Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Previous
  • Next

The stories in this grouping have been abandoned by me, and will not be worked on again.

Three For All — Chapter III

The fireplace flared green, and Tonks' face appeared in the flames.   "Wotcher, Albus!"

"Nymphadora, I need you here at Hogwarts immediately.   We can find you clothing, if necessary."   He stepped to the side, giving her a chance to see Harry on the sofa.   A moment later, she was in the common room wearing nothing but a worried look.

Hermione let go of Harry to give Tonks the chance to hold him.   "Oh love, what happened?" Tonks was saying to him.   Albus had a worried look to match Tonks', and Hermione thought that it was a perfect time to give the three of them some privacy, so she slowly began to back away from the group.

Without turning to face her, Dumbledore said, "Miss Granger, please stay.   Harry needs you right now."

Harry finally got himself under some semblance of control and looked up into Tonks' face.   "Not that I'm complaining, love, but why are you here?"   He got another look at her and shot to his feet, whipping off his robes, and flipping them around her.   "This is the common room."

"What happened?   Albus told me to come at all costs, no matter if I was naked.   So I came through."

"I accidentally caused the problem," Hermione said.   "Read the letter on the table.   He was going to owl it to you.   That's why Hedwig is hopping around on the table, looking worried."

Harry looked and saw his owl, and put out an arm, which she jumped onto.   Pulling her closer, he put his arm around the bird as if to hug her.   "I'm sorry, girl.   At least you got some owl treats out of it, though," he laughed weakly.   She gently and affectionate nipped his finger in response, and then became airborne.   A tight circle around his head, and then she was off to the owlery.

Tonks looked up, eyes shining.   "Professor, I know classes start tomorrow, but I think I need to borrow these two for a very, very long talk.   May I?"

"Indeed."   He looked to Harry and Hermione.   "You are free from your classes for tomorrow, and I shall see to it that those professors affected are made aware.   You both are too valuable to be torn apart."

"Yeah, the weapon against Voldemort," Harry murmured bitterly.

"That as well," Albus said gently.   "I refer, however, to your value as human beings.   The capacity for love is a rare and precious thing, and you have it in larger amounts than most.   Such a commodity must not be allowed to atrophy and die."   Albus actually knelt on the floor before the again sitting Harry, looking into the boy's eyes.   "At this moment Harry, I do not care about Voldemort's role in anything.   I worry about the young man I see before me in far more pain than any three men should be in, and I will do everything I can to see him as he has been these past few weeks — happy and showing a true joy for life that he had not had since living with the Dursleys."   He put a hand on Harry's shoulder.   "I can never apologize enough for what my choice put you through.   Chalk it up to a foolish old man's belief that the sister of one of the most loving students I have ever known could not possibly be that student's opposite."

He stood, and Hermione noticed Tonks catch his eyes and ask a question wordlessly.   He nodded and said, "Your choice, Nymphadora."   He held out the jar of Floo powder.

In short order, all three of them were in Tonks' apartment.   She flipped off Harry's robe and tossed it to her sofa.   "So, we need to get this out into the open.   Rather than dancing around it, I'm going to be blunt.   Hermione, what are your feelings for Harry?"

She blushed.   "I realized this summer, when I didn't hear from him because of various reasons, that I hated the thought of not knowing where he was, or how he was doing.   I missed him.   My mother found me crying uncontrollably one evening when I'd let my imagination get away from me."   She hung her head and couldn't look at Harry.   "I'd gotten to thinking about him fighting Voldemort and dying.   Without my ever letting him know … that I love him.   What was worse was the feeling of utter emptiness.   I'd somehow convinced myself that I'd never see him ever again; never have the chance to tell him how I felt.   That's when Mummy … Mum found me crying."   She turned to Harry.   "I was so set to tell you flat out how I felt, Harry, and then I came around the corner to see this … this Greek god in leather, and my knees went weak, and my insides turned to jelly."

"You were flirting with me on the platform before you ever knew it was me," Harry said with a wan smile.

"I was not!" she protested.   "I just … well, you know I have a weakness for attractive men.   Look at how stupid I got about Gilderoy Lockhart."   She bit her lip and scowled.   "Harry, this may not make sense, but please know this — I may have been flirting with the very sexy man in leather on the platform, but it never would have gone past flirting.   I had every intention of telling you my feelings when I met you in the car.   And then I discovered that the very sexy man on the platform was you, and my brain shut off."   She blushed.   "I told you I was primed before I got to the platform, Harry — I was thinking of you on the drive there.   My knickers were already damp."   She stopped and gasped.   "I don't believe I just admitted that to you!" she whispered.

