Harry, and to each other, even had they NOT been in a relationship with each other, given that neither was involved with anyone else, could you see any other reasonable alternative, Tonks or no Tonks? Lastly, there *is* no wizarding equivalent of the Archbishop of Canterbury to create the *one wizard to one witch* rule (the closest equivalent would, in fact, be Albus Dumbledore, and I didn't hear HIM say Boo....did you?) so any assumption that there IS such a rule is just that...an assumption. (Also, given that the religions of most of Muggle Europe have a Rather Low opinion of either witchcraft OR wizardry, let alone both, why in Merlin's Beard would wizarding Europe follow blindly that particular tradition found primarily in post-split Muggle Europe?)

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 3rd March 2006 8:21pm for Uninvited Guests

actually, I'm not certain, but I think either the foreign students arrived on Halloween, or the day before, which meant that the Triwizard Tournament draw actually took place on Haloween

Evan2 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 11:02am for Uninvited Guests

I trust they came as the other 2 wives because Harry would not have displeased them had he told them he had fallen for both of them (in other words, they would have invited him to join them). In short, they want to join him and Tonks in bed. Please respond to: evanb2_860@hotmail.com

Fantastic Fox posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 7:00am for Uninvited Guests

Fantastic One-Shot! Wish i could write like that!
I love the pairing and i love your stories.

Fox

Fishburne posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 1:39am for Uninvited Guests

ROFL... Voldie fall down, go splat.

Always loved your HT pairings. SO much fun.


James Benfield posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 9:30pm for Uninvited Guests

Sweet! Gotta love the angsty Harry, especially when it all turns out well in the end.

james

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 6:28pm for Uninvited Guests

Thank you for a lovely story. Romance, angst, happily ever after. Harry ends up with the girl. What more could I ask for. Keep up the good work.

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 5:58pm for Uninvited Guests

a... converstation... eh?

nice story, the adam part was rather a touch of risque' brilliance, but I like it.

Keep up the excellent work!

AK posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 5:05pm for Uninvited Guests

Meh yeah not bad exept this part:(its serioulsy waaaaaayyyyy to uh... whats the word? well unnatural)

"I know, Harry. Not every woman hears her love say that he’d die to bring her back just to tell her that he loved her, and knows that he means it."

"I need to say it, Tonks. I love you. I love you with as much of my soul as a sixteen year old little git can know. You are truly my life."

"I know," she said, her eyes shining suspiciously. "But I’ll have you know that I do not take kindly to anyone calling my fiancé a git."

He smiled. "Okay, Tonks, I’ll not call myself a git again, at least not … not in … did you say fiancé?"

"You don’t want to be married to me?" she asked, her eyes wide, and a slight smile tweaking her lips to let him knowing that she was joking.

"If you’re crazy enough to want me, Nymph, I’m sane enough to take advantage of that. Yes! My God, yes!" He leapt from the bed to grab her in a hug, spinning her around. "Oh my God, Tonks — I love you so much!"

DJ posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 4:38pm for Uninvited Guests

Good story the end was funny.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 2:16pm for Uninvited Guests

The old man blushes, but I must say that this is a very clever bit of fluff.

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 1:37pm for Uninvited Guests

> why she and Hermione had chosen to come to the party as Adam’s other two wives.

Kinsfire, please don't take this the wrong way, but I saw that coming a mile away.

Entertaining little ficlet. Thanks for sharing.

Hagrid posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 12:28pm for Uninvited Guests

A day or two you say? nah, not too shabby at all...

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 12:14pm for Uninvited Guests

I love it. This was so funny that my sides hurt from the laughter. Keep up the great work.

David Thacker posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 11:36am for Uninvited Guests

I would love to see a story that fills in the blanks about what Tonks thinks about Hermione and Ginny and why they whent has Adams other wives.Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.