Tonks' eyebrows rose in amusement.   "Something interesting happen on the train?"

Harry blushed.   "She … umm … 'lost control' when I showed off my metamorph capabilities."

Tonks laughed.   "Jesus, Harry, that stonker of yours is big enough already!"

"It wasn't that," Hermione said, blushing to rival the colour of Ron's hair.   "He used me as the model to shift into, and I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy I looked in tight leather.   I felt the orgasm coming, and there was nothing I could do to stop it."

"Why bother?   They're fun things to have," Tonks laughed.   "The more the better, in fact!   Collect the whole set!"   She looked at Hermione and realized that there was a question that Hermione couldn't bring herself to ask.   "Yes, Hermione, he has.   There's been no penetration, but I can tell you that he's a natural with that tongue of his."

She turned to Harry, and her mood changed.   "Well, now you know it, Harry.   You have two women in love with you.   Leaving us isn't an option; you heard what Hermione said it would do to her, and I can't say as I'd fare much better."   She went to her knees before him.   "You ever read any science fiction, Harry?"   When he shook his head no, she said, "Interesting American named Heinlein wrote what may be the best definition of love I've ever seen.   My view of it is this — when another's person's happiness is more important to you than your own; when you're willing to walk away smiling while the person you love marries someone else, even though your own heart is breaking, that's love.   From what I heard Dumbledore say, I think Hermione was going to walk away and let us be lovers, even though it would tear her apart inside to watch you with another woman."   Hermione nodded, tears in her eyes.   "Problem is, Harry, I'm willing to do the same so that you can be happy with Hermione."   Tonks' own eyes shined with unshed tears.

For the first time either woman could remember, they heard Harry wail.   "Why do you think I hurt so much?"   He fell to the great wracking sobs of before.   That, more than anything, told both of them his true feelings.   Hermione felt tears in her own eyes, because the only solution she could see was utterly untenable to everyone except her.

#####

Tonks felt her heart breaking for the man in front of her.   He loved both of them so much that the mere thought of causing either of them pain was killing him.   She motioned to Hermione and pulled her into a three-way hug with Harry.   His sobs slowly subsided.

Finally, he broke from them, and looked at them.   His eyes were red and puffy, and he looked a sight.   "I'm sorry, ladies," he said.   "Not very manly of me, I know."

"Fuck that," came a voice that surprised Harry and Tonks, since it was Hermione who had said it.   "It wasn't a macho 'I don't cry in front of girls' Harry that I fell in love with, it was the gentle, tender Harry who couldn't abandon me on Valentine's Day last year to be with his date.   The one who cares for the whole world so much that he insists on taking its pain into himself."   Hermione looked at him, and Tonks was pleased to see the determination there.   She somehow knew at that moment that something would be worked out.   "Harry, tell me exactly how you feel about me, and how you feel about Tonks."

Harry sat back on the couch.   "How?   I don't have the words myself!   Besides, I'm a sixteen year old boy with a death sentence over his head.   What the fuck do I know about what love feels like?   I certainly didn't experience anything approaching it during my time with the Dursleys.   Cho Chang?   What did I learn from her, other than that my very presence makes some people cry, and not for a good reason?"   He paused to breathe for a moment, and looked at Tonks, who was readying herself to respond.   She was surprised by him saying, "Not yet, Tonks.   I'm on a roll."   He laughed with no humour.   "All I know is that there are two women who make me feel complete when I'm with them.   Soul-mates?   I'm sixteen!   Who the fuck knows?" he yelled.   "I have no referents for such a feeling.   All I know is that I have a feeling for both of you that has nothing to do with how much I'd like to get into your knickers.   A feeling that makes me soar when I'm with you; that makes me want to live past Voldemort.   That makes me want to contemplate the idea of maybe being a father someday, after Riddle's been dealt with."   He stopped and drew a ragged breath.   "But I can't have both of you, and that is killing me, because I'm completely incapable of choosing between you."

"Why should you?" Hermione said.   The look on Hermione's face drew an involuntary giggle from Tonks   — a look that mixed surprise at saying it and fear of rejection, and maybe even a little arousal at the concept.

Harry looked up.   "Because no one could possibly be as lucky as to have both women he loves agree to share him," he said sadly, and put his head back in his hands.

Tonks was grinning, and Hermione was starting to as well, biting her lower lip.   "Actually, Harry," Tonks said, "I think you had best hope you never wake up, then, because you're obviously in a dream."   He looked up and watched as Hermione stood up to stand next to Tonks.   Both of them nodded.   Hermione took off her robe, showing off the sundress again, and Tonks goggled.   "Jesus Christ, Harry!   You've got her to look at, and you think I'm sexy?   You were deprived as a child!"

"Frying pans to the skull probably didn't help any either," he said, not quite believing what he was seeing.

Hermione looked at Tonks, who noticed that the younger girl seemed ready to bite through her lower lip, she was so nervous.   "Tonks?   Are you merely jealous of my figure, or do you actually … umm … how do I ask this?"

"If I thought you swung that way, Hermione, that sundress would be on the floor in a heartbeat."

Both Harry's and Tonks jaws dropped as Hermione peeled the dress over her head, kicked off her shoes, and peeled out of her knickers.

#####

Oh my God, I don't believe I'm doing this! Hermione thought as her knickers joined her dress on the carpet.   "Tonks, I've never admitted it to anyone except Ginny, who's helped me a few times when I was unbearably horny, but I'm about as bisexual as you can be."

"Ginny too?" Harry asked a bit absently.

"Yeah.   I found out the same time she found out about me.   We were talking one day when everyone was out of the dorm, and I was, well, I was teasing my inner thighs without being terribly obvious.   Ginny had apparently realized what I was doing, and finally she just smiled and said 'It works better if you do this' and pressed her fingers right on my … button.   I started to orgasm right then, but she kept rubbing.   I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest."   She blushed deeply.   "I'm still not sure how we ended up naked with each other.   I don't remember stripping, and she denies doing it."

Tonks looked at Hermione.   "Do I turn you on, or would this be for Harry that you're doing this?"   Hermione answered by gently dropping to her knees on the carpet and pulling Tonks to her.   A few moments later Tonks gasped, "Oh, I think that answers it quite well!"

After Hermione had made short work of Tonks, the two girls looked at Harry, who was looking at the two of them, stunned.   He also looked about to tear through his trousers.   Hermione looked at him with astonishment on her face, mixed with more than a little lust.   Tonks could somehow tell that there was an idea percolating in that pretty skull.   "What are you thinking, girl?" she asked with a grin.

Hermione whispered in her ear, "I'd like to make a fantasy of his come true, and give him my virginity at the same time.   Would you be bothered?"

"Depends on your definition of bothered, Hermione.   Angry bothered?   No.   Sexually aroused bothered?   Hell yes!   Go for it!"   She blushed.   "I'm something of a pervert.   I like to watch, and you can imagine some of the games that I'm going to try to get the three of us involved in."

In response, Hermione picked up her sundress and slipped it over her head again.   Harry was only just coming out of the stupor.   "I did not just see something that every hetero male in my dorm would have paid a year's allowances to see, did I?   The sexiest girl in Gryffindor making love to the sexiest Auror in existence?"

"I think Ginny could give me a run for my money," she whispered in his ear just before nibbling it, "but yes."   She kissed his lips, and let his tongue part her lips.

"Hmm, I can still taste her on your lips.   So, what exactly are you thinking?"

"Remember the fantasy you mentioned in the common room?" she asked, undoing the fasteners on his trousers.   His organ sprung free of its confinement.   "It may not be a public enough place for you, but I'm going to make the rest of the fantasy come true."   She lifted her skirt to show him that she was the only thing beneath it, and carefully placed herself atop him, moaning as they became one.

As much as he adored the feeling he had longed to feel for longer than he was willing to admit to himself, his eyes shot to Tonks face, worried for her, but surrendered himself completely to Hermione as he saw the blissful look on Tonks' face as she gently teased her own nipples.   He surprised Hermione at one point, however, when he gripped her hips and did his best to prevent her from moving any more.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried suddenly.

"Getting too close," he panted.   "This is your first time, you told Tonks.   I don't want to just cut loose inside you, my love.   I want to make this something you'll remember fondly a hundred years from now."   He growled out a laugh.   "Even if all you remember is passing out from an overdose of orgasms."   He buried his face between her breasts, which she'd exposed to him rather early on in their lovemaking.

"Harry, my love, my virginity went to you.   That makes it more than special enough.   I've already had three orgasms from you, or one really long one, if you want to look at it that way.   Now it's time for yours."   She grimaced, squeezing him tightly, and he lost the battle for control.   She suddenly found herself on her back on the carpet, with Harry fervently thrusting into her.   At that point, neither of them lasted more than a few more strokes before he exploded into her, and her riding along with his orgasm.

When he came to his senses again, he was still atop Hermione, who was smiling and had her arms around his waist.   "Well, Mr. Potter, I'd call that an arousing success," she giggled.   He laughed as well, and looked up.   She felt him stiffening inside her, and followed his eyes.   Tonks was still teasing herself, obviously having trouble keeping control of her fingers long enough to get herself to her own release.   Hermione released Harry and whispered, :"Make her yours, Harry.   I want to see what it looked like with us."   He kissed her quite thoroughly before pulling out, both acts causing small ecstatic shudders to pass through her.

She rolled over to watch him approach Tonks and pull her into an embrace.   Tonks grabbed him roughly and kissed him very hard.   She smiled to herself to see his left hand go to the back of Tonks' head, and the other one getting a particularly strong grip on Tonks' shapely rear end.   She saw Tonks quiver against Harry and giggled.   I am going to enjoy getting used to seeing that.   And causing it, too.   She absently played with her nipples while she watched them.

She was a little surprised to see Harry lift Tonks by the waist, but immediately figured out what he was going to do, and knew she was going to have to try that at some point.   Oh my God, having an athlete as a lover is going to be incredible!   Our big problem is going to be not fucking each other senseless in the halls at Hogwarts!

Even though she knew what Harry had planned, when he actually began, her eyes nearly jumped out of her head.   Tonks' legs were wrapped loosely around his waist, and his hands were tightly on her hips.   When she saw him begin to thrust forward, and saw how much she was enjoying it, she thought to herself, That's how he's taking me next.   Neither Harry nor Tonks lasted very long that way — it was quite obvious just how excited Tonks was; in fact, Hermione hoped that Tonks had silencing charms on the apartment.   Tonks’ rather loudly obvious orgasm had apparently driven Harry over the edge as well.

"Oh my Goddess!" Tonks said eventually.   "Harry, I'm a ruined woman.   You'll simply have to stay with Hermione and me as a kept man."

"Let me think about that for a little while, Tonks.   Okay, I've thought about it.   What do I owe the two of you to seal the deal?"

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked, giggling.

"Well, a man offered something like that should pay for the privilege.   What's my monthly payment to each of you?"

"Well, I was thinking about plenty of passionate sex," Tonks was thinking.   "Hermione, was losing your virginity that impressive?"

"You couldn't tell?" came the laughing response.   "I thought he was going to blow the top of my head off."

"He's given me some mind-numbing orgasms before with that mouth of his, but I hadn't realized what actually having someone inside you could be like," Tonks said, hand to her chest.   "Goddess, it still feels like it wants to pound out through my ribcage!"

Harry gulped.   "I'm going to ask you a similar question to one you asked me once.   How did you get to your age a virgin, as sexy as you are?"

She blushed.   "Most people are thrown by a metamorph.   Get a little skeeved.   You too are really the only two weird enough to get turned on by it," she laughed.   She leaned forward and kissed him.

Harry looked around at the apartment and suddenly came to a realization.   "Where are our clothes?   Do you have a house elf I know nothing about?"

"No," Tonks replied, equally as puzzled.

"Damn," Harry said.   "I really wanted to make sure that Hermione’s sundress was enshrined or something."   Hermione looked at him, confusion evident in her expression.   He blushed.   "What you were wearing the day that you gave me the greatest gift I will ever receive from you — yourself."

"Oh," she said, blushing in response.   She also felt her heart pounding again.   Does he have any idea what that does to me?

"What have I told you about saying things like that to a woman?" Tonks said with a mock stern tone.

"That you were surprised I made it to sixteen a virgin," he laughed.   "I know I’m going to sound a bit like Ron, but after a workout like that, I’m kinda hungry."

"Definitely a worthwhile cause for hunger," Hermione purred as she stretched.   She looked at Harry’s reaction.   "Whoops!   I really wasn’t trying to be sexy, Harry."

"Oh, you’ve decided to become permanently invisible?" he laughed.

This time she growled seductively before saying, "I think I could get extremely sexy if I were invisible.   Of course, you’d have to explain the occasional crossed eyes and screamed "Oh yes, Hermione!" to Professor Snape.

His eyes actually did cross.   "Thank the gods that we have the same Potions class, Hermione."   He looked to Tonks.   "I think we may have unleashed a very sexy monster tonight."

Hermione blushed deeply.   "I do have a very kinky side I’ve wanted to release for years — ever since I understood why it felt good when my cotton shirts rubbed my nipples."   She looked at Harry.   "Please don't hate me for that."

"For what?   Having a sexual side?   For knowing what arouses you?   I didn't realize until tonight that the concept of making love to someone in front of other people turns me on."   He grinned.   "There's a part of me that would love to, on our very last day at school, at the leaving feast, sweep everything off the table and take you right there in front of the whole school."

Hermione's eyes widened.   "It's a date, Harry," she breathed.   "Oh God, Harry, I can't believe how much that idea turns me on!"

"You may have an interesting two years ahead of you at school, Harry," Tonks laughed.

"With you two ladies around, they’ll need to break a certain something off to get my coffin closed.   And they’ll probably never get the damned grin off my face."   He laughed and walked to the refrigerator/freezer and opened the freezer portion.   He blinked several times and closed the door.   "Well, some weather we’re having for September, hmm?"

"What did you see in there?" Hermione asked, horrified.   Tonks walked over to the door and opened it, and then fell over laughing.   Hermione walked over to the still open door, looked in, and began to laugh herself.   There, resting atop a package of frozen burgers, lay Harry’s leather trousers, neatly folded.

A short exploration later found his shirt in the pantry, also neatly folded.   While Hermione set about the business of getting a bit of food for them, Harry and Tonks searched the apartment.   Hermione could always tell when a new article of clothing had been found, because one or the other of them would begin laughing.   She laughed herself when she opened the dishwasher to get clean glasses and found her own left sandal.

She had been in the kitchen for about twenty minutes when she realized that it had become extremely quiet in the apartment; no sound for about five minutes or more.   Somewhat worried, she began to walk through it, until she found Harry and Tonks in an embrace, in a time-stopping kiss.   She smiled happily and leaned up against the wall to watch them.   There was nothing erotic about the kiss, and watching it, she now knew that Harry would be happy even if the relationship with her ended someday.   I fervently hope it doesn't, mind you, but at least he has love.

#####

The kiss eventually broke, and Harry opened his eyes to look into Tonks' eyes.   "You, my love, have a way of kissing that is simply beyond description.   I intend on continuing to kiss you, in hopes of someday finding a description."

Her arms tightened around his waist.   "What happens on the day you find the proper description?"

"I keep kissing you to make sure that I have the right description," he smiled.

He was surprised when he felt Hermione tap him on the shoulder.   "Mind if I cut in?" she asked with a smile.   He backed away, ready to embrace her, but was surprised to see her slide in against Tonks and enfold her in her arms.   As he watched the kiss begin, he unknowingly mirrored Hermione's stance from a few moments prior.   Ignoring any erotic side of that kiss, I am happy to see that.   He stopped and just enjoyed watching them.

When the kiss finally broke, he was grinning.   Before he even realized it, he'd said, "So that's what it looks like to be in love."

"Yes," Hermione said.   "That's exactly what you looked like when kissing her."   She frowned.   "So how are things going to work at the end of the year?   I mean, is it going to be easy for you to visit her on a regular basis, or is it going to be like the Dursley house, where we had to perform jail-breaks to get you free?"

He looked to Tonks and said, "Your choice, Nymph."

He laughed as he heard her say, "Hermione, you do not have permission to tell anyone what I'm not actually telling you, but I can guarantee that him getting access to me during the summer will only be difficult when I'm at work."

Hermione's face took on the look that Harry had grown to enjoy over time — he'd never admitted it to anyone, not even to himself, really, but he found intelligent women to be rather sexy.   She thought for a moment, and then walked into the two bedrooms.   When Tonks nodded her okay, Hermione looked in the closets and grinned.   She walked back out.   "Right.   I can't tell what I haven't been told.   That bed's awfully small for three people, though."   She blushed.   "That is, if you'll let me."

Harry looked at Tonks, who was grinning.   "Question is, before or after your seventh year?" Tonks asked.   She stopped.   "Actually, that leads to a serious question.   Harry, are you comfortable with this solution?   Living with me, and loving us both?"

He felt tears rising in his eyes, and unabashedly shed them as he answered.   "Beloveds, I had never expected to find love in my life.   The comment I made earlier still stands — I'm sixteen, so I may not know what love really is, but this feeling I have for you … well, the one that doesn't cause a blood migration, that is … it certainly feels like what love ought to feel like.   Or what I think it should feel like.   When I thought that I had to break one heart or the other, I was willing to look for Voldemort and face him down, just to manage a mutual take-down.   I mean it literally when I say that I would rather die than intentionally break either heart."   He looked up with a grin, still crying tears of happiness.   "The fact that mind-blowing sex seems to be a part of the bargain is definitely a plus."   He laughed.   "I never thought I deserved happiness!"   The laugh turned into a sob, but it was a markedly different type than earlier.   Those were the cries of a man having his soul ripped from his body; these were the cries of a man cleansing his soul of some darkness that had long dwelt there.

#####

Hermione and Harry returned to the school in mid-afternoon of the first, after a good night's sleep (with Tonks, of course), and after a long conversation concerning their relationship.   It was decided, for the time being, to not openly mention the relationship with Tonks, although both informed her that, were they asked directly, they would proudly admit it.   The openness of their own relationship with each other was up to them, at the school.   They had a moment of embarrassment when they contacted the Headmaster, who had to remind them to dress before coming through to his office.

"I take it your romantic problems have been resolved?" he had asked as he caught sight of their clasped hands in his office.

"I certainly hope so, sir," Harry grinned.   "Early this summer I had one person to live for — Tonks.   Now I have three to live for — Tonks, Hermione, and myself."

"My boy," Albus replied, unshed tears in his eyes, "I do not think I shall ever be able to tell you just how happy that statement makes me."

That night at dinner, though, told the entire Gryffindor table exactly how far their relationship had gone.   Hermione, seated at the very end of the table across from Harry suddenly looked up with a twinkle in her eyes and asked, "By the way, Harry, did we ever find where my knickers disappeared to?"

The timing of Harry’s accidental belch was such that there was a significant amount of pumpkin juice flying across the table from both sides, and the two of them began to laugh uproariously.   His eyes twinkling, he added, "Well, that explains the taste of cotton I’ve had since yesterday."   They heard several goblets fall and break, and looked down the table to see Lavender, Parvati, and Ginny staring at them in disbelief.

"You ate them?" Lavender finally squeaked.   After staring at Harry for several seconds more, she finally turned to Hermione and asked in a small voice, "Do you share?"

That was it for the Gryffindor table.   Between the laughter, the various spit takes as the news passed down the table, and concerted efforts to keep several classmates from choking to death, breakfast was a wash.   The only other response that they received about it was Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Ron standing as one and saluting Harry, which brought him to tears of laughter.   "At ease, gentlemen," he finally gasped out.   Looking at Hermione, he said, "Well, I think I know what I need to buy you when next we go to Hogsmeade."

"Better tasting knickers?" she replied with an evil grin, tossing up a shield to stop Harry’s own spit take.

"Oh no, dear," he whispered across the table.   "They tasted of you.   There is nothing finer."   He was rewarded with a deep blush from his beautiful lover.   "What I need to do is buy you more knickers, to replace those I’ve … lost."

"We’ll definitely need some edible ones, though.   Strawberry, I think.   You like strawberry."   She looked down the table and saw that anyone in earshot was apparently suffering apoplexy.   "What?   He does!"   She looked back to Harry and raised her goblet.   "Cheers, my darling."

"Cheers, my love.   Shall we leave these dirty minded people to eat in peace?"   They drained their glasses and left the Great Hall arm in arm, to scattered applause from the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables.   Cho merely glared at Hermione, so Harry grinned and blew her a kiss.


<<< Chapter 2 Chapter 4 >>>

  • Previous
  • Next

Author Notes:

The talk we've all been waiting for ... and not all of it verbal ...